Victoria

Falling in Love Hurts.

 

Victoria and I were always seemingly close. We were sisters. It was in high school where everything had seemed to change. None of the three knew the had it coming. It wasn't really anyones fault... well Kevin still blames Krystal. 

Though I think truly... it wasn't even her fault. She's accusable... but it was me wasn't it? Was I the one that broke our friendship? I still ponder about it to this day.

It was all in a day. Who knew? One day you could be the happiest possible and the next day... you felt so... terrible. Horrid. Horrible. Who would have even thought?

Just in freshman year, one weekend was when it had happened. Victoria and I were having a sleepover and Kevin was next door so he had decided to come in to watch a movie with us before we went to sleep. I remember that night ever-so clearly...

"Yah! What type of movie is this?!" I smacked Kevin's arm and heard Victoria giggle.

"Ahh! Trust me you'll like it!" He whimpered and rubbed his arm.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "I better."

"Ahh~~" Victoria opened without her eyes leaving the screen.

I scoffed and put a handful of popcorn into . "Yah, don't you have hands."

With full she replyed, "Shuttup ann jus fwed meh eeet."

I glared at her, but then Kevin did the same, "Ahh~~ Feed me too!"  His eyes not leaving the screen.

I scoffed at the both of them but still put in a handful each into their mouths.

 "You guys... are... really.. REALLY, REALLY.. annoying." I narrowed my eyes at the both of them, just happening t make BOTH of them laugh. I rolled my eyes and got back to watching the movie.

~~

"Goodnight~" Kevin came to kiss both of our heads.

"Night." I saluted to him and Victoria waved.

He chuckled, "Sleep well guys."

"You too Kev~" I stuck out my tounge at him.

He smiled and closed the door. "Eli will be home late so don't stay up for him." He yelled before leaving the apartment and going into his own.

A few minutes later, Victoria called out to me. "Hyunnie."

"Mmm." I played with her hair since she had her back turned to me.

"You know that crush I've been telling you about?"

I sat up immediately, "Oh my god! Did you ask him out yet? I don't care who it is! Just do it already, you're constantly talking about him, so you obviously like him a lot, I totall-"

"It's Kevin." She cut me off in a small whisper. 

I stopped jumping around and sat down correctly, "... What?"

She sighed, "It's Kevin Hyun Ae."

"Oh." I didn't know what to say at that moment. But at that moment... I hated myself. So much. I hated myself so, so, so much. Maybe I really was the reason why our friendship didn't last. Because at that moment... I didn't feel happy for her.

"But I'm not confessing to him."

"W-why?" I asked quietly.

"Because he likes someone else..." She turned around to look at me and I saw her smile sadly. She looked tired, as if she was going to fall asleep any second. 

"Hyun Ae. I'm sorry... please forgive me in the future..." With that she fell asleep leaving me just sitting there wide awake confused about what just happened.

 

The next morning was the start. When I had woken up Victoria was already gone. Her things out of sight, I was left once again confused. I distracted myself by telling myself, she must have left to school early... yeah that must be it. Then I had thought about what she said last night. That must have been just a dream... I shook my head. I didn't want to believe what she had said last night. Even though I didn't understand.... whatever she meant was bad. 

I snapped out of my thinking and got ready for school and then walked with Kevin.

"Where's Victoria?"

I shook my head, not wanting to talk about it. Kevin looked at me in a weird way, tilting his head, but understood not asking anymore even though he was quite curious himself.

When we made it to school, I immediately sped off to find her.

I left behind a very confused Kevin but ignored it for now. Victoria was only on my mind right now. There was something wrong. Horribly wrong and I felt, I need to fix it now.

When I finally found Victoria, she was in the back of the school standing with Krystal. Kyrstal?

"You were right.. I guess." Victoria was bowing her head. 

Kyrstal smirked triumphantly. "I knew it." She mumbled.

"Well then, your accepted." Krystal grinned in a quite cunning way.

What does she mean, I thought. What is Vic doing with our school's Queenka? I placed a worried expression on my face and walked up to them. "Victoria!" I called out to her.

She turned around suprised and quickly regained her poker face.

"What is it." She said coldly.

"Victoria...? What's wrong."

"Nothing. Just that I had to pretend to be friends with a loser like you for such a long time." She said coldly once again and rolled her eyes.

I became shocked.. What was she saying?! 

"What a-are you saying?!" My voice began to shake.

"You heard me." She snapped.

I widened my eyes and covered my mouth as tears began to flow down my cheeks.

Victoria POV (lool is this the first time?)

Victoria flinched as Hyun Ae ran away covering from screaming in frustration with her tears. *I'm so sorry Hyun Ae. But it's best if I leave you and Kevin know instead of the future. I don't want to get in the way of you two. Make sure to love him with all your heart, if you don't... in a few years I won't be able to fight against my feelings anymore. You belong with him Hyunnie. I'm so sorry.* 

With that Victoria walked past Krystal, "I'll see you later." She mumbled and began walking quickly to the nearest bathroom. Once Krystal was out of sight she began to run. She ran as the tears that had been threatening to come out for so long finally did. She covered her own mouth and bit her hand to try to control her sobs. When she reached the bathroom she quickly burst into a stall and sat on the closed toilet and sobbed loudly. Out of control. She let out all the tears that she needed to. Her eyes were blurry and she was wiping her face with both her hands while sobbing uncontrollably. 

*I'm so sorry. Kevin. Hyunnie. Thank you for being my friends for so long. I'm sorry for the choice I've made. But... at least now... now you both can be totally happy to the fullest.*

 

 

 

~~~~~~

So the flashbacks finally done >-> thank god. Anyway do you guys still hate Victoria XD LOL. I hope i didn't make any one cry again ._. I'm not even trying to make it sad.... bahahhahaa. anyyyywayy. next chapter will be with Kiseop (hopefully) Soooo, look forward to it. OH and I would love your thoughts on this chappie :3