Understanding?

Falling in Love Hurts.

Annyeong guys! One quick question... How do you feel about a Zelo fanfiction? Thanks and enjoy! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YOU!?" We both exclaimed at the same time.

"Kiseop-ssi! How could you bully a child like that?!" I yelled at him.

"He's not a child! He's only two years younger than me! It's none of your business anyway!" He yelled back immediately.

"It's most definetely my business. I witnessed what just happened. Give me a good reason on why you were about to hurt that innocent kid!" I said more quietly then before.

He scoffed and then slowly walked closer over to me. What is he doing? Gahh why is he so handsome?! Even at times like this! Aigoo!

"I barely know you, Hyun Ae-ssi. I have no reason to answer to you." He spat once he was only a few inches away from my face.

And then, he walked away leaving me breathless. When he came so close to me I was shivering. He didn't have to come so close to me! Why is he so rude?! Jerk! Aishh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later class had ended and I was walking out of the school with Mina. Then I asked her.

"Hey Mina?"

"Mmm?"

"Do you know anything about Kiseop?"

"Lee Kiseop?!" She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Yup, Who is he?"

"You do not want to be associated with him! Hmm whats the word... umm I think Kingka? Well yeah in Korea you would call him a Kingka. He's kind of a player too. He only had one girlfriend who was with him for a long time but apparently he cheated on her or something... but why do you want to know Hyun Ae?"

"I dunno, I saw him today and overheard his name being called..." I lied. I felt bad for lying to my new friend but I think what was between Kiseop and me should be kept a secret just in case.

"Oh ohkay! Well anyways you shouldn't get so close to him an- OH BAEKHYUN OPPA~~!!!!!"

I stood there flabbergasted. Yes flabbergasted. Mina suddenly ran to a handsome guy and smacked him on the head. "YOU JERK!" She yelled. He had roses in his hands and he was walking in the direction of Mina's house. I couldn't exactly understnad the situation completely but I think I figured out most of it. He sighed and looked at Mina's sad face. "Who are these flowers for? You jerk didn't even tell me you were coming back!" She said with a pout. By the way I was still standing there stupidly looking at this scene that was happening before my eyes.

"They're for you babo." He said handing her the flowers and kissing her on the forehead. Mina smiled and hugged him. "Op-pa~! I made a new friend!" She said then pointing to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So.... he's your brother." I said slowly.

"Yup!" Mina replied. She gave me an eye smile and told me he was a senior and he was away in Japan for a two weeks because of some business.

"Ahh, my guess was completely off."

"Hahahaa! Omo what did you think that he was my boyfriend?!" She started laughing really hard but stopped when she realized I didn't reply. She looked at me with wide eyes. "EWWW! YUCK YUCK EWW BLEHH!" 

"You can't blame her. That's what it probably looked like." Baekhyun-ssi said coming into the room with tea that he prepared since I was invited *coughforcedcough* into their home. They were siblings of a wealthy family so the lived in an apartment together. Their parents were busy traveling the world, business trips, etc. Both of them were actually quite down to earth.

Mina stopped gagging and said, "Ugh well I guess so." She pouted.

Baekhyun handed me a cup of tea that he had been preparing in the kitchen. "Ahh~! Kamsanhamida Baekhyun-ssi!"

"Mmm! No need to thank me oor be so formal Hyun Ae-Ah! Haha just call me oppa!" He said giving me the most adorable eye smile

baekhyun_gif_by_leafiecraz-d4zaey2.gif

"A-ah arasseo! Baekhyun O-oppa." I stuttered.

"Hahaha Kyopta~!" He replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before I left I was telling them about my story, about Kevin, Eli, Hana, and Eun Sun.

"Oh but Eun Sun unnie is the same age as Baekhyun oppa, she just started college one year early." 

"Ahh~~!" Mina stated.

When I left and was walking home I thought about it and realized I just made two very good friends today. Woohoo!!! Hahahaha. Unnie and oppa will be so proud hehehe. But I should also be focused on my studies, I thought while chuckling to my self. I walked into my apartment building and when I got home everyone was having dinner. I sat down with them after washing my hands and greeting them. I was smiling to myself watching Hana and Eli eat and act so cute with each other. "Yah! Why are you smiling like an idiot, did you meet a boy or something?" Eli exclaimed. "A-ah NO!! Aish oppa! I mean I did meet a boy but not in that way! I was just thinking of how you and unnie remind me of... umma and appa.." I trailed off. Hana's fork fell onto her table and Eli was wide eyed. Before I knew it I was being hugged tightly by both Hana unnie and Eli. "Aii--aiisshh!! I c-cant breathe!!." Eun Sun who was quietly watching us like a movie exclaimed while laughing ver hard, "A-Ah KYOPTA~!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA YOU GUYS OMG HAHAHAHA CUTE CUTE CUTE! HEHEHEHE HAHAHAHA!!" Eventually we all were laughing hard. 

The night ended like that, I'm calling Hana unnie umma now but Eli is till at oppa. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry for the late update. Hontou Hontou gomenasai!!! Mianhe!! and how do you feel about a Zelo fanfic? :) Thanks for comment subs and support guys SARANGHAE <3 

image

<3 y free and single chalenge guys get sfs to 50 million views on youtube!! marathon til sept 2 or until 50 million views!!! Please ELFs <3 support and love support for heenim leeteuk and suju itself <3 Saranghae guys <3