Falling in Love Hurts.

 

 

2012

Hyun Ae grabbed the photo album from her messenger bag in front of her and slid open the cover of the window on her right. 

She plugged in her iPod and clicked Zico's mixtape, 'I'm saying this just in case'.

She looked down at the photo album in her lap. She grabbed it in a very delicate way and smiled. This little album had all the memories she had gathered from the past months. She traced the words embriodered on the cover. The borders were with lace. She began to grin at this point as she opened the album to the first page. It had written on it, 'Hyun Ae's Memories'. That's not all it had. That dorky boyfriend of hers had scribbled beneath, 'ft. Lee Kiseop <3'. Hyun Ae laughed at how neat her writing waas compared to his. 

 

She flipped the page and ther it was. The first picture Kiseop and Hyun Ae had ever taken together. That day was the one month anniversary of their relationship, also the day Eli found out about their relationship. Eun Sun and Hana had already been informed long before him. Kiseop had been begging Hyun Ae to take a picture with him. She kept refusing saying that she wasn't as photogenic as him. Since she had always seen him taking selca's, with every single one coming out perfectly. He gave her the cold shoulder, muttering things like, 'She can't even do such a small thing for me on our anniversary.', eventually making her feel terribly guilty which caused her, finally, to take the picture with him. She was frowning until Kiseop sneakily poked her stomach making her laugh. Although he failed, because just a second before he took the picture, she had stopped laughing and had turned to him screaming 'YAH!'.

So the picture came out with Kiseop's arm around her shoulder and her turned to him mouthing the word, yah. 

Hyun Ae giggled to herself, it had been such a long time since then.

 

She flipped over to the third page which was labeled 'Kiseop and his Friend'. Once again Kiseop had scribbled something underneath, 'A.K.A. the cause of Kiseop and Hyun Ae's first fight.'

This page had a picture of Kiseop and his friend, Hoon. They were hanging out one day and Kiseop had sent Hyun Ae the picture just for fun.

She had replyed, 'r u cheating on me with a guy?'

Kiseop wrote back, '._. i'm not talking 2 you anymore. we're over.'

She wrote then, 'o.k.', teasing him.

He hadn't replyed after that and ended up coming to Hyun Ae's apartment in the time span of five to ten minutes. He had freaked out, taking her words seriously. 'Yah! I was just kidding! Are you ok in the head?! Aish!' He ran his hand through his hair. Hyun Ae started laughing and ran over to hug him, 'I was just kidding pabo.' That was the day they had shared their first real kiss. It had been a new experience for Hyun Ae, and very amazing. She had tingles all over her body and she had felt like she was on cloud nine.

 

The pages ahead contained many scenarios Hyun Ae and Kiseop had gone through. It also contained pictures of Mina and Myungsoo (which Hyun Ae liked to call the MinMyung couple), Baekhyun and Eun Sun (SunHyun), and Eli and Hana umma. Yep, no couple name for Eli and Hana. Hyun Ae was still working on that. There was one picture in there though, that was so different from the rest. 

There was one picture... of Kevin.

And Victoria. 

 

Kevin had sent her that one picture, over the past months. She didn't know why but she treasured that picture more then all the other pictures in that one photo album. It confused her though, how that one picture was so dear to her. She looked at the picture, Kevin had both his hands outstretched, holding his phone and smiling making a bit of a suprised face and Victoria was popping up from behind Kevins shoulder grinning.

She sighed looking at the picture. In these past months Hyun Ae felt like she wasn't whole despite being with her amazing dorky boyfriend, Kiseop. She felt something was missing and she was hoping that as soon as she got home that gap or whatever it was would be filled.

Then, with one last sigh, she closed the photo album and tucked it safely into her messenger bag.

Just a few minutes after, Hyun Ae sensed the seat next to her being taken along with her hand. "Hey."

She smiled, "Hey." He leaned over the little space between their seats and kissed her forehead. "We're finally going home."

She looked at him and smiled again, "Yeah." She was about to peck his cheek, before a particular person from the seat behind them exclaimed "Hey! No touchy touchy!" Hyun Ae rolled her eyes and scoffed. 

Then a sweet voice said, "Shut up Eli."

"B-but Hana!" He fake cried.

Hyun Ae laughed and Kiseop sighed closing his eyes, leaning back into his chair. From the seat in front of us Hyun Ae saw Eun Sun turn around, looking at us over her shoulder,  "Guys isn't this daebak?! So awesome~!" She said in awe. Hyun Ae just nodded smiling and heard Baekhyun chuckle. 

Then Kiseop spoke, "Where are those two? They're gonna miss the flight." Kiseop checked his phone for any messages.

"She's always late anyways, I feel bad for Myungsoo who has to keep up with her like this." They all heard Baekhyun sigh. Hyun Ae chuckled and was about to call Mina when they heard one of te hostesses arguing with someone just a  few feet away.

"You don't understand! I need this suitcase lady!" A familiar voice exclaimed. 

"I'm sorry miss, but you can only have one hand carry suitcase." The hostesses voice seemed to be very stern... and pissed.

Then a smooth voice spoke up, "I'm very sorry miss, but can you please excuse us just this once." He said sweetly. Hyun Ae dared not to look back but could tell the hostess was probably swooning at this very moment. Besides a few seconds later Myungsoo and Mina sat down in the two chairs on Hyun Ae and Kiseops left. 

"Yo~." Mina waved cooly looking down to see everyone above her shades. Myungsoo was looking like a lovesick puppy and waved, with his eyes on Mina.

"Ok, so we're all ready to go?" Eli asked, followed by a chourus of yeses. 

 

 

Hyun Ae looked out the window. 

"I'm coming home now..." She whispered.

Kevin. Her thoughts completed her sentence.

 

~~~~~~~~~
LOL I found out this chapter is exactly 1,111 words XD weird right? 

 

So anyway if anyone is confused about whats going on, feel free to ask me ^^ 

Tell me what you think of the chapter :D I was working on it last night at 2 am T.T Thanks for reading <3 

OH AND I GOT ANOTHER UPVOTE ON THIS STORY?! WHUT. WHUT. GUISE. THIS STORY T.T YOU GUYS ARE WAY TOO AWESOME T-T !