Confession

Falling in Love Hurts.

I should give Dongho a part in this story ^^

and here is what I look like http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/343417

also 49 subs! I'm so happy chinggu-ahs Komowoyo!!

~~~~~~~~

 

A few days later it was the weekend. Kiseop had tried to apoligize to Hyun Ae but she were giving him the cold shoulder. She had been hanging out with Myungsoo for the past three days. Hyun Ae also noticed that he was down about something but couldn't figure out what. Cheondoong was also trying to make her forgive Kiseop.

Later on that Saturday,

"Hyun Ae, we're going out." Eli chirped as he was scrolling through his twitter.

"Me?"

"No, Hana and I are. Eun Sun is also meeting up with that bacon guy at a cafe or something." Eli replyed.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! EEEPP!!" I started squealing, causing Eli to look up from his computer at me with a weird expressionon his face.

"Whoa, what happened Hyun Ae?" Hana came into the living room.

"Eun Sun is going on a date with Baekhyun oppa!" I squealed again.

"OHMYGOSH REALLY?!" She quickly sat down next to me and grabbed my hands, both of us squealing now, making Eli look at us horrifyed.

"You guys are scary..." He mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~

"Well anyway, take care of the house, okay?"

"Mmm."

Eli kissed my forehead and left with Hana.

What to do~? Oh maybe I'll talk to Kevin!

I logged onto Skype but saw Kevin was logged in from his mobile. That must mean he's at school... so I'll message him!

You-blue

Kevin-red

Yo

5 mins later I got his reply

Yah, I'm in class, don't bother me right now.

In all honesty, Kevin was actually really happy Hyun Ae was messaging him.

Why are you so mean T^T

I'm not, anyway what are you up to?

I'm bored at home, no ones here :p

Where is everyone?

On dates and stuff...

Kevin remembered... Oh yeah so what happened with that Kissue guy?

Kissue? You mean Kiseop?

Yeah whatever cx him

Oh well... and you told him what he did.

What a punk! You should have slapped him! Kevin was actually aggravated right now, trying to maintain his temper.

Relax kevin, I'm giving him the cold shoulder.

*Well that's something.*

Ohkay but dont let him so anything like that. I'm not there with you right now and it scares me that I can't be there for you.

Hyun Ae and Kevin chatted a bit more and then Kevin had to go. 

*KEVIN POV*

Kevin tiredly walked to the lunch room. 

"Hyung~!" Sehun called out.

Kevin turned around as Sehun ran to him. When he stopped, he grabbed his knees and started to pant. 

Kevin just stood and poked Sehun. 

After a bit Sehun finally got back to normal "Hyungs came to eat lunch with us." 

"Their really loners." I scoffed. 

Sehun chuckled and patted my back "I know, but their treating us." 

I rolled my eyes and walked with Sehun to the front of the school and got into Jonghyuns blue Camaro. "Took you long enough." Jonghyun squinted his eyes at us. 

"Fine just eat with Daesung hyung then." I started to open the door smirking. 

Jonghyun's eyes widened, "A-Aniya! Take as much as time you want!!" 

Daesung looked at Jonghyun displeased and smacked him. "Aish!" (A/N NO SMELL FOR YOU. XD)

Sehun chuckled and put on his seatbelt. 

With that, Jonghyun drove us to the nearest Fast food restaurant. 

"I'm not that hungry, can you just get me some fries please?" I looked up to the waitress and smiled.

"N-Ne." She blushed madly and walked away immediately.

"She forgot to take our order." Jonghyun squinted his eyes and scrunched up his nose. 

"Well that's his effect on girls." Daesung boredly played with his fork. 

" But hyung only has eyes for Hyun Ae noona." Sehun pointed out.

My cheeks reddened a bit. 

Jonghyun snickered "That's for sure."

~~~~~

***later back at school***

I was about to exit the class when Victoria stopped me. I turned to her, "U-um Kevin ssi.. Can you please meet me on the rooftop after your last class?" Victoria said pushing back her hair and looking down.

"Umm, sure." I gave her a small smile. 

"Gomowoyo!" With that she quickly ran off to her next class. 

Sehun, who had seen what just happened went up to his hyung. "Hyung, chincha, you are really naive." Then he walked away leaving Kevin confused at his words.

 

 

After class, Kevin went straight to the rooftop. Victoria was already standing there waiting for him.

"Oh you came." She said nervously.

"Yeah" Kevin smiled. "So what did you want to tell me?"

Victoria walked up to Kevin and looked up at him.

"Kevin ssi... I... Want to confess.. My love to you."