Distraction?

Falling in Love Hurts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9w-WUX5Imk

(I know this song doesn't apply to this chapter at all but it really went with the mood of the chapter. BTW guys SUPERJUNIOR is actually my bias group and this song made me cry alot. kyaahh~~ Okay Im not fangirling on here XD ENJOY~!!)

"Here." Kiseop handed me a chocolate chip frappe and a poppy seed bagel.

"Ah, komowo." I said shyly. My cheeks were tinted a light pink. 

"No problem." He gave me a small smile. Very small.

I took a sip of my frappe and looked at him. Kiseop. Kevin. Kevin is my bestfriend. I barely know Kiseop. But I want to. I don't even know why Kevin came into my mind. After that I shut off my iPod in panic. I don't even understand why though. I felt like I just had to. 
 

"So... how's life?" Kiseop asked awkwardly pursing his lips. 

"Err.. I'm fine. It's only been like two days since you last saw me you know?"

"So your keeping count?" His one corner of his lips curved up into a slight smirk.

"What? No! I just.. you know I'm not stupid," I sticked my tounge at him, "Your a really cocky guy, you know that?"

He didn't reply but took a sip of his coffee without taking off his smirk. I rolled my eyes and took a bite of my bagel.

"AISH! AHH!" Kiseop startled me. He quickly put down his cup and blew on his own tounge.

"Did... did you burn your tounge?" My eye's widened. 

He nodded and fanned his tounge, pannicking like a little child. I quickly got to his side giving his some water from my bag. After he drank that, I stuffed a piece of my bagel with cream cheese in his mouth. His eyes widened and he looked at me. I started laughing because he looked so funny with his mouth stuffed like that. Cute. What. No. What's wrong with me?

With quite some difficulty he managed to swallow the bagel piece. 

"Aish. You really are a pabo!" I pushed his forehead with two fingers. He was still a little stirred up from what happened and apparently a little embarassed too, his cheeks were a light shade of pink. I looked away from his face and grabbed my frappe and bagel. I walked to the door while he was still in the same place.

"Yah! We'll be late! C'mon let's go~!" 

He stared at me for a few seconds and then grabbed his things and walked towards me. For a few minutes we just walked side by side with no words being spoken. "Uhh, thank you." I said quietly and looked around, basically anywhere but at him. "No problem. Did you like it?" He asked me.

"Well duh~! Why else would I be eating it?" I said bluntly.

"Oh yeah.." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We approached the school still side by side. Now there were actually student roaming everywhere. I caught some people staring at me. What? Is there something on me? I touched my hai, checking around if something was wrong with it. 

Kiseop POV

Why is she touching her hair like that? Is... is she feeling insecure? 

"You look fine." I blurted at her. 

"Huh?" She turned to me with a confused look.

"You were checking your hair. You look fine." Why am I so stupid?

"Oh.. well people are looking at me." She said while playing with her hair. 

I stopped walking. She stopped too and looked at me. That's why? It's because she's with me... 

I'll need some courage for this.

Hyun Ae POV

He walked closer to me and put an arm around my shoulder. I froze and some girls gasped. The guys snickered. Were hat many people paying attention to us? Why?

Kiseop leaned close to my ear making chills go all over my body and his warm breath was on me, "I think you've forgotten. It's okay, it's only your second week here but I am what you would call... one of the school's kingka's."

Pabo Hyun Ae! How could you forget that!? On top of that his arm was slithered around my shoulder. , Thank god this wasn't Korea, or else I would have been attacked already. I sighed and pushed his arm off me. He took my hand immediately, "What's your first period?" I shot him a puzzled expression and said, "Ms. Well." He started walking me there. As he got to her door he said, "I'll see you later." And then he walked off disappearing into the crowd. What? What does he mean later?

I walked into class and Ms. Well told me right away, "Don't forget your detention later today afterschool." What later? 

.

.

.

.

Don't tell me. Aish.

 

Did you all like it? I really wasn't supposed to update today but when i woke up for school I saw I had 5 new comment and I was so happy and I really love you all so I updated :) And guys I have a math test tomorrow so wish me luck~! If I pass I can get the SMtown I AM dvd pack I REALLY REALLY WANT and the Mr. Simple album <3 *-* FIGHTING~!