Meeting Again

Foolish

 

“Are you all set?” Tiffany asked Siwon who just zipped his bag. He was not really into the trip after knowing that he’ll be meeting his in-laws again. At that moment he wished he didn’t asked Donghae about his past so that it won’t be awkward for him.

“Yeah but, are you sure it’s okay for me to come?” Siwon asked for the nth time even though he knew they were already leaving the next day.

“Baby you asked that for the twentieth time. It’s okay. They would love to see you. You’re not going anywhere, you’re coming with me. Alright?”  Tiffany kissed her husband after reassuring him.

“Okay. You said so. By the way, I got you something in the fridge.” Siwon backhugged Tiffany while leading her to the kitchen.

”Don’t tell me you made a mess in the kitchen again.” Tiffany teased Siwon reminding him the last time he made cake. Siwon opened the fridge and got out a pint of ice cream.

“Ta-da! Strawberry ice cream. Your favorite. You’ve been asking me to get these for you.” Siwon placed a chaste kiss on her lips while she smiled at the simple gesture Siwon did for her.

“You’re the best hubby ever.” Tiffany pulled him closer with their foreheads against each other.

“Wae? Ever? Do you have plans of replacing me?” Siwon asked in a cute manner.

“Aniyo. Not ever. So you should stay with me too.” She answered while making their lips meet again.

“Good. I don’t have plans either. I think its better this way. Me, forgetting all the things. ‘Cause I only see you.” Tiffany motioned her hand to his face and made it turn away from her because what he said was too cheesy. Siwon gave a light chuckle and kissed her again.

======

“Good evening passengers, in a few minutes we will be landing in Los Angeles, USA. We are happy to announce that we are 20 minutes earlier than the expected arrival time. Time check it’s 7 o’clock in the evening.” The pilot radioed making Siwon turn away from his deep gaze outside the window. Here they go again. Somehow he remembers the feeling, the anxiety inside of him meeting all of the again. But now it’s like the first time all over again because of his accident. He doesn’t know if he’ll be happy or what, a heave of sigh left his mouth and Tiffany noticed him spacing out.

“Hey. We’re here.” Tiffany squeezed his hand making Siwon turn his head to her wife’s direction. He gave an unsure smile to her statement.

Siwon was silent all throughout the flight until they went down. He was trudging with the trolley along with their luggage when Tiffany greeted a boy about his age. Siwon was not sure of what to do next upon seeing the guy. He thought it might be one of Tiffany’s siblings. He tries to remember but the face never registers in his memory. Darting his attention somewhere, his wife pulled him close in front of the unknown man.

“Siwon, this is my older brother Ryeowook. You guys met some time ago and you both got along well the first time.” Tiffany introduced them to each other.

“Hi Siwon, it’s been a while. How are you doing?” Ryeowook politely asked with an assuring smile.

“Um-uh. Hi. Sorry I can’t remember anything, it-it’s nice to meet you.. again. Um, I’m fine. H-How about you?” Siwon was stuttering in his words. Tiffany was happy that he could now speak to new people, he was having a hard time doing so when he was still in the hospital.

“Silly. Don’t be so formal. Haha, let’s get going. Mom’s waiting for you two.” Ryeowook led them to the car and they both stowed their luggage in.

=====

The car ride was silent. Siwon was feeling uncomfortable because he thinks it was him. Ryeowook looked from the rear view mirror and saw the uneasy Siwon. He didn’t want anything awkward after all that happened between the couple. Ryeowook was one of those few who believed in the both of them.

“I think Siwon will love what mom made for dinner. I heard you’re a fan of Italian food.” Ryeowook stated, eager enough to start a conversation.

Tiffany didn’t budge to answer, while Siwon just smiled at his statement. There was dead air for a couple of minutes when Tiffany finally spoke.

“Oppa, how’s dad? Is he..” Tiffany couldn’t continue because she knew that her dad is already in a critical condition.

“He woke up yesterday, he was looking for you Tiffany.” Ryeowook’s warm face turned into a straight one when he said that.

“M-me?” Tiffany asked in shock. Of everyone else why would her dad look for her. The forsaken child.

“Yes. Actually, it was the both of you. He was relieved to know you guys were coming over.” He added.

Siwon heard it and he himself could not believe. The couple can’t utter a word after what Ryeowook had said. They were finding answers on why Mr. Hwang looked for the both of them.

“Tiffany, I think Dad has something to tell you..” With these words, Tiffany grew nervous, she was sure it has something to do with Siwon and her. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: HELLO READERS!!! Still there?? I know, I know. I was lost in a suburb without internets so I was gone for the holidays. Sorry :( But, here's what I promised.. AN UPDATE! My late Christmas gift. Kekeke. Well it's a two part update so wait for the other one in a few moments. Just to make up fr the lost time :( Mianhaeyo! Hope you had a good celebration over the holidays, and also enjoy this update! See ya laterssss~