My Room

Falling in Love Hurts.

Both cars arrived at the same time. As we all got out of the car, I caught a glimpse of Victoria who was fiddling with her thumbs. I then noticed that I was weirdly tapping the tips of my fingers together. Kiseop got out of the car and wrapped an arm around me, "So this is where your apartment is?" I smiled at him dropping down my hands, "Mm." 

"I'm actually really curious about your room, I wonder how you've decorated it..." He mused.

I reddened, thinking of all the SuperJunior and Dong Bang Shin Ki posters I have hung up on my wall. "What's, wrong? Is your room like pink all over or something?" He raised a brow, chuckling.

Kevin then said, "Well, it's either for better or worse." He laughed and I glared at him. Then Eli, Myungsoo and Baekhyun got the luggage out of the car and we walked to the elevator. Joon was still helping the girls with their own luggage. Since Joon already knew our floor, the luggage men got into one elevator and we got into the second one. Victoria was still quiet and Kevin noticed so he quickly grabbed her hand smiling down at her. He gave an awkward smile and I felt a tiny teeny spot in my heart become empty. Suddenly the elevator door opened startling me. We shuffled out and began walking toward our apartment. 

Eli was already unlocking the door and I took a deep breath smiling hard. My heart was racing, I was finally back. I couldn't believe that an entire year has passed and so many memorable things have happened since then. 

I quickly made my way over to the door next to Eli as he slowly opened the door. And finally I heard a click.

And there it was. Our home. The living room was the same, with the light brown pastel sofa with a TV parallel to it. I walked in first and grinned. "Seop! Come here, I'll show you everything here." I turned and saw everyone one come in and saw that the rest of the girls had made their way up too. 

"Wah~ Your place is so nice." Mina looked around grinning.

"It is." Myungsoo also had wandering eyes. 

"Whoa! It's been like forever since I've been here. Yo, Eli you kept this place clean for once." Eun Sun punched Eli playfully. Well in her mind it was playful, to him it hurt like hell. "Y-yeah." Eli groaned and made a face at her when she turned around. Hana unnie was also grinning, remembering all the old times. Baekhyun just sat down on the couch and groaned. "I'm so tired." I laughed and then took Kiseop's hand, "I'll show you my room."

"mm" He nodded, grinning.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What. Is this?" Kiseop had the most dumbfounded look on his face.

"Isn't it wonderful!?" I grinned as my eyes gleamed proudly scanning at all the Super Junior posters in my room.

Kiseop looked over to the door where he heard someone muffling their laughter. Actually, two people muffling their laughter. Kiseop and Eli were standing there laughing like idiots. Kiseop looked at them raising his eyebrows, making a face that read, 'What the hell is this?'.

They both just continued laughing until Myungsoo walked past them and stopped. "What's going on hyungs?" He wondered peering into the room. Kiseop looked at him and Myungsoo snickered realizing the situation. Then he mouthed, 'You didn't know she like SuJu?' He snickered again and walked away as Kiseop watched in horror as Hyun Ae continued to drool at her posters.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

ok i know. crappy chapter. im sorry. but i hope you all still like it <3