What Donghae Knows

Foolish

 

Tiffany could only cry at the moment. Siwon left her, she never knew but she thinks its forever. Her anger was on everyone, her dad, Siwon and his lover. She felt like she was at the lowest point of her life, much more than what she felt when her dad opposed their relationship. She felt like giving up.

=======

A knock surprised Victoria, when she opened the door Siwon was standing there with his bags.

“She knew about us.” Siwon said in a low tone with a slight feeling of guilt. He did not intend to hurt Tiffany that way but her words got him angered. At the sight of him, Victoria took his bags and they both went inside her apartment. She asked what happened over a cup of coffee, Siwon had no choice but to tell her about the incident over lunch and how Tiffany saw them together.

“I chose you.”

Those words, she has been waiting for ever since they first met again in the bar Siwon wasted himself. Victoria hugged him real tight. Siwon was about to respond but he felt something inside him, could it be guilt? There was a missing feeling when he ran from that house, that feeling could never be replaced by Victoria.

=======

It was the first day Tiffany woke up without Siwon beside her, there was a longing feeling more than hate. She loved him very much and all she wants is for Siwon to come home back to her. But Tiffany had to shake off the feeling, she busied herself that morning by making breakfast for herself and cleaning the house. When all the chores she could do were done, she picked up her phone and dialed a number.

“Jessi, are you free this afternoon? I need some company.”

Jessica, her best friend on the other line heard a flustered tone from Tiffany. She knew there was something wrong.

“Tiffany is there something wrong?”

“Jess, we just need to talk personally. I need someone to talk to.”

“Okay, okay. I’ll text you where. Is this about.. Siwon?”

“Long story Jess, let’s just meet.”

“Okay. See you then.”

Jessica clasped her phone after dropping the call. That photo of Siwon and Victoria that Donghae insisted to delete has something to do with this.

A black car parked in front of the coffee shop window where Jessica was sitting. Soon, Tiffany enetered the shop and went directly to where Jessica was seated.

“I think this is something serious.” Jessica a bit calculating seeing Tiffany’s tired face from crying all night.

“Siwon broke up with me. He has a lover.”

This shocked Jessica. The next questions where how did she know and what happened. Tiffany had to tell it all to her best friend. After she has told all the heart breaking details of how Siwon acted Jessica came up with a rather interesting story on Siwon.

“I saw him with a girl sometime before you came home. I took a photo and asked Donghae about it. Donghae said that the girl was just a client he and Siwon knew. He asked me to delete the photo since that time you were having problems with your dad.”

Tiffany’s eyes grew in shock. Did Donghae knew about the affair? His own cousin betrayed him for hiding Siwon and his lover. She has so many questions that Jessica couldn’t answer. Tiffany was impatient; she wanted to talk to Donghae right now. She does not have a single clue of what’s going on.Jessica pulled her phone from her hand bag and dialed Hae’s number.

“Hey hun.”

“Donghae can you go out early for work?”

Donghae was surprised, this was not the usual Jessica calling him. He knew that there’s something smoking from the way Jessica talked.

“Uh, sure. Is there a problem hun?”

“I’m with Tiffany. She has to ask you something. Be here in an hour.”

Then Jessica dropped the call without waiting for Donghae to say goodbye. As soon as Dongahe heard the name Tiffany, his body stiffened. Did she know about Victoria?

=========

After some time, a man in a suit came rushing inside a coffee shop. This is her ice princess we are talking about, he could not help but to feel scared whenever his girlfriend’s voice raises a tone. When he saw two females sitting together, he ran to them and Jessica didn’t even said a hi. She just kept her straight face and nagged Donghae as soon as he sat down.

“Tell Tiffany who’s that girl Siwon is with.”

Donghae was dumbfounded on what he heard from Jessica. He could not speak for a moment and just looked at the two girls in front of him. But he felt that his answer was necessary, all he knew is that it was a deal and Siwon never told him about falling in love again with Victoria.

“It’s Victoria. She’s Siwon’s ex-fiancée.” 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Uh-oh. What do you think Donghae is going to do when he finds out Siwon broke up with his cousin? BTW, I received a lot of Siwon hate comments. I'm starting to hate him too. loljk. Let's see how this character will do in the following chapters. Hang on there! Thanks for reading :3