Caramel Macchiato

Foolish

 

Early in the morning Siwon drove to Tiffany’s apartment to drive her to work. He was smiling on his way, he couldn’t help but to be happy when the girl he loved loves him back. Upon arriving, he honked his car in front of Tiffany’s apartment.

*honk honk*

*honk honk*

Tiffany who just got up and brushing her teeth went to her room’s window to check out who was the culprit waking the whole neighborhood up. She opened her window and saw a man in a business suit who just got out of his car.

“Good morning princess! You look gorgeous even if you just woke up and still have some of that toothpaste in your mouth!”

He was smiling at the girl who looked out of her window. The girl gave her an angry look with eyebrows twitched and signaled him to wait downstairs while she finishes her morning routine. After five minutes she came down, still in her pajamas and opened the door.

“Yah! Who do you think you are waking the whole neighborhood with your car horn!?! You could’ve been murdered don’t you know!?! Why are you here at this time?! Shouldn’t you be in bed?!?” She was obviously tempered by Siwon’s early visit.

“Whoa. Slow down. Okay? I just wanted to drive you to work. And about that me staying in bed, aren’t we a bit too fast? Hehe.” He answered being the naughty boy her was known for.

“Byuntae!!!!!!!!! Byuntae!!!!!! Byuntae!!!!!!!!!!!!” Tiffany literally shouted enough for her neighbors to hear. Siwon who was surprised signaled her to stop and started panicking. When he couldn’t make her stop, he covered and started dragging her inside the house closing the door.

“Are you crazy?! Your neighbors might get the wrong idea and kill me!”

“Let them kill you for all I care.” She coldly replied.

“Really? You think you could do that?” He playfully smirked while pulling closer to Tiffany.

She was bothered by their closeness so she broke her anger. “What brings you here?”

“I want to drive you to work.”

“I can drive by myself.”

She’s acting cold again. Siwon could not understand why she would be the sweet girl and at the same time be that cold at him.

“Um, I can be your personal driver?”

“I can hire one. I don’t need to be bothering people.”

Geez. He must’ve have been overboard for waking her up and doing all those crazy things at her doorstep.

“Listen, Tiff. I just want to spend time with you, let me do this for you. I love you right? Let me take care of you.” He was almost pleading when he said that. His words made her heart quiver. Siwon was caught off guard when Tiffany pulled her into a hug and kissed his cheek. She whispered in his ear,

“Alright, I’ll just get changed ok?”

That’s more like it. She could be crazy sometimes but Siwon definitely knows how to bring her back to sanity.

On their way to Tiffany’s work, Siwon felt hungry since he hadn’t had anything before he left home.

“Um, what do you say we get coffee on the way?” He asked her.

“Okay, but can you just get one for me? We’ll be really late if we both have to stop.”

“Sure thing baby.”

“What?”         

“I mean Tiff. Sure thing.” Whew! It was almost overboard again, Siwon tried to remind himself that they are not yet officially a couple. He has to make a move some other time but he would like to take it slowly.

“Wait for me, okay?” and she nodded.

Siwon was clueless of what to get Tiffany so he decided to get six different coffees just to make sure she gets the right one. When he came back from the car,

“Um, I didn’t know what to get so I just bought different ones. Haha.”

“Silly! You should’ve have bothered. Anything’s fine. Now what are we going to do we the four others?”

“We can drink them up too if you want. Haha!”

“And if we palpitate like crazy???”

“At least we get to stay in bed together. Haha!”

“Seriously, Siwon-ah, you creep me out. Stop mentioning that.”

“Okay, okay. I was just kidding.”

They arrived at Tiffany’s office where Siwon was supposed to drop her off. She got off the car and waved bye to Siwon. Before she could get far, he called her back,

“Tiff! Um, text me later when you get home okay?”

“Um, yeah sure. Take care on the way.”

“You too. Please don’t stress out? I don’t like you being workaholic. Hae said you have the tendencies.”

“Haha, sure thing. And um, Siwon?”

“Neh?”

“The next time, it’s a caramel macchiato okay? Bye!” she showed her eye smile and turned to the lobby of her office.

Siwon was mumbling to himself behind the steering wheel.

“Caramel macchiato eh? Hm. Omo! I’m gonna be late!”

Then he sped off to his office.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: The bipolar Tiffany and the byuntae Siwon, what a pair huh! Some lovey dovey fight here. Hahaha