Final Farewell

Falling in Love Hurts.

 

Soon the day of the wedding came. Hyun Ae and Mina had gone to get ready at a parlor. Eli and Hana were already at the hotel by the beach where the wedding would be held. 

Everyone now knew of what had happened and that today would be a very important day.

"Todays the day." Mina said as her right eye fluttered open after the make up artist was done with it.

"It is." Hyun Ae took a deep breath. "You know what, I'm going to confront a lot of people."

"Like Kevin?"

"...Yeah."

"Well it was bound to happen, you know I won't be by your side for this right?"

"Mm." Hyun Ae didn't feel like talking anymore.

She just thought. She thought about how happy Eli and Hana were to be today. She thought about how she hurt Kiseop. She thought about Joon and Thunder and how they were there for her, and Eun Sun. She thought about how much she loved spending time at the cafe.

She thought all about everything.

But mostly, she thought about Kevin.

She thought about in the past when she had met him for the first time. She thought about how lonely he was. She thought about how much Victoria must love him. She thought about how much she had made both of them hurt and yet had been forgiven endlessly. She thought about when he was by her side during her first love period. She thought about how she had never noticed how much he loved her.

She thought about how much she loved him too.

And she wondered now, if she was worthy of her love being accepted at all.

 

In a few hours everyone arrived at the wedding. Hyun Ae and Mina both stood out side the hotel. "You go in, give me a minute okay?"

"Hm, okay. Whatever you want." Mina winked and walked in herself.

Hyun Ae took a deep sigh and leaned against the adjacent wall of the hotels doors since the doors caved in. She had gotten a text just when Mina and Hyun Ae were geting out of the taxi they had come in. She looked around, waiting.

Until she saw someone step out of the doors. His eyes were closed and he was taking deep breaths. Hyun Ae froze and looked at him. His eyes fluttered open right after. He wanted to try and smile but he felt like crying. "Hey."

"Hey."

Hyun Ae couldn't find herself smiling either.

"You got my text."

"Yeah," She paused and started tapping her feet, "I did."

He came towards her and stepped to her side to lean on the wall too, "I bet you're wondering why I called you out."

"I have a hunch."

"Well I'll just tell you then." He sighed, "I'm leaving now."

"To where... are you going." Hyun Ae stopped tapping her feet.

"Somewhere far away."

"Why." It came out as a statement.

"I want to forget."

"Forget what."

"You."

Hyun Ae looked at him now.

Her eyes began to sting as she tryed to smile a bit, "I've hurt you alot haven't I?"

"Y-"
"I've tortured you alot."

"Hyun-"

"No Kiseop, I have and don't you deny it." Her tears began to drip and Kiseop stared at her in shock.

"I've tortured you, and made you suffer and it's really my fault. I really ." She let out a laugh. A very sad and bitter one.

"Even if I apologized a million times, it wouldn't suffice."

Kiseop pushed himself off the wall as she bawled and swept her into his arms, "Babo..."

"I love you so much, that I've already forgiven you. How am I supposed to forget you now?" She dried into his shirt and he kissed her head, "Tell every one I'll miss them. Tell Eli hyung to take care of Hana noona. Tell Eun Sun noona that she made everything a grand time. Tell Baekhyun he should take care of her well. Tell Mina, I'll miss fighting around with her, and tell poor Myungsoo that GOD bless him for being able to handle that girl," Hyun Ae laughed between sobs at that, "Tell Victoria thanks... for everything. Tell Chendoong hyung thanks for giving me a push towards you," He leaned out and looked in my eyes, "But most of all tell Kevin to treat you like a queen because you deserve nothing less."

Hyun Ae smiled for real now, still crying. Kiseop unwrapped himself from her, "Now lets clean up those tears, your ruining your makeup." He wiped them away and dabbed them with his shirt sleeve. Hyun Ae smiled, "Kiseop." She whispered.

"Yeah?" He looked up at her as he dabbed her eyes softly.

"You're a great guy really, I never deserved you in the first place." He stepped away as he finished.

He kissed her head and began walking away, "I know."

He walked further and further until Hyun Ae could only see a bit of him, "Goodbye Kiseop, we'll meet again when the times right." Hyun Ae whispered before patting around her face a little more and stepping inside the hotel.

 

"Where were you?!" Mina yell-whispered as Hyun Ae quickly stepped in front of her with the rest of Hana umma's bridesmaids.

Hyun Ae just smiled at Mina, "Kiseop said that he'll miss quarrelling with you."

Mina's face softened and she didn't say anything after that.

The ceremony started and Hyun Ae's eyes wandered around the room. She looked to the girls next to her. The bridesmaids consisted of Eun Sun unnie, Hyun Ae herself, Mina and Victoria.

As for the best men, Lee Joon was being well thee best man, and Chendoong, Myungsoo, and well... Kevin.

Kiseop was supposed to be right there too, Hyun Ae smiled sadly. Her eyes landed on Kevin again and he looked at her at the same time. Both of them quickly looked away. 

 

Soon Hana and Eli's "I do's" were said. Eun Sun found herself crying. Eli pecked Hana's lips and Eun Sun unnie roared, "SHOW HER YOU'RE A MAN! HOLE KISS HER LIKE ITS THE LAST TIME." Eli reddened a dark, dark shade of red.

"Eun Sun, it's-" Hana also pinked before Eli took her into his arms, pressing his lips onto hers and pulling her towards him with one hand on her back and the other on the back of her head. She was surprised but then quickly wrapped her arms around his neck, smiling into the kiss. A series of cheers were heard through out the crowd and as they pulled away, Eli took her up into his arms and spun around, Hana unnie screaming and joy filling out throughout everywhere.

Then speeches were given by all the bridesmaids and best men before the reception. It was all memorable and joyous.

Hana and Eli went in to change for the reception and the guests went around for drinks and snacks.

Hyun Ae though, ran to find Kevin.

Where is he? She ran into Eun Sun unnie, "Oi! Hyunnie you ok?"

"I'm sorry unnie, have you seen Kevin?"

"I think he stepped outside back bu-" Hyun Ae ran away murmuring a rushed thanks.

Eun Sun smiled, "It's about time."

 

Hyun Ae rushed out to the back to find him. There were some steps that she jumped over and landed on sand since the beach was right behind the hotel. He was sitting there. Right on the sand, ruining his nice suit. Hyun Ae caught her breath while walking towards him and then sitting down next to him.

"The sea looks beautiful tonight." She said quietly.

"So do you." He replied back in a hushed tone.

"You're ruining your suit."

"You're ruining your dress."

"Good point."

He sighed, "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be inside?"

"It's just the reception, besides, I much rather be out here with you." Hyun Ae looked at her feet.

They both were still speaking in hushed whispers as if someone was trying to listen in.

"I missed you a lot, you know." Kevin looked up to count the stars.

"So did I."

"Not as much as I did."

Hyun Ae hesitated before saying, "Do you love me?"

He looked at her now, "What?"

"After all I did, after the things I put you through... after all these years you waited, did your love ever die?"

Kevin's eyes looked straight into her searching to find out if she was serious.

"I've loved you from the day you and I spent time afterschool to the moment on Eli Hyung's wedding day where we both would be sitting on the beach together." He said without thinking twice or flinching."

He then surprised himself along with Hyun Ae as he quickly leaned in over the small space between them and kissed her. He moved closer without her noticing as she was wrapped up in a trance and held her. She put her hand around his neck and brushed her fingers aorund in his hair. It wasn't a hard kiss, but a soft loving kiss. Kevin pulled away only a bit taking a slow breath. Hyun Ae whispered, "I'm sorry..." She panted, "I'm sorry I took so long but, I really do love you." His face softened, "I love you too Hyun Ae, I love you so so much, I wouldn't even be able to put it into words."

She hugged him and then kissed him again.

 

They both afterwards, stepped into the hotel hand in hand, some "oh's" and "ah's" were heard.

They both smiled at each other. One end of the red string was finally reunited with the other.

 

 

 

Somewhere far away in Incheon, Kiseop sat waiting at the airport.

"I made it~!"

"Finally, took you long enough."

"Sorry. I wanted to see everyone for one last time." She looked down and smiled.

He softened, "Yeah I guess I understand."

They both went to board their plane, "Are you sure about this Kiseop-ssi?"

"Yeah." He nodded at Victoria and they both stepped into the plane where a flight attendant welcomed them and led them to their seats.

"Well now we'll both have a fresh start with a stranger.

Victoria nodded and rested her head back.

I'm going to forget you, they both thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

WAHH ITS OVER

thank you my darlings subscribers, all 72 of you.

Thank you to my upvoters, fanficlover693, kaerlana, ChanChanyeol, spring_tempo, inspiritkissmemily, LayChan, KiSSeopie91

Thank you for dear Moonlessnight, kaerlana, and my beautiful dongsaeng inspiritkissmemily for commenting on practically every chapter. Thank you for almost 5,500 views.

I love you all so much. Finally I have finished my first fanfiction, It'll be so weird to be the orange completed sign next to it whe I scroll down to update a different fic omg lol.

AND WHATS THE END OF A FIC WITHOUT SOME SHAMELESS ADVERTISING?

lol new u kiss fic heee-uh -> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/442544/the-secret-gate-s-within-a-heart-eli-jaeseop-ukiss-renae-saara