Happily Ever Afters

Foolish

 

“Siwon where are we going?” the puzzled Tiffany asked while Siwon was dragging her to get in the car beside the driver seat.

“One of my friends need our help, he’s doing a wedding photo-shoot. I told him we’ll go.” He smiled naturally upon saying that to her. After almost a month of planning and secrecy, their wedding day falls on this date. He tried to be a composed as he can be; he can’t ruin all the plans he and Donghae had before.

Tiffany couldn’t do anything but come since Siwon said so. Her husband saw her pull out a cute little disappointed face.

“We’re going on a date after, promise you it won’t take long baby.” He assured and placed a kiss on her cheeks. Tiffany lightly blushed and turned her head away from Siwon. The lad chuckled on her flimsy actions and started the car’s engine so they could leave.

They arrived at a beautiful garden, there was a make-believe shoot setup and Siwon greeted a random guy that stood up to be his ‘photographer friend’. He pulled Tiffany close to him to formally introduce the guy.

“Tiffany, he’s my friend Joshua Kim. He’s a freelance photographer. He’ll be running the shoot today.” Tiffany bowed and smiled at the guy who acted as Siwon’s friend. She doesn’t have a single clue that any moment, a real wedding will happen.

The production assistants led them to a separate dressing room; they need to ‘prepare’ for the shoot that would cover their wedding. Tiffany was clueless with this entire thing but since her husband insisted, she can’t help but say yes too. On the other hand, Siwon got dressed and met every one of his guests on the other side of the garden. He told them that any minute now, Tiffany will come out clueless and he wished luck on pulling the surprise wedding.

Tiffany came out in a dazzling white wedding dress, her hair tied neatly to a bun and her face in a light natural make-up making her own beauty shine. She was imagining her own wedding with Siwon with it. She felt a little sad because she thought Siwon forgot about his promise, not until a weird chauffeur told her to ride the limo. She had doubts but the coordinators of the so-called shoot said it was one of the production’s orders. It was a brief ride from where she was picked up then to the other side of the garden. Tiffany was requested to go down the limousine, and when she got out, she heard a familiar voice singing.

“Geudaereul saranghandaneun mal, pyuhngsaeng maeil haejugo shipuh.. Would you marry me? Nuhl saranghago akkimyu, saragago shipuh..”
 

Tiffany had no idea what was going on but she got teary eyed when she heard Siwon singing. She looked around and she saw people gathered on what seemed to be a garden wedding. Siwon walked to where she was standing and held her hand.

“Do you know what’s happening?” he asked with a shy smile. Tiffany shook her head as she was almost into tears of seeing Siwon in his wedding suit and the people he gathered.

“Seems like you forgot about my promise. Haha, that’s okay hun, I never forgot about it.” Siwon sweetly said while he placed a polite kiss on her forehead. Everyone was cheering them on, and still, Tiffany cannot believe her eyes that her dream wedding is finally happening. She was speechless and kept hitting Siwon lightly because he kept everything a secret. Soon, Siwon left her to walk in front of the altar then out of nowhere, Mr. Hwang came walking down near her daughter.

“Daddy!” She bursted into tears of happiness upon seeing her father. Tiffany did not easily put him out of her tight hug. She was beyond happy now that her own father was walking her down the aisle.
 

The ceremony started when her dad signaled her to lock her arms around his. They slowly walked down the aisle and Tiffany saw everyone who came to their wedding. In front, she saw her best friend Jessica, Donghae, her mom, Jinki and her oldest oppa Ryeowook. She couldn’t attach herself from the moment. It’s finally happening, and then she got back to her senses when her dad led him to Siwon. The man who she was fated to love.

Siwon plastered a wide smile while she was with Tiffany. He was also teary eyed the whole time they were together in front of the altar. He never thought that this day would arrive, he never thought it would come too soon. By the end of that day, a happy couple faced the guests. A lot were envious of their fairytale like wedding. While they were both enjoying the moment, Tiffany pulled Siwon close to whisper something.

“I hate you for doing this Siwon, you always make me cry!” she playfully protested while small tears were forming again in her eyes. Siwon replied with a sweet kiss on her lips which made her put on a pout again.

“I love you Tiffany. I’m not regretting anything since I had you.” He couldn’t say anything more meaningful than this. What he truly feels about her, and the contents of his heart.

=====

After the wedding, the couple can’t have their honeymoon somewhere far since Tiffany was pregnant. Siwon was diligently taking care of her and though she’s really moody at times, he understood every part of it because she was carrying their child.

On a fine weekend, Siwon and Tiffany were lying on their bed cuddling with each other. Tiffany was nearing her delivery due so they always stayed at home.

“Oppa, do you want a boy or a girl?” Tiffany curiously asked.

“Um, it doesn’t matter, as long as the baby is healthy. I’m sure the looks will be of no problem, the parents are cute!” Siwon joked and Tiffany just rolled her eyes on his mushiness.

“If it’s a boy, I want him to get your cute dimpled smile.” Tiffany said while tracing her husband’s face.

“And if it’s a girl, I want her to get your cute eye smiles.” Siwon finished her sentence with a kiss. He pulled her closer and soon the both drifted to sleep.

=====

Two days after that weekend, Siwon was at work. From time to time, he called Tiffany to check up on her. He also hired a house help to aid in the workload around the house, and in case something happens, someone will be there for his wife.

The usual morning at his office ran smoothly, he was reading the stocked paper work and at the same time signing documents. He was into the zone of working when his phone rang; the ID said it was Donghae. Siwon picked up the phone wondering what’s up with his best friend.

“Yo, Hae what’s up?” Siwon asked in a cheerful tone.

“Siwon, Tiffany’s almost giving birth, you need to run here, NOW!” Donghae worriedly shouted on the phone.

“Uh, okay! Okay! Tell me where and I’ll drive right away.” Siwon said collecting his calm.

Siwon arrived at the hospital with two familiar figures standing outside the delivery room. It was Jessica and Donghae. He came near them still panting from the rush he had on the way.

“She’s fine, she’s going to do fine.” Jessica patted Siwon’s back while he still chased his own breath.

They patiently waited outside, Siwon heard his wife’s cry from delivering the baby. How hard it has been for her but he could only do so much. Their silence made the noises inside the delivery room clearer. Siwon shook from his senses when he heard a small baby wail. It must be their kid; he can’t help but plaster a smile from his happiness. He was right when a doctor came out from the room.

“I suppose you are Mr. Choi? Congratulations, it’s a baby boy.” The doctor said.

Siwon hugged Donghae out of happiness. It was a baby boy, and officially, he was now a father. He was jumpng around like crazy saying that he his first born was a baby boy.

====

Tiffany was transferred into a room, Siwon was watching her tired face. He caressed her hair and examined the details on her face, still gorgeous. Tiffany felt his touches and she was out of her sleep when she slowly opened her eyes to Siwon.

“Tiffany umma, you gave Siwon appa a baby boy.” Siwon said in the sight of her finally up. He called for the nurse’s assistance and soon, their baby boy was brought inside the room. His features were a mix of her and Siwon, but it was noticeable that the kid had small dimples, just like what Tiffany wanted.

She was carrying their child on her arms, adoring the cute little thing in the middle of her and Siwon. Her husband could only look at his son, and then Tiffany moved him to carry their child. Siwon was extra careful when Tiffany was bringing him the baby over. He felt complete when he finally got a hold of his mini-me, he had tears of joy in the sides of his eyes due to overwhelming happiness.

“Siwon appa? Have you thought of a name?” Tiffany asked her husband in a hoarse voice.

“Um, I was thinking of this a long time ago, what about Kyungsan?” Siwon suggested while he looked at the sight of the peaceful baby in his arms.

“Sounds nice. You name him, he’s your little boy.” Tiffany kissed him in his cheeks while he continued to adore little Kyungsan.

“He’s our little boy. Thank you Tiffany umma for taking care of little Kyungsan. Siwon appa is really happy right now.” Siwon said while tucking them both into a warm hug.