Alone

Falling in Love Hurts.

 

*Two Weeks timeskip*

It had been two weeks. Kevin was staying in ELi's room since leaving his apartment vacant for a while. Actually no two weeks. Two Weeks. Eli had been gone that long. He said he would call us asap. Kevin had been taking care of me. I have to be honest. I do not know what I would be without Kevin. Life would be... difficult. Yeah thats the word. I would be struggling. I'm happy I have him. I cherish him with all my heart. But I miss Eli. It's too different. Kevin and I had been attending school, coming home played around, ate, and then slept. Kevin and I had the same workplace. We worked at my friend's coffee cafe. It was called "Starlight". I don't know why but it was. Joon oppa never bothered to tell me and I never asked. On the weekeneds Kevin would cheer me up by taking me out to movies, restaurants, arcade, and basically just fun places. I was happy but I couldn't get my mind off Hana noona and Eli oppa. I don't think you could blame me besides Kevin was just as worried as I was. There was something else on Kevin's mind too though, but I couldn't figure out what. So anyway everything was on routine until when the third week was starting.

***RING RING~***

My phone was ringing. Kevin and I were watching my DVD of Boys Over Flowers. We both were on the couch with a blanket and a bowl of popcorn. I was resting my head on Kevin's shoulder while he was watching the scene intently as I nudged him to pick up my phone. He groaned and I chuckled as he paused the video and got up to get it. He picked up my phone and his eyes widened immediately. He answered with shaking fingers, "...H-Hyung?" My eyes widened as well, I hadn't heard that word come out of his mouth in a long time. I froze as I looked at Kevin talk to my brother. I didn't notice till later but I was shaking. 

"Yes Hyung. REALLY?! THAT'S GREAT! NO ITS WONDERFUL AMAZING OHMYGOD TALK TO HYUN AE!" Kevin screamed into the phone. I took the phone immediately from him and he grinned like a child. "O-o-oppa? Eli Oppa?" I whispered. "Hyun Ae. I love you. Hana was in a coma for the past two weeks. She came out of it today. Hyun Ae I’m living here with Hana noona now until she’s done with her studying and then we’ll be back to get… married.” I could see him blushing in my head. I giggled and squealed and told oppa how happy I was but then he said something that broke me. “I want you to come to America for one year of studying.” And then I froze. “D-d-does K-K-Kev-Kevin know about this.” I stuttered through the phone. Eli was silent. Finally he said no. And then I looked at Kevin who was smiling like an idiot. And I really broke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohkay super short update I apoligize Mianhe *bows*

tumblr_m4s22ysOE41qbibigo1_250.gif

I'm Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry

Naega naega naega meonjeo
Nege nege nege ppajyeo
Ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby

Lol kk bii~!