Flashback

Falling in Love Hurts.

I immediately pushed myself off of Kiseop. "uhh.." Beads of sweat rolled down my forehead. Kiseop got up and rubbed the back of his neck. "Uhmm, unnie, This is my date. Kiseop! Haha I kind of tripped and fell on him." Eun Sun Looked at me giving me a stern expression. Then she giggled, "Ahahaha! Your faces were so funny! Did you think I was angry? Puahahahahaha!!! I just came out for more ice cream. Later~." She took a tub of ice cream and waved off as she turned around walking back into her room. Kiseop and I stood there dumbfounded. Eun Sun unnie is really.. er... whats the word? Umm... special. Very special. 

 

I turned to Kiseop and he looked at me with a small trace of shock from what just happened. "W-were you just going to kiss me?" I asked him, cussing at myself in my mind for stuttering. 

He looked at me with a poker face. "No." He simply said it.

I didn't get hurt or anything but just simply chuckled and said, "Good because if you were going to, I wouldn't have let you anyway."

His poker face fell making a confused face with a hint of sadness, "Huh?"

"I wouldn't let you steal my first kiss, now would I? Like you said a few days ago, I barely know you Kiseop ssi." I said smirking at him.

He started smirking too then, "Arasseo, it's getting late then Hyun Ae ssi. I'll see you on Monday. Goodbye." He waved off to me and went out the front door. Then I went crazy. That must have been the most interesting day of my life... was he really not going to kiss me...? I think I'm starting to develope feelings for Kiseop ssi....

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0X-vo26GOQ

SHINee-Life

Kiseop POV

First kiss huh? I started smirking to myself as I walked underneath the streetlights on the sidewalk. That girl is quite special. I won't lie to myself... I was going to kiss her. She really is beautiful. If only that Ji Eun hadn't done what she did. Hyun Ae wouldn't have had to see what I was going to do to that kid at school. 

*FLASHBACK*

Today I was coming home from Korea after visiting my grandparents. While I was on my flight there was this funny girl who's name was Hyun Ae. I have to admit if I was around that girl much longer, my heart might have started beating faster. But I know that my heart is only for Ji Eun. Ji Eun is my first love. I love her to death. I was only gone for a week but I decided to come home early because I was missing her too much. From Korea I had picked up couple rings for us. I can't wait to see my baby's face when she see's the rings. I was at the time in a taxi on my way to my apartment Ji Eun had moved into with me to. As the cab pulled up I got out and payed the cab driver before taking my luggage. "Thanks!" I said cheerfully. The cab driver smiled and then drove away. I puffed up both my cheeks and smiled to myself. 

I'm home Ji Eun... at this point all I wanted to do was hold my angel in my arms. I had missed my babe so much. When I opened the door and came into the house Ji Eun wasn't there. I put my luggage by the dining table in our little kitchen where Ji Eun had made me her delicious cooking. I smiled again and thought she might be sleeping so I walked into the room. When I stepped in I saw Ji Eun. Not just Ji Eun but Ji Eun almost in the arms of another man. My heart stopped beating for a second and my mind went blank. The box of couple rings fell to the floor and I walked over to the bed where the lovers were sleeping. My heart was pounding. Why Ji Eun, did I not treat you right? Did I not express my love for you correctly? I pulled the guy she was sleeping off the bed and punched him across the face. "GET OUT." I yelled ferociously at him. He ran out still half asleep and half . Ji Eun, my cute angel woke up terrified, "K-kiseop...?" I looked at her with hurt eyes. "Wae? Why did you do it? Did I not love you enough?" 

"Kiseop." She whispered.

I was now aggravated, I quickly got on the bed pinning both her wrists above her head, "DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG? YOU WERE MY FIRST LOVE JI EUN! i LOVE YOU JI EUN! WHY DID YOU HURT ME LIKE THIS? I EVEN JUST BOUGHT US COUPLE RINGS! DO YOU EVEN REAL-" I looked at her frightned face and took a deep breath and continued with a quivering voice, "Did you ever realize how much I love you... You mean the world to me. Were you so happy that I was going to be gone that the first thing you did was cheat on me?" I let go of her wrists. I got on both my knees on the bed bending down my head. When I looked up her face was just as frightened as before. I sighed getting off the bed. Walking over to the closet I yanked out all her things putting them into an empty suitcase. "Leave..." I whispered. "I don't want to see you anymore." My heart felt like it had just been shot through. She got up and I threw a shirt at her. "Cover yourself." She nodded and left. I haven't seen her since. Didn't she understand, all I wanted was her?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day SCHOOL.

In the morning I was called to the principals office to explain why I was out of school for a week. There was quite a wait so I pulled down my hat and went to sleep in my regular position crossing my arms. I heard a girl giggle walking past me which I ignored. I wasn't interested in anything. I was just tired. I still wasn't over Ji Eun and to top it off everyone at school thought I had cheated on her.

Later that day it was lunch. I was on my way to the rooftop but on my way I saw a very familiar face. My eyes widened, "YOU BASTARD!" I screamed. It was the bastard who ruined Ji Eun and my relationship.I grabbed hom by the collar. We were in the hallways and there was no one else. The kid had intentionally wanted to go to the bathroom but unluckily for him I found him. I pinned him against the wall and he squirmed calling for help. Just as I was about to throw a punch, someone yelled "STOP!" and my  hand froze. The junior looked at whoever was behind me with thankful eyes while shaking. I didn't turn arounf and let go of the kid and said "Just this time punk." in a low whisper. The junior thanked the girl behind me and left.  I sighed and turned around saying, "Now why did yo-" 

My eyes widened.

"YOU!?" We both exclaimed at the same time. "Kiseop-ssi! How could you bully a child like that?!" Hyun Ae yelled at me.

"He's not a child! He's only two years younger than me! It's none of your business anyway!" I yelled back immediately. I was embarrassed and agitated.

"It's most definetely my business. I witnessed what just happened. Give me a good reason on why you were about to hurt that innocent kid!" She said more quietly then before.

I scoffed at her and then slowly walked closer to scare her. Judging by her expression I think it was working.

"I barely know you, Hyun Ae-ssi. I have no reason to answer to you." I spat once I was only a few inches away from her face. She's really pretty... 

I walked away leaving her breathless. I know that was rude but I didn't want to tell her about my trauma. I was quite impressed at the fect that she wanted to help a kid who was about to be bullied. She actually has this 4D personality. I decided to skip the rest of the school day and walked home with one person my my mind. 

Hyun Ae.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Annyeong guys~! This chapter was to explain a few things. Sorry I'm totally out of it today. I'm sorry if it . I'm just really sad. Leeteuk is leaving for the army today. As you may or may not know he means alot to me and is my Ultimate Bias. /sigh/ I've been crying alot >-< Damnnit Jung Su! WHat is this effect you have on me? >-> Also you guys I would appreciate it if the terms 'Dimple Couple' or Kang Sora were not mentioned on my page or anything. She is the one who shall not be named, arasseo? Komowo! I should be studying for a History (LISTEN ENJOY THE MAYO XD) test but I decided I felt bad for not updating in a while school or not. I'm going to go update my Zelo fanfic and then cry my eyes out watching Teukkie's solos. :* And yeah I wrote the Zelo fanfic WOOHOO <3 hahaha heres the link <3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/270791/attention-you-yongguk-zelo-school-love-bap

Enjoy <3 later guys :*

tumblr_m71vr0POL01r2gis6.gif

 And OMFG I HAVE 11 SUBS ON THIS STORY <3 KOMOWO GUISE <3 :D :) SARANGHAE <3 AND OMFG BANG UNFFF I LOVE THIS GIF LOL YASS~

LOL BYEBYE <3