My Confession

Falling in Love Hurts.

Pit pat Pit pat

Kevin heard the rain hit the glass of his windows. 

"I'm sorry." Kevin didn't want to hurt her, "Would you mind giving me some time to think about it?" Kevin tensely told Victoria.

"O-of course! Don't take too long though please... I r-really like you Kevin-ssi." With that Victoria bowed her head and left.

Kevin didn't know what to tell her. He had realized that he really was in love with Hyun Ae. 

Hyun Ae. "Hyun Ae." He whispered and then sighed, closing the side lamp and drifted to sleep.

IN HYUN AE'S POV

After chatting with Kevin I opened my balcony door for some fresh air. Then I noticed in all this time I've been here, which has only been a few weeks, there's been a large hole. Mentally. I felt a bit empty. Even with all this drama goiing on with Kiseop, there's something missing. Someone missing. Am I being oblivious? What's missing. My heart tells me it's Kevin but my mind doesn't want to believe that. In my own way... am I being selfish? To Kevin? How though? 

Suddenly I heard some music playing, I immediately recognized the song being 10cm's 아름다운 or Beautiful.

I went outside of my balcony and saw the lights on in Cheondoong's apartment. Cheondoong was sitting there in his balcony pretending to be strumming his guitar. I giggled, "What are you doing?" He looked at me and held a finger to his lips. He then stood up, putting down his guitar motioning me to come forward.

Then I heard someone singing.

I don't know what to do with myself
You're beautiful, even when you don't smile

"Oppa who is that?" I questioned Cheondoong.

He placed his fingers to his lips again and took my hand slowly grabbing me and bringing me over the little space between our balconies. I shrieked, "What are you doing?!" I shushed me again and I scoffed as he set me down on his balcony. 

I'm so happy by just looking at you
You drive me crazy


I blushed, "Seriously who is that?" Cheondoong sat me down on the chair he was sitting down on before and smiled. Then he went inside. Just as I was about to get up, the singing started again.

Even the sound of your snore sounds sweet
You smell sweet, even when you stink
You radiate even when you don't wash
You drive me crazy

 

Then someone stepped out of the balconies sliding doors. I almost fainted. "Kiseop?!" 

He smiled and took my hand and made a confused face as he sang again.

What if I really go crazy?
What if I stop breathing all of a sudden?


"Yah! What nonsense are you spouting?!" I blushed madly.

He smiled again and put his mic down. "Mianhaeyo."

"Jealousy got to me." He held both of my hands looking into my eyes and I looked up to him questioningly.

"Why would you be jealous?" I asked confused.

He smiled and let go of my hands, which bothered me a bit, then he looked up to the sky, "Chohayo." (That's means I like you in Korean)

I looked at him in shock. "Wae?"

"Jeongmal... Jeongmal chohayo."

I stood there trying to process everything and Kiseop spoke, "I don't know why, but it just happened. I feel like I need you, I have an urge to see you everyday. I feel like your a neccessity in my life now. I need you. But I... I understand... if you don't accept my.. confess-"

"I do." 

"What?" Kiseop looked at me. 

I looked down and whispered, "I do. I... accept." 

Kiseops eyes widened and he cupped my chin to make me look at him. Then he grabbed my head and softly kissed my forehead. He pulled away and laughed and then hugged me absolutely ecstatic. "YOU DON"T EVEN KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM NOW! HYUN AE IS MINE! KIM HYUN AE IS MINE!!" Kiseop screamed while mushing my body in to his. I laughed but then got serious, "Yah! Don't scream such things!" I pulled away and stepped over back onto my balcony. Kiseop stood leaning over the rail of Cheondoong's balcony who was inside watching the whole scene smirking to himself. I leaned over my balcony as well. "I'll... see you tomorrow at school?" 

"Yup." Kiseop smiled. I waved and he waved back, but then I quickly leaned more over the railing and quickly pecked his lips. As I leaned back I giggled and bit my lip, "Goodnight!" With that I ran into my room smiling widely. 

Kiseop stood there touching his lips suprised. Then he whispered "Goodnight Hyun Ae."

 

As soon as I went back into my room jumped on to my bed squealing and without thinking about anything I quickly went on skype. Kevin was currently offlie so I left him a message, 'Kevin! Kevin! I'm so happy! Kiseop confessed to me! Can you believe it?! I can't but I'm so happy!! I'm SO SO happy :D I finally have my first boyfriend! Kiseop is wonderful! I'm def gonna introduce you to him sometime :) have an awesome day tomorrow Kevin oppa :D i'm going to sleep now! Goodnight! kekeke I'm so happy!'