She Told Me Everything.

Falling in Love Hurts.

Hey~~ Sorry I haven't updated in like a week :( Struggling with math TToTT So I made an update for you all a week ago but my dad closed my tabs o-o. He was like too bad you didnt save~. I was just like OMFG. No. NONONONO. But I finally updated T-T I'm sorry if it and OhMGee :D 39 subs <3 :D SO HAPPY and make sure to give me your feedback :] kekeke

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Racl69axh2Q&playnext=1&list=PL7AC782D4E1410F87&feature=results_video

Annoyed yet pleased. 

That's how I feel right now. I was also a bit bothered actually. I didn't know yet who Mr. Balcony neighbor was yet, but he knew me. Weird, mysterious and stalkerish was how it should sound to me. Other girls would be scared but I'm really just curious. On the other hand I was annoyed and *cough* pleased because today when I stepped out of the building to walk to school, Mr. Kingka was waiting for me. I felt a little excited bt then a bit annoyed by his behavior. He would act like a child and then become an intimidating Kingka. It was confusing.. and annoying. I was going to go along with it though, just for a while.

"Hey, did you sleep well?" He asked smiling.

It was like that kiss last night never happened. Whatever he was trying to do, I was just going along with it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrjPw0gdG2VdetNrvtecy

"Yeah." I said yawning, walking ahead. He speedwalked up to me and took my hand making me stop a bit.

"What are you doing?" I looked at him.

"Holding your hand." He looked forward and walked pulling me along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you wanna go grab something again?"

"What, so you can burn your tounge again?" I smiled a bit.

He frowned, "C'mon let's just go grab a coffee."

"Okay." I said not arguing. 

We walked into Starbucks and I wanted to sit outside so I waited for him. He came back soon with two coffee's.

"I brought you sugar." He said while sitting down and handing me my cup.

"Mmm, thanks." I grinned, taking the sugar packets from him.

I poured five into the cup, happily mixing them. I then took a sip and it was JJANG~!

I smiled to myself and drank more.

"Hey... what are we?" Kiseop asked.

I put my cup down after taking another sip. "Hmm? What do you mean?"

"Are we chinggus? Siblings? What... are we?" He asked again.

I tensed up a bit. What did he mean. I don't think this is friendship but... really. What are we?

"I.. I don't know." I sighed. 

"What do you want us to be?" I tensed uo again. What I want us to be? ME? I don't know. 

"What do YOU want us to be?" I asked him this time. 

He answered right away suprising me with it. "More."

My eyes widened "M-More then what?

"Then friends..." He looked me in the eye. 

I stood up right away gulping the rest of my coffee, "W-we're going to be l-late t-t-to school." I stuttered. My heart was racing. But I wasn't ready. I can't do this right now.

He stood up not saying anything and we walked off to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Hyun Ae!" Myungsoo shouted across the hallway while I was at my locker. I smiled nodding and waved to him. He made his way through the crowd and came to me.

"How are you?" He asked smiling as he patted my hair.

I closed my locker and smiled at him again, "I'm well~, what about you?"

"I'm fine." He smiled.

I liked this relationship I have with Myungsoo. It was like I had a little brother. But his presence made me miss Kevin dearly. I wanted video chatted him for a few days. I felt horrible all of the sudden like I had done something bad. I'll definetely talk to him today.

Myungsoo dropped me off at my class and I thanked him. History... Oh yeah! I have Mina in this class! Yes!! I wonder what Eun Sun unnie is doing with Baekhyun oppa right now..?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MEANWHILE AT MINA AND BAEKHYUNS APT.

BAEKHYUN POV

I feel sick. Meh~. 

"Minaa~! Minaaahh~~? Where are you woman~~?" I walked out of my room. When I walked into the kitchen I found a suprise. I'm not sure if it was pleasant or unpleasant..

"Oh your awake?" Eun Sun smiled at me. My eyes widened and I dropped the blanket that I had wrapped myself in.

"U-uh.. G-g-goodmorning.." WHY IS SHE HERE? WHERES MINA?!

"Oh, you must be wondering why I'm here and Mina isn't." She giggled.

"Well I'm free today so Mina and Hyun Ae asked me to take care of you so she can go to school. And I don't want her to miss to much school. The poor kid already has so much work. Bleh~~. So how are you feeling? I made breakfast." She grinned.

EUN SUN LOOKS LIKE THIS-

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8MC0TApgnncADXhGcAj2

You've got to be kidding me. Mina did this on purpose right? Aish that girl... I'm gonna kill her -__-

I was about to tell her that I'm fine but my body disagreed right away. I ran to the bath room and opened the toilet bowl. Eun Sun's eyes widened and she quickl shut off the stove and rushed to my side. I started throwing up and I expected her to gag but instead she patted and rubbed my back whisphered soothing things like a mother. When I was done I got up with her help and she walked me to the sink. "Wash up and I'll clean up." She smiled softly at me.

I simply nodded weakly and washed my mouth. I rinsed it a couple of times and then washed my face.

"Come to the kitchen when your done!" Eun Sun yelled.

I walked into the kitchen and she took my hand. My body tensed up at the small skinship. "You don't look too good.." She frowned and then brought her hand to my forehead. I stiffened a bit and she spoke, "Hmm... Well I made some soup.. it should help a bit." She smiled softly at me. I nodded and she took my hand again leading me to the couch. "Sit down and I'll be right back." I nodded not saying a word. 

Even though I was wearing a long sleeved white shirt and long blue pajamas it was still pretty cold. I found my blanket by the floor and i bent down to pick it up. The sour taste was still in my mouth from throwing up. "Ugh." I gagged at myself. Eun Sun came back in the room with a bowl of ox bone soup. "Here, I made Ox Bone Soup." She smiled at me again. I gve her a small smile, "Thank you so much for everything." I looked at her as she sat down next to her. "Ani, It's nothi-" 

"No it is, thank you." I said softly.

She looked at me a bit suprised but then quickly ushered me to try the soup, "Pali, pali! It's going to get cold!" Before I picked up the spoon she did so and put it in my mouth. It was delicious and the taste helped drive away the sour taste from when I threw up. She smiled at me and I smiled at her, and she fed me the bowl of soup just like that. No words, just smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~

Back to Hyun Ae POV~!

*AFTERSCHOOL* 

Myungsoo and Kiseop were walking me home again. Well Kiseop was walking me home again, last time Myungsoo had to leave. 

I felt a bit awkward with Kiseop, apparently he didn't. He was acting as if that kiss or the talk we had never happened. Me, on the other hand, I felt pretty awkward. I continued stealing glances at Kiseop while Myungsoo was telling me how his bike fell apart the other day. 

"... can you believe that?!" Myungsoo exclaimed.

"Huh?" I looked up at him .

"Yah! Weren't you listening to me?" He pouted and looked away.

"A-ah Mianhe~!" I said pouting.

He didn't turn his head back towards me but grumbled. I knew what to do.

"Yah~ yahhh~. Myungsoo-ah~? Call me noo. na." I grinned.

He looked at me right away with a horrifyed expression. "BWOH? Aniyo!"

I started laughing and eventually he ended up laughing too. Kiseop looked at us weirdly but soon cracked a smile. Cute.

~~~~~~~~~~

I was now sitting in my balcony again waiting for Mr. Balcony Neighbor to get home. I was listening to SuperJunior's Blue Tomorrow. I don't think Mr. Balcony Neighbor wasn't coming soon. I need to call Kevin!

I immediately rushed into my room and opened my laptop. I opened my skype and logged in.

~~~~~~

KEVIN POV (LOL lot of pov changed in the chap XD)

It was pretty late and I had just gotten home from the cafe. I finished my homework at the cafe on my break. Chemistry is difficult~~! Sehun was actually with me right now. Sometimes you love the kid but then he's just an annoying trouble maker. "Hyung! Hyung! Thanks for letting me sleep over today! SLEEP OVAH PARTAY!" he shouted. 
 

"Sehun no. Your just staying over because your mom is mad at you. No 'partay'." I sighed. How was he this energetic after a day of school AND work?

Just then I heard someone calling me on skype. Hyunnie? I rushed to my laptop and saw that it was her. I smile spread across my face. I answered the call and Sehun sneaked up next to me. I looked to him annoyed to see he was smirking. Aish, this kid.. "KEVIN~~!!" I turned back to the computer. "Hyunnie! I've missed you so much." I frowned but quickly smiled again. Sehun waved at her, "Hey, noona~!" 

"Annyeong Sehun~! Are you guys having a sleepover?" She giggled cutely.

"No-"

"YUP! Hyung and I are having a sleepover~~!!!" Sehun smirked.

I facepalmed and asked Hyun Ae, "How's life in America?" 

She smiled, "Well actually I have alot to tell you." She looked down still smiling. I looked to Sehun curiously and saw that his smirk had been wiped off now replaced with a sad guilty type of expression. I became confused and looked back at Hyun Ae's face on the screen. "Sure, tell me."

And she did.

She told me everything.

Mr. Balcony neighbor.

Her brother-like friend Myungsoo.

And....

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kiseop and how she was feeling about him.