Awkward Car Ride

Falling in Love Hurts.

Hyun Ae turned around and time seemed to stop. Her tears of joy began running down her face slowly, "Kevin..." She ran up to him and he kept his arms open for her. "You're finally back Hyunnie." He whispered into her ear while patting her head. For everyone it seemed pretty normal to see them like this, even Myungsoo and Mina because they were Hyun Ae's best friends whom she had told all about Kevin to before. 

The only person, however, who was disturbed by their friendliness would be... Kiseop. He knew they were just friends but Kiseop felt uneasiness by them just displaying a friendly type of skinship. Yes, just a little hug from Kevin surprised him. Also he was a bit jealous but Hyun Ae had told him what an important person Kevin was or is to her. 

"I missed you so much." He snuggled into her hair making her laugh. "I missed you too, but hey I'm finally back." Hyun Ae grinned pulling out of the hug. 

"Yeah and I'm so grateful for that." He sighed, "I'm really just so happy that you're back."

 

Mina elbowed Myungsoo, making him look at her, she pursed her lips and and a hand movement telling him to bend down. When he did, she whispered into his ear "Yah, it looks like a reunion between destined lovers." Myungsoo widened his eyes and looked at from at his girlfriend to Kevin and Hyun Ae. Then he looked over to Kiseop who was looking at them in frustration. 

"Mina-ah don't say such things, look at Kiseop Hyung..." He his teeth. She looked over to him and her face fell, "oh..." Then she looked back at Hyun Ae and Kevin, "Yah! Kim Hyun Ae! Aren't you going to introduce us all to Kevin-ssi?!" 

Then Joon stepped in, "Actually it's best if we have introductions later, at the Kim's apartment?"  He questioned, looking over at Eli for approval. "That's fine." Eli nodded. 

And so after stuffing all their suitcases into both cars, with ironically little difficulty they all easily sat into the cars. Eli, Hana, Myungsoo, Mina, Baekhyun, and Eli. But Hyun Ae was in for a surprise, she sat with Kiseop in Kevin's car. Sitting in the passenger seat was a girl with her hair up in a small bun and she was wearing a white v-neck t-shirt. At one glance. As soon as she sat in the car. Hyun Ae froze. She knew, she knew that Kevin was with her but she hasn't known that the impact of just seeing her was so big on her. 

Victoria was feeling the same way, of course they had incidental meetings in school and acted cold to each other but now it was just like none of that ever happened. As if this was their first meeting after that... Incident. Kevin sat down in the drivers seat and smiled at her from the rear view mirror and she gave him a smile after taking a deep breath. She then grasped Kiseop's hand, reminding herself that he was there. Although her entire focus was still on Victoria. Victoria was also the same in the front seat biting her nails from nervousness. In this one year she had spent with Kevin, she had became the warm loving person she once was instead of that cold, and rude distant person she had been for a few years. 

Kevin noticed what Victoria was doing and quickly grabbed her hand away and gave it a gentle squeeze. She sighed and tried to relax. Kiseop also noticed that there was something wrong with Hyun Ae so he wrapped his arm around her and kissed her forehead. Kevin happened to notice and so he awkwardly began a conversation, "So you must be Kiseop?" 

Kiseop looked towards him and nodded softly smiling, "And you're Kevin." 

"Yup, that's me." Kevin laughed awkwardly. Kiseop felt the awkward atmosphere himself so he nudged Hyun Ae urging her to say something. She shook her head rapidly and he saw that her gaze was on the girl in the passenger seat in the front. Then he realized that he just noticed her, she had been so quiet. "Is... That your girlfriend?" Kiseop slowly asked Kevin. Victoria froze slowly turning to Kevin who just replied simply, "De, Vic why don't you introduce yourself?" He smiled at her laughing again before turning his attention back to the road ahead of him. 

Kiseop felt Hyun Ae tense up in his arms. Victoria turned her head around a bit so it could face us, she shot an eyesmile, "D-De, Nicetomeetyou,I'mVictoria." She said quickly and turned around again. Kiseop's eyes widened at her unusual behavior. *Weird* He thought. "I'm Kiseop..." He said and saw her nod her head. Kevin laughed awkwardly again, wishing that he could make their drive shorter by fifteen minutes. 

 

 

After fifteen minutes if the most awkward car ride ever, Kevin finally pulled up to Eli and Hyun Ae's apartment building.

 

 

~~~

short because 

1- I'm on my phone XD

2- this upcoming week I have midterms so I won't update for a week or maybe two. I will try y best to though ^^

 

AND also guys please note that Hyun Ae has never said she loves Kevin or realized any feeling she could possibly even have for him. Also I would appreciate it if you all could check out my other fanfic "Making Her Mine"

 

THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE!! :D 

ps I'm a lil worried cuz I feel like this story is just starting XD like by chapter 50 LOLOLOL