Ride Home

Falling in Love Hurts.

Annyeong~ Mianhae, i haven't updated T.T i had like writers block on this story and I was still getting subscibers on this story which made me feel so guilty n,n thank you everyone for subbing and whytf are you upvoting this dumb story T^T you guys are too wonderful chincha chincha!! <3 oh and Kiseop's twitter updates hehehe <3 <3 <3 anyway on to the storaay!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, hey, hey! Remember our first flight together?" Kiseop started poking me. I sighed and rubbed my eyes, "Whaat?" I yawned. 

"Aigoo, you fell asleep?" Kiseop brushed my hair. "Mianhae, go back to sleep."

"Aniyo, I'm awake now. What is it?" I rubbed my eyes. 

"Here, drink some water." 

I nodded and took the glass from his hand. "How much time do we have left?"

"Quite a bit. The flight is like fourteen hours and you've only slept for five." He smiled and played with my hair. 

"Oh... aish why is it so long?!" I grunted and scratched my face. Kiseop grinned and chuckled. 

"Hey are you guys awake?" I heard a cheerful voice say from in front of us. 

"De, unnie. Is Baekhyun oppa alive yet?" I laughed. 

"Why do you have to say alive? Making it sound so weird ehh? And yeah he's awake but he went to the bathroom. I heard airplanes have really weird bathrooms... have you ever been in one? I heard it's really small too..." Eun Sun unnie continued to blabber on like her usual self until Baekhyun oppa came back.

"She sure does still talk alot..." Kiseop laughed a little nervously. 

"Yeah she does! Tell her to shut up already!" We both heard Eli say annoyedly.

I stifled a laugh as I heard Eun Sun yell back, "It's better I talk! Your voice is so annoying!" Baekhyun laughed. 

"What's Mina doing...?" I thought out loud as I looked over to my right. Mina was listening to music from her T.V. and Myungsoo was sleeping with his head on her shoulder. "Bwo? Why doesn't this have any DBSK? I want to listen to my Yoochun oppa!" Mina complained, taking off her headphones and stuffing them into the pocket in front of her.

"Yoochun oppa?" I giggled, "He's like ten years older than you! And isn't it JYJ now?" I wondered tapping my chin. 

"ANIYO! Don't ever say that! Are you crazy! Always keep the faith babo! And he's like nine years older then me!" She huffed. 

"Arasseo, arasseo! Mianhae!" I put my hands together. 

"Meh." He stuck out her tounge. Then Myungsoo lifted up his head, "Jagiya... can you please lower your tone?" He asked sweetly and tiredly. Kiseop rounded his eyes "Poor guy..." 

Mina glared at him and then turned to Myungsoo, "Mianhae, I'll be quiet." 

"Thanks." He rested back on her shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun snickered, "I don't know how he can still be with her." 

"YAH WANNA DIE?" Mina exclaimed. 

Myungsoo sighed and rested his head on his seat.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Happy New Year everyone! I updated T.T mianhae.