A Thing For Interrupted Kisses

Foolish

 

Tiffany watched his siblings and Siwon play basketball from the patio. Her mom saw her from inside the house and stood beside her.

“You really love him don’t you?”

She was taken aback from her mother’s words. She just smiled at the thought of Siwon.

“That’s why I agreed on marrying him.” She said while she plays with the ring around her finger. Tiffany’s mom smiled at her.

“I’m happy for you Tiffany. Even though it still hurts me to see my youngest already married.” Small tears were starting to form in her mom’s eyes. Tiffany pulled her for a hug.

“Mom, seeing you approve of him is just too much to ask. I can’t thank you enough. I love you mom. I’ll always be your baby girl.”

They broke from the hug and her mom smiled sweetly at her. In the back of Tiffany’s head, she was thinking of someone else.

“Mom, how do you think Dad will react if he knows about this?” she anxiously asked her mom whom she trusts and knows his father best. On the other hand, her mom took a while to answer.

“Well, at first he’ll be really shocked. You can’t help but let us feel that way Tiffany.”

“Mom, I’m afraid Dad will do the same thing with what he did with Taec. I just hope he doesn’t conclude Siwon as same as Taecyeon.”

“Tiffany, your Dad doesn’t want to see you hurt again. That’s why he’s kind of overprotective. See, Taecyeon had another girl while he was with you, so it was normal for your Dad to shut him out of your life. He was just protecting you.”

“I hope Dad understands that I can make my own decisions now and suffer whatever consequences it may have. I’m just worried.”

“He will, your Dad loves you. Don’t think of him that way, after all, he’s still your Dad. Stop worrying so much. Here, why don’t you help me make dinner, okay?”

“Uhuh. I’ll go after you mom.”

Then she was left alone again. She was thinking deeply about what her mother’s words when a sweaty Siwon just went near her.

“Thinking too far. You’re thoughts seem to be in Korea? Who could it be?”

Siwon smiled at her while she just laughed at his thoughts.

“Whatever. Water break?” she handed a bottle of water to him. He drank from it and poured the remaining on his tired face. He was catching his breath, tired from playing. Tiffany wiped his sweaty face and wet hair, she can’t help but to think how hot he looked right now. Droplets of water on his well-toned arms and messy hair, she was mesmerized not until Siwon went closer to her almost for a kiss.

“Yah! Don’t! You’re sweaty!” She pushed her hands on his face while laughing. Siwon just smiled from her silliness.

“Hyung! Don’t be such a wimp, your score is still way behind! Let’s go!” Ryeowook teased.

“Haha! Alright, if I win this you guys are going to take me out for a burger.” He replied while running near them to continue their game.

“And you, we have to deal with that later. Interrupted kisses are not my thing.” He playfully whispered to her.

Tiffany smiled at him, she was glad he was getting along well. Before she could get any further on Siwon’s iness, she decided to go inside and help her mom on dinner. 

===========================

A/N: Sorry for the short update. I just had to put this one scene in. The next update they will be finally meeting Siwon's dad. Dungeun dungeun! What could be. What will be. Hahaha, anyway, it was really funny when Tiffany got , well, who wouldn't be? But we can't have here. Not in their parent's house either! Hahaha :) Hope you enjoy the quick update. Kamsamnida! 

p.s. Right now, I'm getting crazy on what's trending here in our country.. #Amalayer the shortcut of "I am a Liar?" Really crazy. There's this one video about a girl who humiliated a lady security guard infront of the riding public in a train station. It was so viral, it only spread for hours. Geez. The power of the mob. Well, kinda irrelevant post script, might as well put a strikethrough. hahahaha bye~