I Need Him

Foolish

 

The two ladies could not believe what they just heard from Donghae.  He told the incident about the bar, how Siwon got wasted and something happened between them. He also told Tiffany about the deal, all this coming to her, Tiffany could not feel anything but anguish. She starts to cry when she realizes that while she was sorting things out in the US, something else is happening at home.

 “Ho-how, could it be a deal?? I saw them together! I saw a text message! And I saw her kiss him!” Tiffany said in between the sobs.

Donghae was confused; all he knew was the deal. He turned into to Jessica for an explanation because Tiffany was just crying herself out.

“Siwon broke up with him. He went to that lover of his.” Jessica said with a straight face.

He could not believe that Siwon would do that. The last thing Siwon said to him was that Tiffany was coming home. He did not say anything about falling in love with Victoria. Donghae’s anger and frustration built, he was thinking why his best friend would do that.

“Donghae, p-please make S-Siwon come-b-back..”

Tiffany pleaded Donghae, Jessica squinted her eyes upon hearing that.

“What’s wrong with you?! He left you for her lover. You don’t deserve a man like that Tiffany!”

Jessica scolding her best friend without even noticing some the customers was startled by her loud voice and was looking to where they were seated. Donghae looked at his pitiful cousin; he too was surprised about what Tiffany wanted.

“Tiffany, I’ll try my best to talk to him. Is there something—“

“I’m pregnant with his child.” Donghae was cut by this statement of Tiffany. The couple both left their mouths ajar. Donghae gained the will to find his best friend; he must talk to him at once. That afternoon was really something with all these things coming to their knowledge.

At the back of Donghae’s mind…

[FLASHBACK]

“Donghae, I’ll be sending Victoria to my old apartment. I already made her delete the photos.” Siwon said on the phone call with his best friend.

“Okay, okay. But why do you have to keep her?”

“I still need to find out who made her do this before I can get rid of her.” Siwon said, although it was half meant because he’s now falling in love again with Victoria.

“Siwon, just make sure you’ll let Tiffany know about this someday. You can’t hide this forever hyung. You have to tell her once things gets easy.” Donghae reminded Siwon.

“I know. I know. I have to hang up Hae. I’ll update you from time to time. Please do watch out for Jess. She might be suspecting again.”

“Alrught hyung. Bye.”

The phone call ended with a cloudy reputation of Siwon, but Donghae chose to shrug it off and help his best friend.

[PRESENT]

“I know where he is. I’ll talk to him.” Donghae said with much eagerness. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Waaaaaaaaaaaaa. Story got more interesting (and confusing) Dear Sifany is having their kid! What could be Siwon's reaction when he finds out about this? Sorry for a short chapter, need to turn in early 'coz Korean class graduation starts at 9am. Weeee~ Goodnight! Thanks for reading :D