A Change of Plans

Falling in Love Hurts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=s-W445HyNok&NR=1

My second week here. Tuesday.

I had to wake up earlier today because I wanted to talk to my math teacher about the homework from last night. Pshh more like torture. I walked to the elevator and pressed the last button. Eli is out at work and the unnies are in college. Aish. It's so early in the morning yet I have to go to school this early. For math at that. I scoffed to myself.

 

The elevator doors opened and I stepped out and walked out of the building. Winter was approaching. I realized this as a cold breeze hit me, raising goosebumps on my skin. Just a few more months and it'll be snowing. The sun was coming up from the ground while the moon was fading away into the far distance.

 

Ehh? So quiet. Blehh. I know! I'll listen to some music. I took out my phone and put on Banmal Song. Yay! Jong Yong Hwa's voice was so soothing and sweet. Oh I'm about to pass our neighbor building~! Hehehe I wonder who lives across my balcony? Kekeke... I'll find out sooner or later with my ninja skills. Hehehe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bwo?!" I exclaimed out of shock in korean even though the office lady didn't understand me.

 

"Sorry, She never comes in early, if you want to talk to her, do it afterschool." She said it with no emotion.

 

B-but I lost precious sleep for this. I turned away from her without replying. AISH! I can't believe it! I hate my math teacher! I have a good long hour before school starts too! What a day I'm having.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kiseop POV ( I see you all missed him in the last chap XD LOOL)

These past few days that girl has been occupying my mind. It's weird. Not that I don't like it though... What am I saying?! I ran my fingers through my hair sighing. Then I continued walking to school. I came early to drop my stuff in class so I could go to the new starbucks that opened up around the block.

 

There were no student yet since it was so early. Only me and probably some ladies in the office. Or at least that's what I thought... That stupid beautiful girl stepped out of the office building with a very disappointed face. Looks like there's going to be a change of plans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah."

I turned my head to find Kiseop looking at me. Huh? What is he doing here so early in the morning? He was looking at me with no emotion. Suddenly he started to walk towards me. My heart beated at a slightly faster pace. As he approached me, he looked straight into my eyes. What is he doing? Stop it! I looked away and furrowed my eyebrows. Really this guy, what is he trying to do? And why am I nervous? I have no reason to be.

 

"Hey. Um.. Have you had breakfast yet?" He asked quite awkwardly with that poker face of his.

I shaked my head and unexpectedly he took my hand leading me off the school property. My heart was racing too fast for me to stop or ask him what he was doing. We were now off school property and he was walked towards a Starbucks. What is he... is he getting me breakfast? Why?

His POV

I'm holding her hand. What AM I doing? My heart was beating hard. I hope she didn't hear it. This hasn't happened to me... only with that . But it was different with Hyun Ae. I don't know why but it was.

Hyun Ae POV

My hand felt nice. His hand was warm and soft. I sound weird right? 

"Uhm. This new Starbucks opened up... " He led me in and left me by a sofa, " Here I'll order for us, you wait here." He awkwardly scratched his nape.

"Um okay." I spoke to him for the first time in the entire day so far. Why is he doing this?

My ipod was still on and I realized it had been playing 'Because I Miss You' by Jung Yong Hwa. My cheeks flushed. I listened to what he was saying,

nan bonaenjul aratjyo da namgimeobsi

anijyo anijyo nan ajik geudaereul mot bonaetjyo

geuriwo geuriwoseo geudaega geuriwoseo

I thought I’d let go, not leaving anything behind

No, no, now I still can’t let you go

Miss you, miss you so much, because I miss you so much

Kevin. Oh my god.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is an update for you wonderful amazing people. Thank you for reading guys. Komowo <3 It makes me so very happy :) I would love your feedback ^^ hehehe. The ending of this chapter is quite confusing I know. Everything will make more sense I hope in the next chapter :)

~leejinkioppa