Fluff

Foolish

Siwon can’t help but let out a charming smile. He can’t believe that the girl of his dreams is finally his. The girl who changed him. The girl that is his world right now. The girl who is his everything.

“Yah! Seems like you didn’t mean it. You’re spacing out!” Tiffany cutely pouted in front of her boyfriend.

“Ani, I just can’t believe that you’re mine.” He said in a flustered voice while looking into her eyes.

“Jinjja? You’re cheesier than before! Maybe I shouldn’t have answered.” She was teasing him hoping that he would come back to his sane self.

As if he was reading her mind he said, “If you think that will make me stop from saying those things, you’re wrong.” And they both let out a small chuckle.

The night was still young and Siwon prepared dinner for them at the same place. It was not the ideal and usual Valentine’s Day date but it sure turned out as romantic and memorable. It was the happiest moment for them as an official couple.

===============================

It was their first day as a couple, Siwon was back to his business of driving Tiffany to work. Before she got down his car, he called her back.

“Have a nice day Tiffbaby! And please do call me when you have time.” Siwon said smirking at his girlfriend.

“Since when did you call me that??”

“Um, now? Hahaha”

“Did you ask permission?”

“No? Why would I, you’re my girlfriend already. Shouldn’t that be normal?” he was protesting that its legal to call her girlfriend something.

“I haven’t decided what to call you yet.”

“Oppas fine. Come on!”

“No, I’ll think about it. I’ll get back on you for that.”

“Okay, whatever works. Take care arasso? I love you!”

“Drive safely Choi. Bye!”

“Hey! Aren’t you—aish. Why does it always has to be me.” Then he sped off to his office.

Siwon was in the middle of his paperwork when his phone rang. He was hoping it was Tiffany, how he missed her already even if it was only hours when they parted. He checked the caller ID, it was Donghae.

“What makes you call this time chumbuddy? It’s the middle of work!”

“Yah! How dare you push your best friend away! Is it because you have a girlfriend?”

Wait, how did he know? He never told anybody else.

“Waeyo? Can you be my girlfriend then? Haha!” Siwon was teasing Donghae.

“Yah! Quit fooling around! You have a lot to tell me!”

“Ah. Jinjja? You really want to know huh. Yeah, you’re right, we’re officially a couple now. And no, I’m not telling you how I did it. Hahaha!”

“Waeyo?! You have to tell me.”

“I’ll tell you. We’ll meet. But the drinks are on you now. Haha!”

“Aish. Arasso arasso. What do you think, tonight?”

“I’ll have to ask first. Haha”

“Wow, such a good boy Wonnie huh! Never seen you being dominated by a girl before, now you have to ask permission? Haha”

“Ani, I just want her to be at ease, you know. Coming from my playboy background. It may take a while, but seriously, I don’t mind at all asking permission from her.”

“I see you’re getting serious huh. Well, whatever you say buddy. Just ping me if we can go out for some drinks okay? Congratulations hyung, I’m really happy for you.”

“Thanks Hae, I will.”

After the phone call with Donghae, Siwon dialed another number.

“Yoboseo?”

“So, have you made your mind on what to call me?” It was Tiffany he was calling.

“Jeongmal? You’re asking me that in the middle of the day? Can we talk about it sometime, I have a lot of work to do, and I’m sure you have too.”

“I don’t mind. I’m the boss anyway, I just miss you.”

His words made her smile at the other line.

“I miss you already too.”

“Oh. I see you reply. You didn’t answer when I said I love you earlier.”

“I’m your girlfriend right? It’s just right for me to say that I miss you too.”

“Na-ah-ah. That’s not what I want.”

“*sighs* Okay, I love you too.”

“Why does it have to sound to be taken for granted?”

Due to Siwon’s aegyo on the other line, she said it again, this time, naturally.

“I love you Siwonnie.”

“Hm. Siwonnie? I like it. Haha, I’ll pick you up after work okay baby?”

“A-ani, I-I-I think I’ll go overtime today.”

“I’ll wait for you. It doesn’t matter. And why are you stuttering? Did you have lunch already?”

“It’s just that I’m not used to you calling me baby.” She said in a flustered tone.

“You’ve have to get used to it. Haha, you’re mine now, and I’m yours. That’s how we do it. Hehe.”

“Siwonnie, just talk to you later okay? I have a meeting in ten minutes, eat your lunch okay? Be a good boy.”

“Arasso. Hearing you care for me is just bliss. I love you. I’ll be good boy Siwonnie. And you owe me a kiss later. Bye!”

After she had hung up the phone, she just smiled at Siwon’s fluffiness. He’s totally head over heels for her.

==========================

Siwon wanted to surprise Tiffany in her office since she’s going overtime. He bought dinner from her favorite fast food and drove to her office. After pressing the number of Tiffany’s floor he made sure that he had everything in hand.

Before entering her office, Siwon took a look from the outside. She was there, in her desk, piled with paperworks and seem to be signing and reviewing papers. Without any hesitation, he entered her office.

“Ta-da! Dinner break! Put those down first and let’s have dinner.”

Tiffany looked at him for seconds. She doesn’t know if she’ll be amused or annoyed. But of course, the thought of his boyfriend bringing dinner for her is just wonderful.

“Shouldn’t you learn the art of knocking?”

“Neh, but surprises comes first. Let’s eat. Kaja?”

“Go first, I’ll have to finish this.”

“What do you mean? There’s no way you’re skipping dinner.” He went to her seat at pulled her to the table to eat.

=========================

It was already 10pm when Tiffany finished her work for the day. She was dead beat after all the paperworks she has done. Siwon was still there in her office, sitting in the couch just staring at her.

“Don’t you get tired of doing that?”

“Doing what?” he asked smiling at her while his fingers cupped his chin.

“Staring at me for the past 3 hours?”

“Ani, I could do this all day and make a world record.”

She just chuckled at his silly answer. She got up from her seat and dragging her feet she came to where Siwon was sitting. She showed aegyo while whining about how tired she was.

“Siwonnie, I’m tirrrrrrrreeeeeed..”

“Come here Tiffbaby, let oppa hug that tired face.”

He signaled to Tiffany to sit near him. The next thing he knew, Tiffany was leaning on his shoulders, hugging him and he was hugging her on her sides.

“I told you not to overwork right? See? I don’t want to see you like this. You know it’s bad for you. I don’t want my baby to be sick. The next time, don’t push yourself too much okay baby?”

Siwon was waiting for her response when he saw Tiffany already fell asleep on his shoulders and not breaking her hug to him. He smiled at the sight of her, leaning over his warm body for some comfort. He wanted to stay like this. Without him knowing, he already dozed off too.

It was 3am and Siwon was awoken by a hot feeling. Tiffany was still leaning on him not breaking her grasp on his body. Alarmed, he touched Tiffany’s forehead and found out she had high fever.

Baby, wake up. You’re sick I’m going to drive you home.” He whispered into her ear.

But Tiffany did not budge. Siwon was guessing she’s too tired to move. He had no choice but to carry her to his car and drive her home.

Arriving at Tiffany’s dorm, he carried her in bridal style. He was about to open the door when suddenly he remembered there’s a number lock. He tried to remember what Tiffany’s input number is. ‘Aha! Yes, her birthday, 0801’ he said to himself. He pushed the numbers but to his surprise, it was the wrong passcode. He was slightly frustrated, because he was still carrying Tiffany and he’s thinking of another code combination.

This time, he thought of ‘well, it might be it, might as well give it a try.’ He input the date of their anniversary, 0214 and to his surprise, the door was unlocked. He was smiling on his way inside; he never knew that Tiffany had that soft spot because she was always acting tough in front of him.

He carried Tiffany inside her room and out her to bed. He removed her shoes and got a damp cloth inside the bathroom to clean her face. Now his problem was how to get her changed. He opened her closet and found a pair of pajamas. After cleaning her face, he covered Tiffany with a blanket and looking from far away, he started to undress her.

It was not the first time he’s undressing a woman, but to Tiffany, it seemed awkward for him, he was halfway through the dress when she slightly woke up. Siwon jolted away from her and started explaining like crazy.

“Um, This is not what you think it is. I was just helping you change to make you comfortable, and I promise, I swear, swear to death that I did not see anything!” he was so fast and nervous she didn’t mind him. She just lazily got up and volunteered herself to the bathroom.

“I’ll get myself changed.” She said in a low sleepy voice. Siwon just nodded.

After she got changed, she slammed herself to the bed and started to feel uneasy. Siwon was watching her from a seat near her mirror.

“Siwonnieeeeee~ Where are you oppa? I can’t sleep. Stay with me. Siwonniieee oppaaaa~” She cried like a little sick kid.

Siwon heard it and immediately came to her side. He sat on the bed, beside her and his back leaned on the headboard. He put his arms on Tiffany’s side, and she hugged it. His other arm was fixing her hair that’s on her face. He was happy that Tiffany looked for him, but he wanted her to get well.

“Siwonniieeeeee~”

“Tiffbaby, oppa’s here. Rest now okay? I’m not going to leave. Oppa’s gonna stay beside you baby.”

He was just looking after Tiffany. Deep in his heart, he knew that she was the only girl who could make him like that.

 

==============================================

A/N: Hep. Just before you get used to the fluff, I'm gonna end it right there. Hehe! Thanks for waiting! :D Kamsahamnida!