First Encounter

Foolish

*Phone rings Mr. Simple ringtone: Because I naughty, naughty, Hey! I'm Mr. Simple*

Siwon picks it up. 

"Yah, Donghae! What's with the call? It's the middle of the day and work!" Siwon asked his bestfriend Donghae.

"Hyung! My cousin has arrived from the States, my relatives are going to throw a party later this evening. Can you come? I really want you to meet her." Donghae answered.

"Tonight? What's with the eagerness fishy? I would love to meet girls but unfortunately, I don't have time for a new one. I'm fine with the girls I have right now. Haha!" Siwon boasted.

"Aish! This guy! When will you stop playing around! You're 25 years old man! You should be settling down!  You should be looking for a wife!" Donghae reprimanded. 

"Bwo? What's that? Marriage? Oh no, Hae. If I get tied down, that's not Siwon anymore. Haha!" Siwon chuckled.

"Can you just forget that for once? I want you to meet my cousin. I'm warning you, she's not that kind of lady! Treat her well. I want you and her to become friends, and besides, she'll be working for HL now. SO consider her as a business partner. Okay?"

*Writer's note: HL- Hwang-Lee Company*

"Arasso, arasso! I'll come." Siwon stubbornly replied.

"Great man, see you 8pm at Bellevue Hotel. Don't turn me down buddy." Donghae confirmed.

"Yeah, need to go now. Bye!" Siwon said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After work, Siwon went home for a quick change. Then he drove to the hotel to attend the homecoming party of Donghae's cousin. 

He arrived at the hotel lobby and gave his keys to the valet. Donghae was waiting for him. 

"Hey! I knew you would come. Let's go, mom and dad were looking for you. It has been ages since you last visited them at home." Donghae said.

"Sure thing bro. I will one of these days." Siwon answered.

They came inside the function hall where the party was being held. Donghae directed Siwon to his parents. Siwon greeted for some small talk. Then Donghae excused Siwon from his parents since he saw his cousin approaching. The girl in an elegant white dress and a charming smile. She saw Donghae waving at her so she approached him.

"Tiff! How's it been? We were still teens since I last saw you!" Donghae exclaimed while hugging Tiffany.

"I know right! You, must have been busy making girls cry! Turned out to be handsome than I ever thought. Haha!" Tiffany taunted.

"Haha, stop it MiYoung! I'm still with Jess. She's the one making me cry you know. Haha!" Donghae replied.

Suddenly Siwon let a cough to break in Donghae and Tiffany's conversation.

"Oh! I almost forgot, I want you to meet my bestfriend. Siwon. Siwon this is Tiffany Hwang, my cousin." Dongahe politely introduced Siwon to Tiffany.

Siwon offered a handshake while introducing himself, "Choi Siwon, nice to meet you." and he let out his angelic smile.

Tiffany shaked his hand, "It was nice meeting Hae's partner in crime, haha! Just kidding. Tiffany Hwang." then she showed her famous eye smile to Siwon. 

They were having small talk about business and places abroad when Tiffany had to excuse herself to entertain other guests. After she had left Siwon and Donghae, Siwon blurted out a confession.

"She's really something huh." while letting out an all smiled face.

"Well, it's in the genes man. Our family is a clan of good looking ones. Look at your friend right here! Huh. Huh?" Donghae boasted.

"It's not that fishy, she's really something. Apart from all the girls I met." Siwon really seem to be head over heels for Tiffany even though it was their first meeting.

"Could be. But I'm warning you hyung, don't treat her like you treat your girls! If you'll court her, I want you to quit being a player and get you act together for her." Donghae warned Siwon.

"I'm willing. If that's what it takes for her to be with me." Siwon was surprised himself on how he would go for Tiffany.

"Suit yourself bro. Just remember my rule. Don't hit on her if you're still not over hitting other girls." Donghae hastily warned Siwon. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was it? Haha, sorry if it's a bit cluttered. It my first time to write a fanfic :))

Keep them comments coming! :) Thanks!