Remorse

Foolish

 

“Hm. I don’t know oppa. Why are you asking questions like that?”

“Fany-ah, I love you.”

Tiffany was surprised by the sudden change of topic, nevertheless, she shrugged her doubts off and answered his husband.

“I love you too oppa.I hope to be with you soon, I-I-I miss you! A lot!” She said as she was starting to tear up again. Siwon sighed on the other line.

“Baby, we’ll meet soon okay? Hold on. We won’t let them. Okay? That’s oppa’s promise.”

“O-Okay. Goodbye oppa. Call me soon okay?”

“I will. I love you. Goodnight Tiff.”

He had a heavy feeling after hanging up the phone, she should have confessed to Tiffany but her heart was aching from his father’s demands. He wouldn’t let the pain turn to a world crashing down because of his foolishness but one way or another, he has to face it.

=======================

Another week has passed, as they have agreed on, Victoria was staying with Siwon and nobody knew except for the both of them. No one knows for how long and no one knows what might happen. Siwon haven’t’ heard a word from Tiffany again. The last time day talked was three days ago when he called to check upon on his wife, only to know that their family was having a cold war towards her dad. Now, when he calls, the phone line seemed to be dead or out of service. He sent an email to Ryeowook, to ask what was going on; he got a pretty long reply laying him the situation.

Hyung

I talked to Tiffany last night, she was planning to agree on the wedding, just to make dad trust her again. She has plans of returning back to Korea once she talks to Nichkhun about ditching wedding. Nobody knows of her plan but me and her. By the way hyung, dad made Tiffany’s personal phone line be cut. That’s why you can’t contact her anymore, but don’t worry hyung, I assured her of letting you know everything here.

It may take time hyung but let’s trust Tiffany that she can do this. Somehow, there’s pain in my heart, knowing that after she goes back to Korea, dad won’t let her come home anymore. Nevertheless, I know you will make her happy hyung, I just pray that someday, dad will be able to accept you as a son too.

Take care of yourself Siwon hyung.

Ryeowook

He sighed at the e-mail. Why he can’t do anything for Tiffany? Siwon felt helpless, but he can’t do much about the situation since he’s a thousand miles away and he has his nasty ex locking him up with some deal.

================

Siwon came home earlier than any other day. He didn’t want to come home early because it would be Victoria who would be waiting for him. Most of the time, he killed hours by walking downtown or having coffee by himself and when Victoria would call, he would make excuses of working overtime or having a client meeting.

Victoria on the other hand noticed how Siwon treated her coldly, she tried to be nice to work her way in Siwon’s heart again but all she gets is a cold treatment from her ex. When Siwon arrived earlier than usual, her face brightened up and she followed him to his room.

“Oppa, what do you want for dinner? Hm?” Victoria asked enthusiastically while hugging Siwon’s back.

Siwon was loosening his tie and ing his shirt when he felt Victoria’s arms around his back.

“I don’t feel like having dinner. Pretty tired, I just want to rest.”

“Oh. Okay.”  Victoria turned her head away from Siwon, the lad opened his drawer and pulled out a shirt and he started to change.

“You can just call for delivery if you want to eat.” He replied. Victoria just stared at him, hoping that she’ll get some attention rather than distantness from this guy. Suddenly, Siwon heard her sobbing; he asked what was going on and why she was acting that way.

 

“Oppa can’t you just be nice?! I really love you Siwon! I wanted to spend my time with you before I get married to some jerk my parents set me up to! I know you don’t love me anymore but why can’t you just be kind enough to even say goodbye this way?!”

Victoria continued to cry herself out; Siwon was just shocked at her confession. Victoria was about to run back down, when she clasped on her chest, and slowly fell down. She was catching her breath, and seems like she doesn’t have sufficient air to calm herself down. Siwon saw her and immediately came running to catch her.

“Vic! Are you okay? Vic!”

“Si-won. Can’t breathe…”

Upon hearing those words, Siwon carried her to the car and drove to the nearest hospital. She was laid in a bed and wheeled into the emergency room leaving Siwon outside of the room.

He patiently waited for an hour for a doctor to come out. The doctor asked if he was a relative, he said that he was a friend whom the girl lives with. The findings of Victoria was not really that complicated, she just had her asthma attack because of so much stress crying. Siwon was advised that he could take Victoria home once she wakes up.

=======================

Siwon laid Victoria on his bed and climbed beside her. He was thinking about the words he heard before she passed out, but he couldn’t get his mind off about Tiffany. All these crowded him until he fell asleep.

The next day, Siwon woke up to an empty bed, Victoria must have gone up he said to himself. He washed his face up and went down. On his way, he could smell the coffee brewing and the sound of something frying on the pan. Just like when Tiffany was home and would prepare their breakfast. He missed this. The only thing changed is that Tiffany isn’t around but Victoria.

The younger saw a man standing and leaning his arms on one seat near the counter. She turned around and sweetly greeted him.

“Good morning, oppa!”

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: WHOOOOOOOA! Sorry for the hiatus readers. I just got piled with so much presswork, I'm spending the whole day at school practically everyday. So here it is! A little cliffhanger though. AGAIN. How would Siwon react? Hehe, I'll see you soon, dear readers! For now it's goodnight!