Its nice to meet you.

Falling in Love Hurts.

It was killing me that i havent updated yet so i tried to with my phone which is very confusing >< i hope u still like it and hopefully there will be a double update!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mina wasn't here today so I had decided to make my way to the artroom. I seriously have to make more friends... *sigh*.

I found the artroom... Wow. It's amazing! I-it has a mural on every wall! Paintbrushes... where are they? I began to search in some drawers by the canvas but didn't have any luck. I want to paint >< ! I began searching the cabinets and lockers in that room but no luck. i'm really not that patient.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiseop POV 

I was going to the music room when I heard someone making noise in the art room. The art room was right next to the music room but I was going to pass it before the music room. 

What's going on in there? The door is cracked open a bit...

.

.

.

I quickly moved at least ten feet from the door and started laughing, "HAHA-THAT-HAHAHA-PABO--HAHAHAA!" I stopped laughing after a few seconds and took a deep breath. Okay. I will help her now.

As soon as I turned around I saw another figure slip in to the room. What the? It was definetely a male. Chinchaa! I was going to go in there. Pouting a little, I peeked in through the crack.

HYUN AE POV

I felt another presence in the room suddenly. I turned around only to face the annoying death note character guy. "What do you want?" I asked with no emotion. "Cold much?" He scoffed. I rolled my eyes and then stared at him expecting an answer. Instead he walked past me and went to the supply closet. It was clearly labeled 'SUPPLY CLOSET'. Wae. Wae. Why did I not see that. It was RIGHT there. Am I that stupid? I sighed. "Yo, get me two brushes please!" I yelled to him as he was reaching out his arm to get his own. He turned his head and raised a brow at me but did as I told him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, where are your ? Shouldn't you be some girls face right now?" I snickered. We both were now sitting with two canvas in front of us. He stopped to look at me and spoke in korean, "I'm not like what you think I'm like you know." I sighed and put my paint brush down. Pushing back my hair that was falling out of my loose ponytail, I looked at him with no expression, "Then what are you like?"

He sighed and shifted his gaze away from me. He joined both his hands together and put them between both his legs on the stool he was sitting on. "Just not what you think." He said quietly while looking at the ceiling. Now I'm feeling a little awkwardly guilty. Aish, why is he making ME feel guilty? Sighing I said, "Fine then, how about we get to know each other?" He quickly looked at me, "Bwo?"

Sighing again I said, "Let's get to know each other L ssi. We'll start like this," I took my hand out towards him, "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Hyun Ae. What's your name?" I smiled widely at him.

At first he looked at me with a bewildered face but then he began grinning widely as well. "Hi, I'm Myungsoo and its nice to meet you." He took my hand.