Epilogue

Foolish

Tiffany was impatiently waiting for the other line she was calling to pick up. It was their third day in Paris as a wedded couple, well officially in front of everybody else. Siwon sighed at the sight of his wife making the phone call. He was so sure she's calling Jessica again, asking how their son was.

"Hun, it's eleven in the evening in Korea. Stop calling Jessi from time to time. They'll do fine." Siwon reprimanded her paranoid wife.

"I'm just concerned about Yoongiesan." Tiffany worriedly answered while waiting in between the phone rings.

Siwon just let her do the talking. It was pointless stopping Tiffany to worry about their son. It's not that he doesn't care, he just wants his wife for now. Their own moment together.

"Jessi! You finally picked up. How's Kyungsan?" Tiffany's voice lighted when her best friend picked up the call.

"He's doing good. Donghae and I just got home from the theme park with him." Jessica replied.

"Really? Is he still awake? Can I talk to him?"

"Yoongiesan, umma wants to talk to you." Jessica's voice can be heard from the background. Soon an enthusiastic voice of a three year old places in the line.

"Umma! How are you?" It was Kyungsan, their son whom they left with Jessica and Donghae for their honeymoon.

"Umma's fine baby. Are you a good boy to mommy Jess and Daddy Hae?" Tiffany asked.

"Neh umma! Where's appa?"

"Oh, appa's taking a shower. I'll let him call in the morning okay baby? I miss you Yoongiesan, umma and appa misses you. Be a good boy arasso?"

"Neh umma. I love you and appa so much!"

"i love you too baby. Go get some rest now, okay? Good night Kyungsan!"

Tiffany talked to Jessica for a while after Kyungsan. Meanwhile, Siwon just got out of the shower and still saw his wife on the phone.

She was busily reminding Jessica of every single detail about Kyungsan. Even though it was their third day, Tiffany was not comfortable leaving Kyungsan in Korea. Siwon got frustrated at times she would call the Haesica couple just to ask about their son and remind things all over again.

While amidst the chatter, he back hugged Tiffany with his topless body and his chin rested on her small shoulders. Siwon was waiting for Tiffany to drop the call but to his frustration, his wife just continued to talk.

"Jessi, are you even listening?  Kyungsan needs--" she was cut when Siwon took her phone and ended her phone call with Jessica.

"Hey, Jessi. Tiffany will talk to you some other time. Bye!" Siwon said while smirking then he threw her phone on the bed. Tiffany plastered an annoyed face at him while Siwon found it cute.

"I just wanted to ask how our son was." she said to make Siwon feel guilty. Siwon was unshaken and still continued to hug her from the back. He let her face him and he started kissing her.

" You don't need to worry about that, I'm sure they'll take care of him well. Aren't you worried about me?"

"You? Why? You're here with me while Kyungsan's miles away!"

"I'm so frustrated Tiffany. It's like you didn't miss me. I miss you Tiffany, I miss you and I together." he said while he faced Tiffany eye to eye. He dove in for another kiss, and this time Tiffany responded back, he smiled at the thought that she was .

"I was thinking, maybe Kyungsan needs to be a big brother. Don't you think?" Siwon playfully whispered to her in between the kisses. Tiffany laughed at her husband's words.

"Siwon we have a three year old boy to raise, and that's no joke." Tiffany answered back while pulling away from his embrace. Her husband was definitely saying all of this to turn her on.

"Don't you think it's unfair that we have a little Siwon but no little Tiffany?" he said trailing kisses on her neck, making Tiffany more. His wife chuckled on that statement. She kissed him back passionately making Siwon respond back to a more passionate one.

"I love you Tiffany." was his last words before he was able to stop her from talking and started trailing his hands on her body. He closed the room's lights and lied her down to bed. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi lovely readers! Sorry of ending too soon. I just thought of this since it's lamost the new year and I was thinking to concentrate on my other fanfic. Thank you so much for subscribing, commenting and patiently waiting for updates. I appreciate every comment you drop on my updates even though I can't reply at them all. Here's my New Year's gift! Epilogue for this fanfic. Thank you so much! :) Happy New Year!