The Hangover

Foolish

After Siwon dropped the call, Tiffany was dumbfounded on the other line. Was it true? Yet, she found it cute. The drunk Siwon confessing to her on the phone. She decided to talk to Siwon the next day since he will be sober by that time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siwon woke up with the bright beam of sunshine passing through his bedroom window. He was somewhat irritated by the bright light and the sudden headache caused by his overconsumption of alcohol. He tries to remember everything that happened from his last shot of alcohol. He immediately checked beside him. Thank goodness there was no girl. Or else he would screw up his promise to Donghae. He was still figuring out how he got home, but later shrugged it off to take a shower. 

On the other hand, Tiffany decided to talk to Siwon later that day. She was somewhat shy, it was her first time to ask a guy on a date out of her own will. A part of her really wanted to see Siwon. Was it only to see? Well, she wanted to know if Siwon's confession was true. Finally she had the courage to send Siwon a message..

Message from Tiffany Hwang:

Good morning oppa! Are you free today? I was thinking of catching up with you. What do you say, Starbucks at 4pm? ^^

After he took his shower, Siwon heard his phone beep. He almost forgot he had one. Maybe this will help him get track of what happened last night when he passed out. He read Tiffany's invitation. He smirked at the thought of Tiffany having the initiative to ask him out. Maybe she was interested in him. A spark of hope was seen on his smiling face. Siwon replied with a yes. Then he checked his inbox and noticed that Tiffany sent him a goodnight message last night. He was so drunk he forgot that he read it. His eyes widened more when he saw his call history with him calling Tiffany minutes after the message. He was in shock, he tried to remember what happened, what he said to Tiffany. He was starting to make conclusions, is that the reason why Tiffany invited me out today? 'What have you done Siwon pabo!' is all he could ever think of. He just had to wait until 4pm to know what's was going on.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siwon was so eager to see Tiffany. Not only that he missed her, he really wanted to know what he said on the phone last night. He arrived 10 minutes before 4pm at their meeting place. He chose a seat and kept on tapping his fingers on the table, obviously he was impatient. Then he saw a girl enter in her chinos, lose shirt and sneakers, how can she be effortlessly gorgeous? Siwon face brightened when he saw the girl approach her.

"Annyeong oppa! Sorry if I took that long, I don't understand why there's traffic when it's the weekend." TIffany explained herself to Siwon.

"Um, no worries, I just got here too. So, what will I get us? Don't worry, it's on me." Siwon asked with his dimpled smile.

"I'll have what you'll have oppa. Gomawo!" Tiffany replied.

After Siwon got their orders, Tiffany told about her exhausting week at work. Siwon was happy seeing Tiffany less aloof around him before. He definitely understood Tiffany's exhaustion about work, so he was nodding in agreement. Suddenly Tiffany went into a flustered tone asking Siwon about last night.

"Um, oppa, I-I have something to ask you." 

"What is it? Just don't make me compute numbers here, I had enough. Hehe." Siwon jokingly answered.

"Aniyo oppa! Um, about last night's call?"

Finally, she said it. Siwon was waiting for it the whole time for her to mention it.

"What?" Siwon was eager to know what was it about.

"Is it true?" Tiffany asked back.

"That??" 

"You said you like me." Tiffany's face was blushing.

Then there was silence. Tiffany tried to break the ice by explaining herself.

"I mean, it's okay oppa if you were just drunk. I just want to clear things between us. It's really okay for me to be friends--"

Then Siwon cut her off with his answer.

"It's true. Drunk or not. I like you."

Tiffany was shocked by Siwon's confession. This time, he was sober. In front of her. He said it. He seemed sure.