Valentine's Day Prep

Foolish

 

Siwon was courting Tiffany for almost two months now. He has been patiently waking up early and driving her to work. Sometimes they would go on casual dates, spend their weekends together and stay late at night just talking to each other on the phone. He was definitely in love again, he longed for this feeling, he loved this feeling.

It was almost a week before Valentine’s Day, and Siwon wanted to ask Tiffany on that day to be his girlfriend but he’s clueless of what to do. He wanted that day to be special, so he called his ever reliable best friend Donghae for help.

“Yoboseo?”

“Oh! Hae, finally you picked up. I need help.”

“Hey, I have work too you know. Now what can I do for the crown prince?”

“Um, I’m gonna ask Tiffany this 14th to be my girlfriend, but I don’t know what to do. Ideas?”

“Yah hyung! I’m only his cousin, fine sure, we grew up together but you should know her more! Isn’t two months enough to know what makes her heart go ‘dungeun dungeun’?!”

“Yeah but I just want to make sure she’ll answer me.”

“Sorry man, that’s not in my hands anymore. Just be yourself, I promise, it would be fine! F-I-N-E!”

“No, what I mean is—“

“Gotta go now lover boy, do your best. Kajja!”

Then Donghae hung up the phone leaving Siwon on the other line disappointed. “He always does that!” These words escaping from his mouth while massaging his temples from the pressure. He decided to go home early and think about his plans.

While driving home, he passed by a newly opened flower shop down town. It was nothing unusual, until something came into his senses. ‘Tiffany likes lavenders, that’s her favorite.’ It rang into him upon asking Donghae sometime about Tiffany’s interests. Eureka! Light bulb moment for Siwon, he finally got an idea on how to pull this thing off, hopes high that it will be successful.

After he got home, he changed into his usual training pants and plain shirt, then he went to the kitchen for a glass of water while dialing Tiffany’s number.

“Yoboseo?”

“Hi, um, good evening. Can I please speak with the gorgeous Tiffany Hwang?”

“Can you please stop saying that? Haha”

She giggled at his silliness, after all he was the smooth talker Choi Siwon.

“Why? Isn’t it true? Haha”

“Why the sudden phone call Mr. Choi?”

“Do I need to have a reason to call? Haha”

“Uh, kind of? Yes.”

“Well, let’s say I just missed you.”

“And??”

“And.. Are you up for dinner on the 14th?”

She was surprised at his sudden invitation, Tiffany felt happy upon knowing that Siwon wanted her as a date on Valentine’s Day.

“Haha, you are quite something don’t you think?”

“Yeah. Thought so. Haha, so are you free on the 14th?”

“Um, where?”

“In front of the SM building.”

“SM building? I don’t remember seeing a restaurant there.”

She was a bit condescending on that fact. The last time she checked, there are no usual places to date there.

“Just trust me okay. 7pm, alright?”

“This better be good Mr. Choi. Haha, fine, call.”

“Yes. Great. By the way, why do you keep calling me Mr. Choi?”

“Because I want to. Haha.”

“Oooh. I see, well then can I call you Mrs. Choi?”

“Haha, shut up. So full of yourself.”

“No I’m not, I’m full of you. I can’t stop thinking about you these days. Really.”

At times, he could be really cheesy that she can’t help not to ignore. He was acting cute towards the phone line.

“Haha, okay. I need to sleep now, I’m beat, you should rest too.”

“Thanks for looking after me. Haha, good night Tiff.”

‘Goodnight too Siwon.”

“Call me oppa. I want to hear that.”

“No. Haha”

“Come on, please????”

“Okay, goodnight, Siwon oppa.”

“YES!!!!!!!! Haha definitely a goodnight!”
 

He hung up the phone with a plastered smile on his face making a fist pump on the first step of having his most memorable Valentine’s Day ever. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yo, another update! I just got into writing I wanted to update everyday. Making up for the long long long long hiatus. Hehe, I'll try to update on the 1st since we won't be going out and just stay at home for the holidays. Nevertheless, HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! TRICK OR TREAT! This is your treat! :)