His Plans

Foolish

 

“Hun, I’m meeting Donghae today.” Siwon said while he was fixing his wristwatch as he prepares to leave. It has been two weeks since he has been discharged. With his regained memory, everything went well and got back to normal, he got back in his office, things are fine now with his wife, his best friend Donghae and of course, his best friend’s girlfriend Jessica.

He went to the kitchen where Tiffany was and signaled her that he was about to leave. Tiffany set aside her work and went to Siwon.

“Drive safely okay? Be a good boy.” She sweetly said while fixing his collar and neatly smoothed the creases on Siwon’s shirt.

“Yes mom. Haha.” He was teasing her of how she acted like his own mother. She gave him a light slap on the shoulder then pushing him out the door.

“Hey, you forgot something. Why are you pushing me away??” Siwon stopped on his feet.

“What? You’re gonna be late. You don’t like being late. Go now before you get stuck on weekend traffic.” Tiffany said ignoring Siwon’s reminder.

“I’m not going to leave until you give me what I want.”  He stubbornly threatened.

“What?” Tiffany didn’t get what her husband wanted at that time. Siwon cutely pointed to his left cheek while pouting his lips.

“Here. You still haven’t given me a kiss!” still pointing at his cheeks. Tiffany chuckled at his cuteness, how he wanted skinship so much and how he gotten more clingy at the moment. She tiptoed and gave him a chaste kiss on his cheeks.

“Happy? You should go now. Take care alright?” she pushed him again this time do his car’s driver seat. Siwon smiled at her after getting what he wanted and scurried to the driver seat.

He was getting out of the garage into the driveway when he rolled down the windows to say goodbye to Tiffany another time.

“I’ll be back before dinner. I love you!” he waved goodbye and Tiffany smiled at him.

=====

At the café, Siwon was waiting for Donghae to arrive, today was they day he’s going to ask his loyal best friend for help. Soon, a youthful lad came towards Siwon’s seat.

“So? What’s the game plan?” Donghae who seemed to habe a hint of why Siwon wanted to meet that afternoon.

“I want a surprise wedding for Tiffany. Could you help me hyung?” Siwon asked for Donghae’s approval.

“Surprise? How? I mean, it’s hard to keep a secret, this big!” his friend exclaimed.

“Make it as soon as possible. I’m going to take her to fit some wedding gowns, and right at that moment, I’m going to ask her to marry me.” Siwon said in his dreamy voice. Donghae chuckled at him; he was still the same guy he knew. The classy turned cheesy Choi Siwon, all because he was in love.

“Okay, okay suit yourself. Let me help you with the people and stuff. Keep this low; don’t mention anything to her about any wedding or whatsoever. Take her to this place and just ask her to check out what’s there. Let’s work out how we will go from there. “ the smart Donghae suggested.

All afternoon, they talked about the plans they had for the surprise wedding. Siwon was smiling widely to himself, he kept his promise, and Tiffany’s dream wedding was in front of their friends and relatives. He’s not going to waste the chance to make it up to her; she deserves this after all that happened.

After they have called it a day, Siwon was driving home when he passed by the flower shop downtown. Instead of going straight, he pulled over and went down to buy something in the shop.

He got out with lavenders on his hands, Tiffany’s favorite flower. Siwon got the idea of courting to her again, just like when they were dating, so when the time of the wedding comes, it’s like he’s proposing to her again which marks their new start as a couple.

Siwon was feeling giddy when he entered their home, he saw his wife on the couch eyes focused on the TV. He quietly sneeked in behind her and covered her eyes with one hand.

“Guess who?” he said while trying to control his laughter. Tiffany tried to put off his hand on her face but he was too strong.

“Um, my next boyfriend?” she teased Siwon intentionally. He got surprised by her answer and pulled away from her.

“Wae?! Your next boyfriend?!” her husband pouted with jealousy all over his face.

“I’m just kidding hun! You won’t take off your hand off my eyes so I said that.” Tiffany laughed and sticked out the tongue in front of the flabbergasted Siwon. He couldn’t believe Tiffany pulled out a prank on him

“Why you!” She was about to run farther from him when Siwon got her holding onto her waist. Her husband ouldn’t resist her and planted a chaste kiss on her lips.

“What was that for?!” she prostested while she stayed in Siwon’s arms.

“Welcome home kiss. Haha!” Siwon cheerfully answered.

“You invent all sorts of kisses. There’s this goodbye kiss, good night kiss, good morning kiss, have a nice day kiss, I miss you kiss and now a welcome home kiss?” she enumerated them all in front of him. He laughed at her wife’s stinginess when it comes to affection. At times, Siwon knew she was just playing coy.

 She was not yet done talking when Siwon stopped her again for a kiss, this time a more passionate one. They pulled apart, and Siwon smiled while Tiffany blushed madly.

“And that’s an I love you kiss.” He proudly said while showing her the lavenders he bought on the way home. Tiffany saw them and she couldn’t help but to let out at big smile from his sweet gesture. She hugged him tight in return, realizing how his actions made her feel loved.

“I love you too baby.” She whispered in her ears while pulling him close for another kiss. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello readers! HAHAHA, I was too lazy for Author's Note on the last chapter, so I'm putting all my thoughts here. Here's another fluffy fluffy SiFany chapter. The next one will be about the surprise wedding so stay in tune for that. Advanced Happy New Year! I can't greet everyone simultaneously because I'm not sure about you timezones :)) but I'm from the PHL so we are in GMT +8. Haha, not even necessary, enjoy the update! Thanks for reading! :D