Crafts

Falling in Love Hurts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGopA8h-5WE

tumblr_lfpxqncznE1qcv9d7o1_500_large.png

BTW I CHANGED WHAT HYUN AE LOOKS LIKE!! THE PIC ABOVE IS HER!!

 

Detention was for two hours. TWO WHOLE HOURS OF AWKWARD TENSION. Pabo Kiseop. Yeeeesh.

Both of the guys were now walking with me by both of my sides. 

"Why are you guys walking with me again?" I raised an eyebrow looking at both of them still walking.

"I wanted to hang out with you." Both of them said at the same time. I stopped walking and made a confused face at both of them while they shot each other dirty looks.

"Well, I don't want to hang out with either of you. I need to do homework." I started walking.

Bring the boys out, B-bring the boys out! We bring the bo- 

I turned around wide eyed. Myungsoo looked faint and sheepishly smiled before putting his phone to his ear. Kiseop exploded, "PUHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! WHAT WAS THAT? DON'T TELL ME THAT WAS HIS PHONE HAHAHAHA!!" Myungsoo turned to him with a grim expression grunting, then he ended the call. 

Scratching his nape very embarrassed he left saying, "I have to go.." 

I was just standing there trying to supress my laughter until he was out of sight. Kiseop had just finished laughing. We probably looked like maniacs laughing like this on the street. "That guy really! Hahaha!"

KISEOP POV

She looks cute. That dork. Damnit.

At least that poser left, but now I'm alone with her. I should be happy but I'm a little nervous.

After Hyun Ae finished laughing, I offered to walk her home. "I'll walk you home."

She just nodded and pushed her hair behind her ears. 

I walked up to her and grabbed her hand, making my heart pound at the skinship, "Let's just walk like this for now, okay?"

I looked forward and started swinging our hands. She looked at the ground to hide her face so I looked at her. Her cheeks had reddened a bit and she was smiling. Why are you like this Hyun Ae? My heart is too weak for this. Yeesh. 

With her free hand she took out her earphones and iPod. She put one in and I saw her click shuffle. I quickly took one earbud and put it into my ear smiling at her. Shivers ran up my spine. The song Haru by SuperJunior started to play. She froze a little and then looked to me. I don't know what this feeling was but I liked it. 

Then I turned her around and walked her somewhere else. She looked confused but followed me. "It's almost winter right? Let's go get something cold before we can't anymore." I think I confused her more, but that's okay.

In your day, in my day, since we're both here, everything is beautiful to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What flavor do you want?" I looked over at her. She looked like a child in a candy shop.

"Chocolate!" She looked over to me. 

"Bleh. I like vanilla."

She made a disturbed face. "Really. I think theres something wrong with you."

I shrugged and told the cashier, "One chocolate and one vanilla ice cream."

"Please!" Hyun Ae added. She looked over at me, "Can't you at least say please?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we were eating quietly she asked, "Hey, why do you talk to me?"

"What do you mean?" I looked up at her.

"Why do you hang out with me? There are other girls at this school, what's so special about me?" She looked at me.

"Why, does it bother you?" I went back to eating my ice cream.

"Nevermind." She sighed. 

I sighed and took a spoonful of my ice cream and put it into . "Why don't you like  vanilla ice cream?"

"Mmpfhhchocoommphlate ishh buthher." She said with a full mouth.

After she finished eating her ice cream she got up. " Let's go~!"

"Mmmm." I got up and threw away my empty cup.

We started to walk towards her home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

DOUBLE UPDATE GUYS I COULDNT RIGHT A LONG CHAP BECAUSE THIS CHAP CAME OUT TOO LONG T-T