She's Coming Home

Foolish

 

He stood from his seat and his blank face was replaced with worry. Siwon did not dare to utter any word; he was trying to analyze the things he should do now before his wife comes home.

“Siwon?? Hey, are you still there?!” Tiffany on the other line managed to ask since there was a minute of silence.

“Um, yeah. Yeah. That’s great, I mean, um, I missed you.” Even though he said it half-heartedly, his presence was not really on the phone call. Siwon tries to remember what he felt for Victoria when they kissed last night.

“Aw, I missed you too Wonnie baby! Miss you so much.”

“So, when are you coming home? I-I mean, I need to get you at the airport right? Haha.”

“Haha, silly. Two days from now I think.”

“Um, wha-what about, your d-dad?”

“Siwon, I’ll just explain everything when I get home alright? It’s not a good time to talk about that.”

“Oh, alright. Um, so I guess I’ll see you soon.”

“Yeah. I’ll call you on the day, okay hun?”

“Okay.”

“I love you!”

“Oh. Um. Love you too. Bye.”

Those last words lost their meaning in Siwon’s heart. He’s so confused, how is he going to tell Victoria about this? Siwon can’t let Tiffany know that they have been together for the past few weeks and that something happened between them. After hanging up the phone call, he sought rescue from his best buddy Donghae.

“Donghae!”

“Hey, hey. What’s up with the tone man?”

“Tiffany.”

“What? What about her bro?”

“She’s coming home. In two days.”

“Whoa! Whoa. Whoa hyung. Wait. Do you have free time after work? Let’s meet.”

“Yeah sure, sure. The same place. I need help Hae. Serious help.”

“I know, I know. Have you told Vic yet?”

Siwon stood silent upon hearing her name. He can’t let Donghae know about his unsure feelings with Victoria.

“N-no. Not yet.”

“Okay. Okay. Let’s just talk later alright. I have something to tell you too. Gotta hang up now. See you later bro.”

The line was cut and Siwon was curious on what Donghae has to say. He could not concentrate on office work because his mind was fleeting on different things. He can’t wait for time to pass by so he can ask help from Donghae.

=======

The bar was filled with people wasting themselves out; Siwon came inside searching for a guy in his working sleeves having some beer. As he stood on the doorway, he found Donghae alone at the end of the bartender’s counter.

“Hae! Sorry I took long, it was kinda traffic.”

“Don’t worry I just got in too. So what’s the plan now?”

“I don’t know yet but I have so little time I need to tell Vic soon.”

“Is the agreement over man? You should tell her soon.”

“I can’t just give her up yet. I have to make sure she deletes the photos she took that night.”

“Whoa. Alright, alright. Tell her tonight man.”

“And what if she declines?”

“You have to convince her Siwon. Get hook or by crook.”

“Alright.” Siwon sighs on his pitiful situation. He orders a glass of cold beer to cool himself.

“Hey you said you we’re going to say something.”

“Oh, yeah. Hey, did you and Vic went out these past few days?”

Siwon’s eyes grew wide and his sweat became cold from Donghae’s question. Did he see them kiss? Hopefully not. He was stuttering answering Hae’s curiosity.

“Um, last night. She asked for a dinner out. I wanted to decline but—“

“Listen man, Jessi asked me about you. She showed me a photo of you and her in a restaurant. Anytime Tiffany arrives home man Jessi could tell on you.”

“God! What the. I’m not even halfway through this!”

Donghae chuckled on seeing Siwon massage his temples, he was annoyed when he saw Donghae just smirking at him. Was he crazy?

“Don’t worry man, I told her it was a common client you company had. Lucky you I had her delete it. I told her that things will just get worse from her suspicions.”

Siwon heaved a sigh after hearing that Donghae covered up for him. His best friend patted his back and they went on with the night consuming few bottles of beer.

=====

They parted ways after the drinking session, this time Siwon was only half-drunk so he’s still conscious of what’s happening. When he got home, Victoria opened the door for him and welcomed him with a worried face.

“Where have you been?! I’ve been calling you!” She exclaimed with cupping Siwon’s reddening face.

“Vic, we have to talk.” He shoved her hands away from him and looked at her in the eye.

“About what?” She was getting worried on what he might say. Victoria suddenly regretted the kiss that happened last night.

“Tiffany’s coming home; we have to stop this Vic.”

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N: UPDATE! But sorry for such a boring chap. Huhuhu. But I promise, there will be Sifany on the next update! Now, now, how are they going to be together with Siwon this awkward? Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. I'll see you guys later on the update tonight when I finish my InterAuth plates early :D Kamsahamnida!