If You Insist

Foolish

It was the end of a long day for Tiffany. She immediately drove off home and planning to sleep all night because of her very tiring day at work. After she had shower, she saw her phone blinking, it's a message from Siwon.

From: Choi Si Won

To: Tiffany Hwang

Yah! You did not keep your promise! ^^

She remembered that earlier that day, she promised Siwon that she would text him after work. 

To: Choi Si Won

From: Tiffany Hwang

Sorry Siwon-sshi! I was busy at work today, after work I just planned to sleep all night -.- Sorry again! 

Then she received a very warm message from the handsome lad.

To: Tiffany Hwang

From: Choi Si Won

Oh, arasso! It's okay. I should be the one saying sorry. You should be resting now. Sorry if I interupted you..

To: Choi Si Won

From: Tiffany Hwang

Uh, it's okay, Siwon-sshi. But I think I really need to rest now, my eyes are half closed. Haha! Goodnight Siwon! ^^

 

To: Tiffany Hwang

From: Choi Si Won

Okay! I hope we can go out sometime. Goodnight sweetheart ^^

Tiffany was somehow startled by Siwon's last message. Is he crossing the line? They are not even that close. Somehow she blushed, she thought of it as a caring act for a gentleman. Being tired from all day work, Tiffany dozed off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Siwon decided that he really wants to see Tiffany. He wants it to be some sort of a surprise so that Tiffany can't refuse his offer for a lunch out. So he calls his secretary to make a reservation at his favorite Italian restaurant.

It was 15 minutes before lunch break, Tiffany is still overwhelmed by a pile of paper work. Suddenly someone knocks at her door. Without looking at it she said "Come in." Then she heard a familiar voice.

"I asked the receptionist if they know a gorgeous girl who works here and her office. Seems like you're the only one here. And they were right about it." Siwon said, smiling at Tiffany even though she wasn't looking.

Tiffany was dumbfounded by Siwon's surprise visit. 

"Oh, Siwon-sshi! What a sudden visit!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah, haha, you still owe me a favor from forgetting about me yesterday. Which brings me here to invite you for lunch." Siwon explained with his angelic charms.

"Oh. Uhm, sure, why not." Tiffany suddenly got out of her league with Siwon's sudden request.

"Great, thanks! Besides I really wanted to see you again." Siwon said shyly.

"Mwo? Were you saying something?" Tiffany was unsure of what Siwon said that she wants to see her again. 

"Oh, nothing. I just said that we should get going." Siwon not admitting what he said ealier.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siwon drove to his favorite Italian restaurant, they had a small chat while driving about business and how busy their schedules are. After they had arrived, Siwon checked his reservation and they ordered food. While having lunch, they were still talking about business and other related stuff to it when Siwon blurted out a confession.

"Uh, I know this will be a bit awkward but, I just feel that I need to say this no matter what.." 

"Uhm, is there something wrong Siwon-sshi?" Tiffany was worried about Siwon's sudden voice change.

"I hope you won't ignore me, but Tiffany, I really like you." Siwon said confidently with a smile to his face.

Tiffany couldn't come to her senses. DId she heard it just right? Siwon likes her? She didn't know how to react. She haven't knew the guy that well. She just went out with him since, he is Donghae's best buddy.

"Um, thank you Siwon-sshi, but I don't know how will I respond to that." Tiffany said in a hushed tone.

"Oh, um, it's alright. I'm not really in a rush. I just hope we can be friends." Siwon said feeling a bit awkward.

"Sure, Siwon-sshi." Tiffany replied with her eye smile.

"And as far as I know, friends are not really that formal. You can call me oppa." Siwon said.

They both bursted into laughter with what Siwon said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After lunch, Siwon drove Tiffany back to her office. After Tiffany got off his car, Siwon called him back.

"What is it Siwon-sshi? Uh, I mean oppa?" Tiffany was intrigued.

"Haha, nothing. I just wanted to say thank you." Siwon muttered.

"I should be the one thanking you oppa." Tiffany answered.

"No, it's nothing. By the way, don't get too overworked. Stress does not fit a gorgeous girl like you." Siwon complimented.

Then Tiffany gave her eye smile to Siwon and waved goodbye. 

On the way to her office, she was thinking about what Siwon said. She was stammered by the fact that the country's most eligible bachelor likes her. But she did not want to take it overboard. Maybe it was enough for now for them to be friends.