That Night

Foolish

 

Siwon felt so miserable that day he came to a bar for a few rounds of alcohol. Maybe this will get him to right thinking, or maybe not? Although he was not really good at handling alcohol from the many times he relied on his best friend Donghae to get home in one piece. That time, he was drinking alone, he did not want to talk to anybody, he felt like the whole world was against him.

The night was getting deeper and it seemed that Siwon didn’t want to stop drowning himself in alcohol. The bartender noticed that he was a bit sloppy and started talking incomprehensively, he told him to go home because he was not giving any more drinks to Siwon.  The lad got so pissed, he pulled out his phone and started dialing. He was so wasted he couldn’t read his phone well, scratching the idea of calling a friend, he wanted to drive to another bar, he got up wobbling and accidentally bumped on a lady.

“Jwesonghamnida… jwesonghamnida…” Siwon retorted to the lady while bowing his head.

He ignored the lady not until he almost slipped down again, the unknown lady caught his arm and helped him up.

“I think you might need some help. Where are you going?” the mysterious lady asked Siwon. He looked clueless, trying to examine the features of the girl, comprehending if he has met her once or not. But his drunken mind won’t function, he carelessly answered.

“M-my car. The b-black Jaguar outside.” While he was pointing at nowhere. The girl smirked and replied to this drunk man.

“I see, let’s get you there.” With a sly smile in her lips.

The girl accompanied Siwon, although he was a bit heavy from his muscly built, they reached his car. Siwon voluntarily gave his keys. The lady sat him up beside the driver seat, while she positioned herself to drive the car. It seems that the lady knew Siwon well, she knew where he lived and without batting an eyeleash they were at Siwon’s home.

She tried getting Siwon down the car, the lad meanwhile opened his eyes and saw the familiar place, he knew he was home. Siwon tried to walk to the door, and pushed the number lock of their house, but all the energy left was drained by alcohol, so he asked the girl who was supporting him to pin it.

“Yah, Tiff, c-can you p-please open the door. T-too tired to d-do so. 0214”

He thought it was Tiffany all this time who was accompanying him. The girl let out a small frown, but she knew that her plans will work out better this way. She pushed the pin and the door unlocked.

Soon enough, they were at the master’s bedroom, she laid Siwon on the bed while the lad just wailed from discomfort.

“Tiff, h-help me change.”

He raised his arms like a kid to the mysterious girl. Meanwhile the girl was just looking at him, knowing what to do next but without a doubt, she started to undress Siwon. She got his long sleeves off and his pants, leaving him with only his boxers on. She did the same thing, leaving only her lingerie on and climbed next to Siwon.

He felt the presence of someone beside him. Siwon thought it was Tiffany so he hugged her real tight and started whispering to her.

“Baby, sorry I got drunk.. I-it’s j-just that, I-I love you so much I can’t stand the thought of you marrying that guy..”

He continued…

“D-Do you still love me baby? Kiss me. I-I missed you. D-Don’t you miss me?”

“Of course I love you Siwon, I really love you.”

Then the mysterious lady kissed Siwon passionately. He had no idea on who the girl was, all that was coming to him is Tiffany, he kissed back passionately and soon he was slowly in the heat of the kiss, consuming the body of the lady.

Before he knew it, he was already cheating on his wife. That girl he was making love to was not his wife, and he was too smashed to realize that. The night ended with the lady plastering a smirk on her face. She knew her plans were worth it. She has got to get Siwon back.

==============================

The sun was escaping the drapes of his room passing through his eyes. He was so irritated with the brightness he slowly started to get up. Siwon was feeling heavy and tired than the usual hangover, it felt very unusual. Soon as he got up, she saw a lady beside him, and obviously, it was not Tiffany. He saw clothing on the floor indicating only one thing. They had it. No doubt. Siwon jolted out of the bed and started shouting.

“WHAT THE!? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!??! WHAT DID WE DO!?!”

The lady was startled by the noise Siwon was making, he turned to him and Siwon was shocked to see her face. It was Victoria. His lovely possessive ex-girlfriend.

“You forgot me easily baby. I hate that. But you were still good in bed.” Victoria teased Siwon. He was so frustrated right now, technically, he cheated on her wife. How is he supposed to say this when in fact they have a million other problems to be solved.

“What the! Get out! This can’t be happening! Get out!”

“Oh no, you are not going to tell your wife aren’t you? That’s bad. Maybe I should tell her?”

Siwon sighed. Massaged his temple in anger while the lady just laid in bed smirking.

“I’ll just get changed. Let’s talk.” He replied for granted. 

-------------------------------

A/N: DADADADUN! Well, not much A/N for now. I'm in a hurry so just comment and tell me what you think. Someone is obviously in trouble.