All that you have

Falling in Love Hurts.

It had been a few weeks since everyone had arrived. Paperwork for the school year had been filed for Hyun Ae, Kiseop, Myungsoo, and Mina. Right now though they still had a month before school was going to start. The main thing going on right now was Eli and Hana's wedding planning.

 

"I can't believe your getting married now." Eun Sun sighed, sloppily eating her bowl of cereal on the couch. 

"Well, we're done with high school, finished college, and got a stable job. What's next? Marriage." Hana reasoned while washing the dishes. 

Mina was over at Kevins apartment where all the males were staying. She was beating Kiseop's at Starcraft. Again. The girls where all staying in Eli and Hyun Ae's apartment and it was Hana's turn to do dishes. "Unnies, I'm going to go out for a walk~." I announced, leaving while smiling at how grumpily Eun Sun unnie ate her cereal and that in the middle of the day. 

I sighed though, walking out of the apartment. Yes, I was back in Korea and it was wonderful but... I was hurting. There was something so very terribly wrong. In the pit of my stomach I felt it. No matter how hard I thought about it, there was always just one conclusion and it made me angry because I didn't want to believe that that was it. It was Kevin. 

.

.

No not Kevin, but Kevin dating Victoria. My mind returned to that day when Victoria had left us. And the night before when I couldn't feel happy for her when she had told me she liked Kevin. Now, they were together, so why was there still some pain in me? It's not like I like Kevin or I really hate Victoria.

I let out another sigh and realized I had walked all the way to a nearby park. Not only was it a park but the park next to Joon oppa's cafe. I smiled at the sight, memories running through my mind and then I found myself walking into the cafe. 

"Welcome to- Hyun Ae noona?!" The young cashier's face went to shock and then into sheer happiness as he ran from behind the counter, up to me. "Noona~! Kevin Hyung didn't tell me you came back!" I smiled "Sehun-ah it's been a while." 

"Hyun Ae? Sehun did you just say Hyun Ae?" Daesung and Jonghyun walked in from behind the counter as well and grinned. I grinned back at my two old co-workers. "Miss me guys? Hahaha."

"We definitely did, do you know how much more enjoyable it was to work with a cute girl than three other guys?!" Jonghyun groaned and I laughed.

 

Soon we found ourselves happily chatting, sitting together at a table in the cafe. There wasn't really any business today so it was fine. "So how are you and Kevin?" Daesung sipped on his coffee. 

"Me and Kevin?" I asked rather confused. Sehun elbowed Daesung and whispered something into his ear. "Woah! He still hasn't- oof!" Daesung got elbowed in the stomach again but this time by Jonghyun. 

I arched an eyebrow at their motions, "What's up with you guys?" 

Jonghyun smiled, "Nothing, anyway are you in a relationship now?"

i set my latte down, "Mm. I am."

"Oh that's good an- Wait what?" Jonghyun stopped and set his drink down as well. 

"I said I am Jjong. Waeyo? Is there something wrong?" I chuckled at his behavior. 

"Ah, nothing." But I saw all three of them then sigh.

 

 

 

"I feel so bad for Kevin Hyung. I didn't think she'd still be with the guy, nonetheless bring him to Korea!" Sehun pouted. 

"I agree with you maknae, I feel bad for the kid. He really likes her. Still does you know?" Jonghyun sighed as well after cleaning up the counter. 

"This really man." 

"Well who knows, if Hyun Ae's and Kevin's love is true, they'll end up together. If not, they just weren't right for each other."

Jonghyun and Sehun both turned their heads and narrowed their eyes at Daesung. Then jonghyun came over and smacked his head "Stop sputtering nonsense and clean the floors!" 

"Thank god you did that Hyung, I was scared for a moment." Sehun dramatically held his chest and Daesung muttered incoherent words. 

 

I ended up back at the park, sitting on a swing. Then someone came up behind me and whispered, "Hey." Making me scream. "Ah Jagiya! Relax it's just me!" I felt two familiar warm arms wrap around my waist. Realizing who it was, I snuggled back into him. 

"Kiseop." 

"Mm." 

We didn't say anything but just stayed like that for a few minutes until Kiseop came and sat down on the swing next to me. "I went next door but noona's said you weren't home so I came to look for you. I missed you." 

"But we were together yesterday." I said looking up to the now dark sky.

"I wish I could be with you every moment Hyun Ae. All the time, every second. Your all I have you know."

I'm all that Kevin used to have too.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay I know I know. Haven't updated in like forever. You guys are free to bash me T.T I I know. AND THANK YOU ALL BECAUSE FOR SOME REASON THIS FANFIC IS STILL GETTING SUBSCRIBERS AND UPVOTES WHICH I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY BUT THANK YOU <3