Threats From The Ice Princess

Foolish

 

It was the day of their flight, the couple were both busy double checking things for they are about to leave for two weeks. Donghae and Jessica are driving them to the airport, they are clueless about the two being married. On the road, Tiffany decided to let them know.

“By the way Hae, did Siwon told you about his foolishness these past few days?” she asked in a light, playful tone. Jessica on the other hand was alarmed.

“Jinjja?! Did Siwon had a lover?! Answer me pabo! Did you cheat on my bestfriend?!” Jessica was eager enough to force Siwon to answer. It looks like she’s gonna shred the heck out of him anytime.

“Yah Siwon! Is that true?! You had an affair?!” Donghae was pretty alarmed too.

“Hey, hey! Stop with that! We got married last weekend.” Siwon answered annoyingly because of the false accusations.

“JEONGMAL!?!??!!” the couple shouted in chorus. Donghae had to stop the car to take a look at the couple in the backseat.

“What? That’s it. We’re officially married. Sorry if you weren’t invited. It was something between us two.” Siwon said while shifting his glances to Tiffany.

“Yah! Miyoung! Is this pabo telling the truth?? You married him??” Jessica was so startled she had to ask her bestfriend for confirmation.

“Yes. It’s true.” Tiffany did not elaborate further. After all, Jessica only wanted a confirmation.

Donghae continued to drive, but he was still thinking about what he heard from his best friend Siwon, married to his cousin.

“Yah! Siwon! You got us again this time! Go ahead and try me! Lay a finger on other women and you’ll get a taste of your own medicine!” Jessica sounded more of like Tiffany’s parents rather than her best friend. Siwon looked to Donghae on the rear view mirror, as if asking consolation.

“Sorry man, she’s not the ice princess for nothing. Just be a good boy arasso? You scored so fast on my cousin seems like you really don’t want to let her go.” Donghae said as if giving his best buddy a pat on the back.

The whole trip, Jessica was asking Tiffany how did it happen. Everytime Tiffany finishes a sentence, she threatens Siwon back. She was nagging him all the time making Siwon feel irritated. Donghae apologized for his girlfriend’s pesky little extortions, he said his support to the newlyweds.

==========================

They arrived at the airport; Donghae was helping Siwon unload their luggage from the car trunk. After they got set, Siwon said his thanks to his best friend.

“Thanks again Hae and Jess. Buddy, I’m leaving you the company now. Call me if there’s a need to attend to something. Thank you again Hae.”

“Sure thing bro. Enjoy your vacation. Two weeks won’t be long, don’t worry much. Tiffany, send my regards to everyone at home arasso?” While he was patting Siwon on the shoulder and Tiffany just nodded.

On the other hand, Jessica and Tiffany,

“Jess, thanks for sending us off. Take care alright?”

“Okay, you too. Send my regards to Auntie and Uncle okay?”

They hugged before bidding goodbye to each other. Siwon got a cart to push all their baggage into the receiving area. Right before they come in, Jessica called their attention back.

“You two take care alright? Be good kids! Siwon and Tiffany! I’m eyeing on you both!” she said while making the hands to the eye gesture. Donghae was somewhat irritated she dragged her into the car, the couple just chuckled at their silliness.

Their flight was at 8pm, time check it was 7pm, Siwon decided to check their flight status and instructed Tiffany to wait for him at the passengers area.

Tiffany was busy calling her siblings from the States to update them. She got frustrated when her network won’t allow her to connect. After few attempts, she was directed to Ryeowook’s phone. The other line was ringing but not picking up, she was waiting for him to pick up when a voice startled her.

“You’re alone? Why in the world would such a cutie like you be alone in this place? You’re really cute.” the unknown man said while smiling at Tiffany.

Tiffany just smiled back at him, but she was still busy waiting for Ryeowook to pick up.

Suddenly, in perfect timing Siwon arrived,

“Yeah, you’re right. She’s cute, but she’s not alone. Tiffbaby let’s go. We’re boarding.” While he grabbed her hands and pushed their luggage cart. As if showing the man that she’s already taken.

Done checking their bags and other stuff, they both buckled up to their seats. Tiffany was smiling like crazy to Siwon. As soon as he finished buckling his safety belt, Siwon noticed her.

“What?”

“Nothing. Haha.” She was still smiling like an idiot.

“You’re not going to tell me?”

“Haha, Wonnie oppa getting jealous is cute!”

“Tch. Really? Me, getting jealous over that, that guy!? Please. Spare me.”

“You never called me Tiffbaby infront of anybody. Not even to a stranger! Haha.”

“Why? Can’t I? Besides, why did he had sudden interest in you? He’s freaky.”

“Haha, just admit it Wonnie. It won’t hurt.” She was teasing Siwon to admit he got jealous by using her aegyo.

“Okay. Okay! Fine. Got jealous. So much. Because instead of ignoring the guy, you even smiled back in reply.”

“I was just being nice. Don’t get jealous anymore Siwonnie~ I love you!”

Tiffany kissed his cheek, all of a sudden Siwon turned into a blush. He can’t help it when she uses her charms to him like this. Her affections was the best thing on Earth and the fact that she says I love you is rare. 

==============================

A/N: KAJJA! GOGUMA AUTHOR-NIM IS BACK! FOR THE SECOND TIME THIS DAY! Subscribers are so daebak I had to update twice! Hehe, well, some sort of consolation since I'm going back to school tomorrow (T~T) *le sobs* Anyway, let's not worry about that, school will take care of its own. Kekekeke~ Hope you enjoy this update! THE ICE PRINCESS JESSI ATTACKS WONNIE! Hahaha *stress stress!* Here's the inspiration for that last jealous Wonnie scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKx7yq3_s8Q that's one of my favorite fancams ever. Tiffany's English~ THA FEEEELS!!!! Plus her awkard laugh upon hearing, "Tiffany, you're so cute!!!" PRICELESS! What. Hahahaha. I just spazzed.

Special mention to: kea923! Thanks for updating your stories! Yeauh~ 

And to my lovely subscribers~ Milkchocolatexoxo | whitediamond | mushroom-fany  | Snsdsj | diddlesme | Fanybuggie | cherrish17 | StevenJung | madihah0210 | wintersnow4040 |tae_hee50 | Reira_Pau | SunSunShipper | Immafanytastic | Lee_Jiyoung | supergeneration232 | mcdgee | ELFanytastic98 | TAENYxSIFANY | KyoRin  | Power_Of_Nine | lovelove11 | RIC3LOV3R | luvsoshi | nerdscandy | Nysa320 |Green973 | _Siwoninlove_ | MeyingLoveSNSD <33333 all of yah!

P.S. VISIT MY SOSHIDERPYTUMBLR~ http://snsdorks.tumblr.com/ 

Thanks! ^^ Gahd, is the fic ending already?? Haven't wrote such a long Author's Note like that before! Hahaha