Confused

Foolish

 

It was a sunny weekday. While most people were out to work, a handsome young man was trudging his way through the thicket of people in the arrival area of the airport. He looked at the large screen with the flight details posted, Flight 3100 landed some twenty minutes ago, the girl he has been waiting for will walk by anytime soon.

Siwon saw a long brown haired girl with her Raybans on pushing a cart with her luggage on it. From the looks of it, that girl was Tiffany. He approached her from the back, Tiffany seemed to be looking out for someone, and she was surprised when somebody greeted her from the back.

“You’re finally home.”

Tiffany turned around and saw his husband with a sweet smile. She can’t help but to hug him tight in reply. It was like a scene in a drama, with Siwon twirling her around not minding the other people who could see them.

“Did you wait long?” she cheerfully asked him.

“Uh, yeah! A month was no joke!” He kissed her in the forehead while still hugging her tight.

“Pabo! I mean did you wait long here in the airport?” she said while playfully hitting him in the arm.

“Haha, no. I just got in. Hey, why don’t we continue this at home, I got you strawberry ice cream.”

Her eyes brightened on the fact that Siwon prepared for the day she would return home.

=====

Over lunch Siwon had prepared, he asked Tiffany what happened after he left the States. Although she was uncomfortable with it, Siwon had to know. Obviously, she and her dad are not in good terms right now. What shocked Siwon is that Tiffany didn’t have the chance to talk to Nichkhun privately about calling off their arranged wedding, she ran away on the engagement party his dad put up for them. Her husband felt guilt, if it was not for his impulsiveness, none of this could have happened.

“I’m sorry.” He said while putting his head down.

“For what baby?”

“For getting you with this. I should have known better. None of this should have happened Tiff. And I can’t do anything.”

Tiffany put down her utensils and asked Siwon to look at her in the eye.

“Hey. It’s not your fault. Okay? Stop blaming yourself. I never regretted anything. You should do the same alright? What’s important is that I’m here.”

Siwon felt lighter hearing those words from Tiffany. After lunch, the couple decided to stay home. They were just lying in bed, with Tiffany’s head leaning on his chest and his arms locked in to her body. He missed being with the girl he loves the most.

“How was it like when I was away?”

Siwon stopped at her question. He could not tell about Victoria coming over and the events happened between them.

“Um, it was sad of course. I had no one to cuddle with when I wake up. No one to wait for me to get home. No one to cook me food. And most of all, no one to hug me when I feel down.”

That was the exact opposite of what had happened. Clearly, he turned into Victoria whenever he felt sad, he knew she was waiting for him every night to get home, and he knew that for a short time, his feelings for Victoria slowly went back.

[FLASHBACK]

He was hugging Victoria while they sat on the couch. At first, Siwon had to do this because after convincing Victoria to finally delete the photos she took on the night they were together, but that didn’t seem to be taken for granted. It seemed that he wanted it. They both wanted it.

“Vic, I’m sorry. I-I didn’t expect for Tiffany to come back home this early.”

“Are you going to tell her?”

“I-I don’t know. But, I think you and I need to be away for a while.”

“Why??”

“I’ll figure things out first. I promise I’ll come by if I have time okay?”

“Mhm.” He felt her nod while she was leaning on him. Siwon was now torn apart with having an affair. It was an affair because he’s still legally married to Tiffany. Right now, he doesn’t know what to do. Every time he thinks about Tiffany, he would go back to the times that they were together. Then he would look at the present and see Victoria taking care of him and he could not help but to feel affectionate.

[PRESENT]

“I love you. I missed you.” Then she kissed him passionately, he was not really responding to it, his mind seem to be flying somewhere. Tiffany noticed that he was spacing out.

“Is there something wrong baby? “she worriedly asked.

He came back to his senses and looked at her.

“Uh, aniyo. I-I just can’t believe you’re home. I missed you so much.” Then he gave a polite kiss on her forehead and tucked her in to get some sleep. There was a battle of thoughts. He can’t live like this forever, he has to make a decision and he had to know himself on whom would he choose. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Tsk tsk. Very bad Wonnie Oppa! Why???? It's shocking how Victoria could make the turn of events complicated right? Hehehe, I know. Sorry if it's a bit too short. I have to attend to a drunk friend right now. I need to make a call and shout "GO HOME" repeatedly for that friend. That friend is annoying me. I have to troll back with the phone call >:) Haha, non sense author's note. Don't froget to tell me what you think! Byeeeeee~