Dead Serious

Foolish

It was another day for Siwon at work, it was tough for him to get their family business running while his parents are abroad. His father had to take treatments in the US so the whole enterprise and management was left to him. Yet, he remains the foolish bachelor he used to be way back college. For him, girls are the only way to pass time and forget stress at work.

Suddenly his phone beeps, a message.

Reena: Hi babe, I miss you. See me tonight? xoxo

It was the girl he bumped into few nights before when he went to a party of an old friend. Seems to be flirting with him. Siwon let out a smirk after reading the message. Then he returns to work. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany on the other side, was busy on her first day of work at the HL Company. She'll be replacing his dad as the Vice President for Finance of the company. She's adjusting to the korean lifestyle since she had to stay in the States for her studies. Luckily, she still has Jessica, her bestfriend and his cousin Donghae with her as company. 

As she was putting her things inside her office, Donghae knocked on her door.

"Come in." Tiffany ordered.

Donghae opened the door, "So how's our maknae doing in her new office? Like it? Someone's here to see you!" he joyfully said.

Tiffany was a bit puzzled to see who it is, "Bwo? Who is it? Is there someone I did not meet at the party?"

"Seems like you're forgetting someone!" It's a familiar voice. When Tiffany checked out, it was her bestfriend Jessica.

"OMO! Jess when did you came back??!! I missed you!!!" Tiffany blurted in excitement as she hugs Jessica.

"Just earlier this morning, can't wait 'til your first day ends so I decided to join Donghae on the way here. My, you're still gorgeous like before I left the States for Paris!" Jessica said.

"Well you, I heard you have been going steady with Donghae now. I'm glad everything worked out." Tiffany letting out an eye smile.

"This fishy is still a headache when I met him in Paris! Good thing he's patient enough to wait for me here in Seoul. I bet he was eyeing on every girl he sees while I was not around!" Jessica giving an ice glare to Donghae.

"Aish! I told Tiffany yesterday you were the one making me cry!" Donghae protested.

"You still don't get along that well huh? Haha, come on, let's go out for a coffee, we have a lot to talk about." Tiffany said inviting the couple for a cup of coffee.

So they went to the nearest coffee shop and catched up with each others' lives.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

During lunch, Siwon thought again of Tiffany. Of how he met her last night. Her charming eye smile. Her enlightening aura. Definitely Siwon has never met a girl like Tiffany before.  He thought of sending Donghae a message to get Tiffany's contact. He immediately sends one to Hae.

To: Lee Donghae

From: Choi Siwon

Hey fishy, can I have Tiffany's number? ^^ I'm serious about what I said last night, maybe you could help me make a move with her. Hehehe~

Meanwhile, Donghae, Jessica and Tiffany were getting ready to leave the coffee shop. Donghae halted Tiffany,

"Hey, remember my bestfriend you met last night?" Donghae asked Tiffany.

"Yeah, uh, Si-si-won? Right?" Tiffany assured.

"Yeah, Siwon, he was asking me if he could have your number." Donghae said.

Jessica then blurted, "Fishy? She knows Siwon? Are you pairing Tiff with him?!?!!"

"Wae? Is there something wrong with that guy?" Tiffany was curious.

"Ah. Aniyo! He's just a bit of happy go lucky guy! Hehehe.." Donghae trying to make cover of his bestfriend.

"This better be good fishy! If something I don't like happens, I'll beat the heck out of that Siwon!" Jessica agitated.

'Come on, he knows that. He's a good guy, trust me. So Tiff, can I give your number?" Donghae asked again.

"Uh, yeah sure." Tiffany approved. 

After that they left the shop. Donghae and Tiffany went back to work while Jessica went home to rest. Inside the elevator, Tiffany's phone lit up. It was a message from an unknown number. She opened her phone to read the message.

To: Tiffany Hwang

From: Unknown Number

Hi! Still remember me? Siwon from last night ^^ Hope you had a good lunch!

Tiffany smiles at the random message. She thought that Siwon was really attractive, but she just wanted him as a friend. She replies to the message.

To: Choi Siwon

From: Tiffany Hwang

Ne!~ Siwon-sshi! I am fine, I'll talk to you later after work okay? ^^

Siwon let out a grin after reading Tiffany's reply. He can't stop smiling with just a simple reply. Immediately, he replies with a charming tone.

To: Tiffany Hwang

From: Choi Siwon

Okay! Do well! Ajja! ^^

Tiffany reads Siwon's latest message. She just smiles and returns to work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

KYAAAAAAAAA! Promise I'll update soon after this 2 day hiatus! I just need to finish my plates for school :)

Thanks for the subscriptions!