2nd week of School

Falling in Love Hurts.

Okay. Today is Monday. My second week of school. I am freaking out. 

 

Honestly I was just nervous about approaching Kiseop. He made my stomach get butterflies. And we almost... you know. I need to calm down.

 

Right now I'm walking to school listening to EXO's What Is Love. I'm listening to EXO-M because I'm studying mandarin so it might help. But right now it was just because I was trying to calm down so I distracted myself Chen's beautiful voice. Yes ChenChen is my bias. He's like perfect. He's a troll at times but he's perfect.

I realized I had reached the school. There was a little time left before class so I made my way to my locker. When I made it there I found a guy kissing a girl against MY locker. Oh god. I'm going to barf. In school? Really? Well this isn't Korea anymore. But still, have some pride.

I walked up to them and pushed them lightly, just enough to move them away from my locker. Scoffing I unlocked it not bothering to see their reaction. "AISH!" Wait did the guy just say 'aish'? He's korean? That makes this situation worse. I looked back to him and saw him making an unpleasant face at me. He was actually attractive but a prideless loser. The girl was now hanging on his arm. I noticed her clothes. That's what a looks like. I rolled my eyes.

"Do you have no pride? Ha. In school? Making out? Really? If you were fully American, I'd understand but your korean? It's a disgrace."

"Excuse me?!", He made a bewildered face, obviously pissed off at me but them smirked, "Aren't you just jealous? She's making out with one of the most hottest and popular guys at school! Your pretty hot so I'l give you another chance." He smirked more at me. 

Did he just say that? Ohkay. Now I'm really mad. I walked up to him and then...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"But what did I do wrong?! I don't deserve a detention!" I pleaded to the principal. I was now sitting in the principal office with this guy who I found out goes by 'L'. Like the death note character. Childish if you ask me. L was now sitting besides me with a big red mark on his cheek. 

Yes I slapped him. He deserves it. 

"Miss Kim, you slapped him! You will be serving that detention afterschool with L and a few other kids."

"Me?!" L looked up at him for the first time in the ten minutes we were there

"Yes you!" He pointed to L.

And now I'm stuck with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You have a detention?" Eli made a face like this =___=

I smiled sheepishly and explained everything to him.

"If I would have been there I would have beat him up!" Eli was very energetic now.

I laughed and told him to relax.

"Don't worry, I already slapped him. No need to hurt the guy any further." I assured him.

He sighed and nodded.

After that I went in my room to go finish my homework. American literature is hard. Sigh. Now what can I distract myself with..? Hmm... I already went through my SJ photo album...

My balcony! YAY! I'll just take a little break~.

I got off my bed and walked to the cute balcony.

There was a nice breeze and it felt good as it passed by. I looked down seeing the alleyway between my building and the one next to it. That building was also a apartment building. The balcony across mine was closed. I wonder who lives there. Maybe we can become friends. I'm cheering in my mind right now. Aish... I should get back to homework, tomorrow I'll try to see who lives there. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

MIANNHE~~~~~~~!!!

I'm grounded so I'm VERY VERY sorry for this crap chapter... imm supposed to be doing hw right now.. >< just wait a lil until i get my grades up okay~? Komowo guys <3 AND WTF 40 SUBS??? ALMOST 30 ON THIS STORY. i-I-II-I THINK... IM GOING TO CRRYY~!! TT-TT THANKYOUALLSOMUCH.