Flight (Kiseop Enters)

Falling in Love Hurts.

 

DOUBLE UPDATE WHUT WHUT?! KEKEKE c: EMJOY LOVELIESSS~ <3

Kevin was sad. He really was maybe even depressed. I felt so horrible. I was leaving in a few days and I was coming back in a year. One whole YEAR. Soon it was the last night and Kevin and I were sitting on the building rooftop. He popped out two bottles of Soju. "Kevin!" I said gasping but I was smiling. "I won't see you for a whole year and I want a good memory!" He said laughing as he handed me a bottle. I was astonished but I wanted to drink. It's been a while. We were in our second last years of highschool so why not right? Kevin counted down. "3...........2...............1!" He screamed. We both took a few sips. No they weren't sips. They were gulps and large ones too. Soon enough we were back in my apartment drunk. I was half-concious. Kevin was stronger than me so he wasn't as drunk. I however barely knew what was going on. Kevin and I plopped on my bed giggling.

"Hyun Ae."

"What."

"Guess what?"

"No" I laughed and smacked him.

He winced and whispered, "Saranghae."

And then I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was my flight and I couldn't remember anything that happened last night. We were at the airport. Kevin, me, and Joon oppa. Yes Lee Joon oppa. He's my good friend. Kevin started crying. I was crying too. Joon had a sad face but smiled. It was a sad smile I guess. My face was wet but I smiled. And then I turned around and left after Kevin hugged me for the millionth time. Joon oppa also gave me one last squeeze. Then they both kissed my forehead. I smiled and then waved goodbye. I got on my flight. I felt kind of dead. As soon as The pilot made an announcement saying it was fine for us totake off our seat belts, I plugged in my earphones. I put on Kevina dn my song. I wanted Kevin to sing it to me though.

(PLAY THIS!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCwAF8zKgeM&list=FLt_XgygRO0oLXZSSHuugCjA&index=20&feature=plpp_video)

Then I pondered. I worried about Kevin. I worried if the coffee shope would be okay without me. I couldn't help it. I didn't have many important people in my life so that I cared deeply about the few I did. It was just a year. Maybe it would go by quickly. I was still scared though. I had an accent when I spoke english, so what if people made fun of me? I shaked my head at that. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice the man i was sitting next to. He was definetely handsome. He was in deep sleep though. 

 

He was sleeping quite weirdly though. His arms were plucked into his hoodie making his body look abnormal. I chuckled slightly while looking at him. 

Ar3hePaCQAEWVjb.jpg:large

"Is something funny?" He said in a cold voice. His eye's slowly opened and he looked at me coldly making me freeze a little. He took his arms out of his hoodie.

"Omona! Your awake... hehe..." I plugged out one of my earphones. He rolled his eyes at me. Now that he was awake I could see his face better. He really was handsome. He was definetely attractive but cold. Yup he was def cold. He plugged in his own earphones ignoring my existence entirely. I shrugged it off and looked towards the window. I replayed our song. "Eolmana eolmana deo noreul, ireohke baraman bomyeo honja?" I sang in a tiny voice. I sang quietly but beautifully. Little did I know that the man sitting next to me had nothing playing on his iPod. He paused it to hear me sing. But I didn't know that, I was afterall an idiot. Soon enough I was sleeping with Hyun Bin singing in my ears.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you all enjoyed love you <3 :*

kiseop-heart.gif Kiseop is in the housseee! <3 lol im lame XD