The Start of My Heartbreak

Falling in Love Hurts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-W445HyNok

IT IS CRUCIAL YOU PLAY THIS SONG XD 

"So what do you think?" Hyun Ae grinned.

Kevin was sitting there just quietly processing everything Hyun Ae just told him about Kiseop. From her flight here to their talk. He didn't realize his surroundings anymore. He only sat there shocked. He was heartbroken. But it was just the start.

Always under exactly the same sky, always exactly the same day
Other than your not being here, there’s nothing different at all

"Noona, we'll call you back later, hyung's laptop is about to die!" Sehun screamed into the laptop and quickly ended the call. Then he quickly turned to his hyung.

"Hyung...?" Sehun whispered softly. 

 

I just want to smile, want to forget everything
Just like absolutely nothing has happened, smiling to live my days

Kevin was still in his trance. Sehun shivered when he saw a tear roll down his cheek, "Hyung..."

"Hyung?" 

"Hyung!" 

"Hyung?!" 

"HYUNG!" Sehun finally yelled making Kevin step out of his trance. 

Miss you, miss you so much, because I miss you so much
Everyday all by myself, calling and calling you
Want to see you, want to see you, because I want to see you so much
Now it’s like I have this habit, keep calling out your name
It’s the same today

Kevin looked at Sehun finally and saw his laptop was shut off. 

"Are you okay hyung?" Sehun said in a sad quiet voice.

"H-huh? Umm yeah." Kevin aruptly stood up, "I'll be going to sleep, eat whatever you want okay? Just sleep in the room next to mine." Kevin spoke with no emotion, not even looking at Sehun, just walking to his room closing the door softly.

*Poor hyung* Sehun frowned. *He was even crying* Sehun sighed and decided he wasn't hungry and simply shut off the lights and went to sleep. 

~~~

Kevin went into his room and grabbed a box from underneath his bed. It was the same shoebox from years ago. In this same shoebox was the first birthday present he had ever recieved. 

*FLASHBACK*

I thought I’d let go, not leaving anything behind
No, no, now I still can’t let you go

"You came!?" The small 8 year old Hyun Ae looked shocked even though she was the one who invited him.

Kevin shyly nodded his head, "Why did you call me here?" 

Hyun Ae walked up to him and narrowed her eyes, "Yah I know your a quiet kid and all but do you even know when your own birthday is?" She said in a mocking tone.

"O-ofcourse I do!" Kevin said intimidated.

"Well then we're obviously here to celebrate it!" Hyun Ae exclaimed agitated.

"W-we are?" Kevin's eye's widened. No one had ever cared like this about him.

Hyun Ae rolled her eyes and grabbed his hand dragging him to the sandbox at the playground. 

Kevin's stomach got butterflies. The eight year old boy was overwhelmed with joy. His only family were his parents and they weren't friendly if he said so himself. They made Kevin weak by verbal and physical abuse. 

He did not kid around when he said Hyun Ae is the light of his life.

Miss you, miss you so much, because I miss you so much
Everyday all by myself, calling and calling you

"Here!" Hyun Ae handed me a box wrapped in gift wrap. She grinned with all the signs of annoyance wiped off her face.

Kevin carefully took the box from her hand and softly tore the giftwrap. His eyes widened as he saw it was a shoebox. 

"I didn't know what to get so Eli oppa helped me! He said guys love these type of shoes. I don't understand why though.." Hyun Ae muttered the last part. She would much rather have a cute barbie doll.

Kevin opened the box to reveal a pair of black and electric blue sneakers. He has put on a wide smile and without thinking he wrapped his arms around Hyun Ae bursting with joy. "K-k-komowo!" Hyun Ae pulled back to see that he was about to cry. Her eyes widened and she freaked out, "Omona! I'm so sorry! Uhh... I didn't mean to make you cry!!" She worried.

"A-a-Aniya! I-it's just that I-I've never recieved a g-g-gift before!" Kevin sniffled.

Want to see you, want to see you, because I want to see you so much
Now it’s like I have this habit, keep calling out your name
It’s the same today

Hyun Ae softened and pulled Kevin back into a hug. She then wiped his eyes and took him to the swings. "C'mon push me okay?"

He nodded and smiled. They began giggling and soon Hyun Ae was screaming,

"Higher! Kevin-ssi! Hahaha~!" Her laugh was a beautiful melody. Without even realizing it he was already falling for Hyun Ae. He didn't understand why she cared the tiniest bit about him... but she did. 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Kevin brushed his hand on the lid of the box. He then opened it, revealing photographs, letters, drawings, and two rings. He picked up the rings first. It was the day Kevin was going to confess to Hyun Ae on the furst day of high school. He had mustered up all his courage just to be disappointed. Hyun Ae was in a accident that day and Keevin had rushed to the hospital. Just thinking of it and the hurt of Hyun Ae's news today made tears roll down his cheeks. And then he picked up the photographs showing Kevin and Hyun Ae at the park on the swings just a year ago. Hyun Ae was sitting on the swings and Kevin was bending down behind Hyun Ae with his head above her right shoulder and both hands on her shoulder. 

Everyday, everyday, it feels like I’m gonna die, what should I do?

There was another picture of when Hyun Ae had dressed up as Nami from one piece and Kevin was making a face at her from when they were 12.

As he was looking at the photographs a tear fell on to the photo and he quickly wiped it away shoving everything away into the box and back under his bed. He felt drowsy since his head was hurting now from crying. He layed back into his bead and thought.

In all his years that he had known Hyun Ae, she had never been attracted to another guy. Although in his eyes, there was only Hyun Ae. She was the reason he lived, otherwise he would be long gone. He wasn't one to get angry. In fact he wasn't even at this moment angry but he would be lying if he said he wasn't jealous or envious of Kiseop. He was human afterall, it was inveitable to feel this way.

But he wanted the best for Hyun Ae. That didn't mean he was giving up though. He actually wasn't sure how it would be from now on. He had a pain in his heart. Right now he only wished that Hyun Ae was JUST a crush but after all these years it hit him. From when he was eight and met Hyun Ae to now in the second year of high school. He had finally realized that he REALLY was in love with Hyun Ae. 

He did not know what to do anymore. It just hurt. The pain felt like it was growing. 

 

It Was Just the Start of His Own Heartbreak.

Love you, love you, I love you
I hadn’t even spoken the words, I just let you go
Sorry, sorry, do you hear my words
My late confession, can you hear it
I love you

 

 

~~~~
Mianhe Mr. Balcony Neighbor was unfortunatly not revealed! He will be hopefully in the next chap XD and aww poor Kevin! You guys realize this is a Kevin fanfiction right?LOLOLOL youu guys are all like cheering for Kiseop XD BAHAHAHAHA Well you'll find out who she ends up with later. I actually expect this stlry to be like 60+ chaps. Is that okay with you all? anyway answaahh maah poll~!!

Oh and this is what Hana umma looks like cx I will be editing the foreword this upcoming weekend :)

kfashion-korean-girl-ulzzang-favim-com-2