Motivated

Foolish

Weekend is coming, Siwon prepares himself for his Friday work. He was thinking what to do after, he then thinks of Donghae whom he haven't seen for awhile.  He calls Hae's number, Donghae then picks up.

"What's up brotha?! Seems you have been very busy with your girls you barely have time to see your buddy here!" Donghae chuckled.

'Aniyo Hae, I was just about to ask, how about we get a few drinks tonight and do some catching up. Don't worry it's on me." Siwon offered.

"Sure thing bro! Same time and place? And you still have to tell me something." Donghae smirks on the other line.

"What?" Siwon was puzzled.

"Yah hyung! I think you're serious with my cousin Tiffany ah!" Donghae blurted.

"Oh. No Hae, we're just friends. For now. Haha!" Siwon joked.

"Hey hyung, I'll be willing to help you with her if and only if you would agree and stick to my conditions." Donghae warned him again of playing around with Tiffany.

"Yeah. I get it. I will okay. I'll try. I mean, I shall!" Siwon said with conviction. 

"Okay then! Let's just talk later okay? Bye hyung!" Then Donghae dropped the call.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the building's elevator, Siwon remembered to ask how Tiffany was doing, so he sent her a text message. 

To: Tiffany Hwang

From: Choi Siwon

Hello! How are you doing? It's Friday! Finally, the weekend! Take care today ^^

Tiffany who was on her way to work, was startled by her cellphone beep. She smiled when she read Siwon's message. She was somewhat surprised by Siwon's bubbly behavior towards Fridays. He was like a boy from Junior High anticipating the weekend because of no school. She replied Siwon's message with a short and simple thank you.

To: Choi Siwon

From: Tiffany Hwang

Hi oppa! I'm good, maybe I'll just stay at home for the weekend ^^ Enjoy yours too! Take care also! 
 

Siwon was somewhat surprised by Tiffany's reply, seems like she was more comfartable talking to him than the first time they have met. All throughout the day, the smile from Tiffany's short message never left Siwon's face. It was a simple text message, but his heart was fluttering with it. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After work, Siwon immediately got home and changed to meet Donghae later tonight. After he has changed, he immediately drove to their rendezvous. When he got inside, he was not as clingy to the girls he would always meet during Friday nights. He was obviously thinking of someone else. He saw Donghae seated on the bar counter. Siwon walked into the sea of people spending their weekend booze. 

"Yah! Fishy Hae!" Siwon tapped Donghae's back.

"Hyung! What took you so long! My drink is watering out!" Donghae complained.

'Aish! I'll just get you another one, just help me out with your cousin." Siwon pleaded to his bestfriend.

"Yeah, sure man. Just keep your words huh." Donghae again threatening his playboy friend.

"Yes. I will, so what does she like? What's her interests? Did she had a boyfriend before? What does he look like? Why did they break up?" Siwon was so enthusiastic asking Donghae.

"Whoaaaa! Slow down bro! Just get it into piece and be yourself. I know that she'll like you. You have a good side, you're just stubbron at times. Haha!" Dongahe butted.

"Yah! When did I become stubborn ah?!" Siwon was provoked to annoyance.

"Haha, admit it and get over it, I'll just tell you the things you need to know." Donghae calming down his somewhat agitated buddy.

So there it went, Donghae was sharing stories of how Tiffany and him grew up. He told Siwon that Tiffany likes roses, preferably lavenders. She also likes pink stuff, all of them. She likes it when the guy is worried for her, but at times she gives up and end up giving her aegyo just to see his guy. Donghae also mentioned about Tiffany's past relationship with Taecyeon during their high school days. The relationship lasted for 2 years, and it ended when Tiffany accidentally saw Taecyeon with his love affair at the park. That's why she went to America with her family to forget about Taecyeon. Donghae reminded Siwon about that, he must not take things too fast because Tiffany still might be hurt and still not ready for a new one. Siwon was somehow diasappointed at the guy, how could he hurt someone like Tiffany. 

The night ended with a half drunk man, and that was Siwon. Donghae took Siwon to his car, and asked if he could drive, but Siwon was half asleep. So Donghae decided to drive since he was conscious. Hae dropped Siwon home, carried him inside to his bed. Then Donghae left to get his car that was left parked at the bar. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siwon, was irritated by the hot feeling caused by alcohol. So he woke up and immediately changed his clothes then washed his face. He was still half-conscious. His vision was somewhat blurry and he still hasn't gained full control of his senses. He felt that his body was weakening so he went to bed again. He was about to sleep when he heard his phone ring. It was a message.

To: Choi Siwon

From: Tiffany Hwang

Goodnight oppa! ^^

He was staring at his phone like a freak. It took him half a minute to see that it was from Tiffany. He was smiling, then he decided to make a call. He called Tiffany. Then the other line picked up.

"Hello??" Tiffany was somewhat surprised.

"It was sweet of you to say goodnight." Siwon with his half drunk voice.

"Oh, Siwon oppa. Haha, is there something wrong? Why did you call?" Tiffany asked.

"Um, nothing. I just want to hear your voice. Haha" Siwon said.

'Aish, what did he just say!?' Tiffany thought. Siwon said it before when they had lunch out. But Tiffany thought it was something to let the awkward air off. She thought it was nothing serious. Now he calls, and say these things again.

"Oppa, I think your drunk? Your voice is funny." Tiffany was speculating.

"I might be drunk but what I will say is true. I like you Tiff. I really really like you." Siwon suddenly confessed.

Tiffany who was on the other line was dumbfounded of what she just heard, Is it true? Or maybe just an effect of alcohol?

"Oppa, I think you should rest now." Tiffany was suggesting to Siwon to hang up.

"I see, you care for me. I knew it. Haha, okay, I'll be a good boy and sleep, just let me say this to you." Siwon was smirking yet half drunk.

"What is it?" Tiffany asked.

"I love you Tiff." Siwon said. Then he hanged up.

Tiffany was still surprised of what Siwon told her on the phone. Was it really true? Did he care for Siwon? She decided to sleep it off and just ask Siwon the next morning. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

KYAAAAAAAAA~ Sorry for the hiatus! Just finsihed our midterms. Will update as soon as I can! ;)