Suspicions

Foolish

 

It did not take long when Tiffany moved in with Siwon. As expected, they were in love with each other’s presence at the time they wake up and before they turn into bed. One weekend, the couple decided to stay at home. They were about to prepare for their 2 week vacation in the States which is three days from now.

They were having their breakfast in the patio; she was sitting beside Siwon, his arms wrapped on her shoulders and both having their cup of coffee. When Tiffany opened up,

“Should we tell them before we come?”

“Um, about what?” he curiously asked while putting down his cup of coffee on the table.

“About us. Being married.”

“I don’t know. Maybe? You decide. Anything’s fine with me. Besides, it’s your parents.”

“They are your family too, pabo!” she teased the man beside her.

“Haha, okay. Then, phone them up now.”

Tiffany picked up her phone and started dialing her mom’s number. She was anxious between the long rings, and the other line didn’t seem to pick up. Finally, after a few moments,

“Mom!”

“Yoboseo?”

“Mom! It’s Tiffany.”

“Oh! My baby! Why did you call?”

“Mom listen, were going home. Our flight is three days from now.”

“What’s that? You’re going home? Jeongmal? Who are you with? Jessica? Donghae?”

“Aniyo umma, I’m coming with my..”

“..my…”

She was hesitated to say it and she glanced at Siwon. He just nodded as a signal for her to say it.

“..my husband,”

“HWANG MIYOUNG! YOU ARE MARRIED??!’

“Neh. Mom, please don’t tell this to Dad yet.”

“You got married without even telling us???! Are you pregnant??!”

“No mom, calm down. Mom, I’m 25 already. I’m capable of such decisions. I didn’t intend to bypass you and dad, but, I really love him.”

“HWANG MIYOUNG YOU HAVE A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO TO YOUR DAD!”

Voice in background: “Umma! Is that Dongsaengi??”

“I will, I will. Mom, I will introduce him to you, that’s why we’re coming home. By the way is that Jinki in the background?”

“You better do. Your dad’s in a business trip in Europe. He’s going to be there for a month. Yes, it’s Jinki, do you want to talk to him?”

“Sure mom.”

“Yah! Dongsaengi? Did I heard that right, you’re coming home?”

“Neh, Jinki oppa! I’m coming with your hyung.”

“Who? Donghae hyung? Alright! I miss that goofball already!”

“No, oppa. My husband, Siwon hyung.”

“WHAT?! YOU GOT MARRIED?!?!!”

“Neh, but please keep mum about this to dad. I’ll explain to him when I get there. By the way, how’s Ryeowook oppa?”

“Oh, he’s out with Sooyoung. You better have good reasons for this Miyoung! And that hyung, even if he’s older than us, once he hurts my dongsaengi, he’s gonna get a piece of Jinki’s wrath!!”

“Okay, that’s enough oppa. Return the phone to mom. Remember! Don’t tell dad yet!”

“Mom.”

“Tiffany, I understand that you’re not our little girl anymore, but you should’ve informed us before you got into that.”

“Mom, I know, I’m sorry. That’s why we’re making it up to you. We’re gonna come home. Alright?”

“Okay, Take care Tiffany. I can’t wait to see you.”

“Me too mom, I can’t wait to be home.  I love you, bye.”

She hung up the phone and heaved a sigh. Siwon saw the look on his wife and put her head on his shoulders.

“Hey, I’m coming with you right? Don’t worry too much. I’ll explain. Okay? Don’t worry too much.” He whispered while kissing her forehead.

Tiffany put down her phone and started spacing out, Siwon was just there to hug her hoping that she’ll worry less. Out of the blue, she reached for Siwon’s phone which was lying around the table. He saw her and he immediately grabbed his phone.

“Hep. No can do. Privacy.”  He said while chuckling a little.

“Waeyo?! Do you have a lover?” she asked while raising her eyebrows.

“More than that. Just don’t look okay. I don’t look at your phone anyways. Let’s go pack.” He stood up and went to their room to pack. Tiffany was sensing something, why he wouldn’t let Tiffany take a look at his phone.

While he was taking a bath, Tiffany decided to sneak on Siwon’s phone. She doesn’t know what to feel but she just wanted to make sure nothing weird is going on. She got the phone just above their bed and started to unlock it. She did not find anything weird until she saw his wallpaper, it was their first photo as a couple. 

Indeed, it was Mr. Cheesy Choi Siwon, but she was not contented, making sure she checked his messages, and she found a separate folder named ‘<3’, could it be his lover?

Nah, it was her messages since they started dating. Tiffany was smiling the whole time she was checking on Siwon’s phone.

The last thing she thought of was checking the photo gallery, maybe he hides something there. When she pressed the photo icon, she saw an unnamed folder. Could that be it?

Nope. It was just a separate folder of her photos. She was surprised that Siwon had candid photos of her, he had a lot and some photos of them as a couple. A smile didn’t left her face not until Siwon came out from the bathroom and was surprised to see Tiffany holding his phone.

“So this is what you’re hiding huh.” Tiffany said while letting a small laugh.

“Didn’t I tell you—“

He was interrupted by a pair of lips brushing onto his. She broke their kiss and said,

“Now I believe it’s more than a lover.”

“You can say that again.”

Before she knew it Siwon pulled her again for a kiss. This time, a deep and passionate one. The next thing they knew is that they were almost making out and Siwon was already on top of him.

“We still have a lot to pack. Let’s go” she said while trying to get out of Siwon’s grasp.

“We can do that later. I just want to ask why were you looking at my phone.” He said in his most seductive voice.

“Okay, I give up. I was suspecting you have a lover but it wasn’t for long.”

“Oh yeah? So did you found out the truth?”

“Yeah.”

“Good then. Let me prove that.” He said then kissing her passionately again. And it’s going to be their time for each other now. 

===========================================

A/N: CLEAN SLATE! Just got cut in the right time. Haha, I was thinking of putting here but apparently I got too lazy to write details. And more reasons that branch out to laziness. Hahaha, anyways, are you excited for their US trip? We'll meet Tiffany's older siblings Ryeowook and Jinki (Onew) ;D Pack your stuff gaiz! :D Hehehe thanks for supporting!