Arrival and First Day of School

Falling in Love Hurts.

Mian for not updating too much actually I've been reading fightingme author-ssi's fanfics. If you like bap (which you should!) she had the best fanfics <3 so anyway enjoy this update! This is where your love story with Kiseop is slowly starting! WOOT WOOT and btw guys i have the entire story planned out and how its gonna end so dont ever think im giving up on this story if i dont update every once in a while. thats because I have no time and schools starting tomorrow so yeah anyway sorry for being lame +_+ enjoy guys <3 oh and I don't have time to edit >.> please excuse me mistakes haha.

 

I woke up suddenly. The pilot was making an announcement that we were landing in half an hour. I wiped my eyes and looked at Kiseop. He was sleeping in that funny position again. I started giggling. He was deep asleep but the pilot said to put on our seat belts. His seat belt was almost in but not totally. So being me I leaned in to put it in. As I slowly grasped it and wa about to slide it in a hand grabbed me hand.

I shrieked. "What are you doing Hyun Ae-ssi?" Kiseop asked while looking me in the eye with a fierce look. I stiffened up a little, but then told him, "I was putting in your seatbelt, you were sleeping and we're gonna land in 30 minutes."

"I see, go on then."

"Huh? B-Bwoh?" I stuttered startled.

"Go ahead, plug it in." He told me expressionless.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT! I... I mean your awake now, do it your self. Aishh..." I mumbled tha last part and removed my hands from his seatbelt.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw him snicker. This guys character makes no sense to me. Aishh stupid Kiseop-ssi. Aisshh, aisssh, aishh!

I plugged in my own seatbelt and cleaned up my stuff but quickly opened my laptop to message Kevin that I'm landing and thank you. After I was done I stuffed it into my messenger bag. 

Finally it was time to get off. I was smiling brightly and then Kiseop helped me grab my stuff from the top of our seats and I thanked him. We walked out together. I got all my luggage and then it was time to say goodbye. "Well then, Komowo~! For everything, let's hope fate brings us together again." I told him giving him my signature eye smile. Then I saw him smile, "Yeah, see you again sometime." I smiled again and walked away.

I exited the airport and sat outside on a bench waiting for Eli to pick me up. America was very different. Everyone looked so different, but I guess that's how it should be. I am in a different country afterall. Thank GOD I could speak english. 

Soon after about ten cars passing by me I saw a red one stop infront of me. The front door opened and Eli came out, grinning like an idiot. Tears were b around my eyes. "O-oppa!" I let go of my stuff and hugged him. "I missed you too Hyunnie~." Now don't cry. Your going to go home and rest and then I'll bring Hana home, okay?" I nodded while sniffing. 

I got into the car and Eli asked me some questions like how my flight was and how Kevin was doing. Soon we arrived home and I was greeted by an apartment that was about the same size as my apartment back home but it had three rooms. It was set up neatly. Eli led me to my room. It was white. The bed was white wood complimented by a purple comforter and pillows. "Wahh it's so nice~!" I told him immeditely. 

"I'm glad you like it. Eun Sun set it up she didn't do much because she thought that you would want to customize it yourself." He said with his hands on his hips while he looked around. "It's nice though!" I assured him. "I have to thank her for going through all the trouble too!"

Eli smiled and patted my head. "I'll go pick up Hana, you can rest until then." I nodded my head and he left. I walked around my room and then noticed the curtains blocking my windows. When I moved the curtains my eyes widened in suprise. There was a balcony giving me an amazing view of the city. "Wahhh~... Yeoppo!" I whispered to myself. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I was now having dinner with Hana and Eun Sun unnie and Eli oppa. Everyone was in a good mood and we all were catching up with each others lives. Eli and Hana unnie shared a room and Eun Sun unnie was Hana unnie's roommate so she had the second room. The third room ofcourse belonged to me. 

I had school the next day. I was going to this school somewheree in the city. It was weird how all this happened so suddenly. I'm happy this is my second last year of high school because I wanted my last year to be with Kevin. Speaking of which I should call him. His school should be starting soon. About an hour so from now on I'll call him at eight o clock. I smiled to myself as I punched in his number. When he picked up I told him all about how my day went and that his Hana noona was fine and how Eun Sun unnie set up my room so nicely.

Pretty soon he was singing me Let's Not by Super Junior and I was falling asleep murmuring thanks.

"Why did we have to go our separate ways?
I’ve tried to push these feelings far away
But I cannot pretend that everything is fine
Won’t you change your mind? I beg you to give us a chance."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next day for school. It was a few blocks away so I walked there. I had waffles for breakfast that Hana unnie made me she said it was the type of breakfast I should get used too because I'd be seeing it alot here. I nodded and skipped off to school. I was wearing skinny jeans and I simple red womans tshirt. I had a Jansport backpack that Eli oppa had given me yesterday. Apparently all my school supplies where already in there so I just had to make my way to school now. Eli oppa and unnie had patted my head and kissed my cheeks as if I was a toddler. But it made me happy. I felt like both of them were my parents. Eun Sun unnie didn't have work that day so she was sleeping in.

I finally found my way to the school. I looked around trying to find the office. I asked a man who seemed to be the janitor. When I walked into the office I saw the someone leaning on the wall next to the Principals office door. He was wearing jeans and a varsity lettermen jacket with a blue tshirt under. HIs cap was on in a way that you couldn't see his face and his arms were crossed. Thats funny it's like how Kiseop sleeps. Hehe. I giggled to myself while going to the woman at the desk in the office. She gave me my schedule; I thanked her and left to my first class. It's nice here I guess. It's not much different from my old school with Kevin. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My first few classes were boring but I made a new friend! her name was Mina. She was american born but her parents were both korean so she knew korean.

scaled.php?server=19&filename=kimhana8.p

She was really pretty! She could have been an ulzzang model if she was in Korea. But then again I was once offered to be an ulzzang model... nevermind that.

Mina had invited me to eat lunch with her so I did. I was now in the cafeteria sitting with Mina eating lunch. I had bought a candy bar insisting that I really wasn't hungry to Mina when she was having a turkey sandwich. She told me some funny stories and I enjoyed listening to them with my first friend here. Later on when we had half of lunch left she told me she had to go meet someone.

"Aigoo~! Are you sure you'll be okay dongsaeng?! Don't get into trouble okay?" She pinched my cheeks and I laughed. Obviously we were already really close. 

"I'll be okay unneh~!" I told her. She eye smiled and left. I decided to walk around the campus. I was making my way to the art room when I heard some yelling. "HELP! PL-" That's all I heard. I shivered but I ran to find a small kid who was probably a junior about to get hit by the guy I saw earlier in the office. Just as he was about to throw a punch, I yelled "STOP!" His hand froze. The junior looked at me with thankful eyes while shaking. The guy who was about to throw the punch didn't turn around yet. He let go of the kid and said "Just this time punk." But I didn't hear him. The junior thanked me while bowing down to me and then left. I smiled at him quickly before he left. The guy turned around saying, "Now why did yo-" 

"YOU!?" We both exclaimed at the same time. 

 

It was Kiseop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter was just to show you where you'll be living and how Kiseop and your love story starts.