Kiseop and Me

Falling in Love Hurts.

LOL IS THE PICTURE I CHOSE AWKWARD? BAHAHHAAHA. I THINK IT IS YU KNOW CUZ KEVIN AND KISEOP ARE TECHNICALLY RIVALS XD LOOL OK SORRY HERE; READ XD

"Hey..." I managed to say. My heart wasn't pounding but wasn't beating normally either right now. I was a bit stirred up, you know. Since Kiseop was like standing right outside my building. As soon as I stepped out he was just standing there. Waiting... waiting for me.

"Hey." He smiled at me. Oh that smile...

"Let's go." He took my hand without warning and we walked to school.

 

"I'll see you at lunch?" Kiseop asked as his fingers slowly slipped out of mine. 

"Yeah." I gave him a small smile.

"Great." With that he quickly leaned in for a small peck on my forehead. I reddened and looked away only to hear him chuckle before running off to his own class.

~

Myungsoo who was about to approach Hyun Ae just happened to see what had just happened and frowned. Not like i had a chance right? So I'll just act normal then.

~

"Hyun Ae!" Mina waved her hands around grabbing my attention immediately.

She motioned towards the seat next to hers "Sit here!" She very loudly whispered.

I giggled and walked towards her to sit next to her. "Yo~."

"Ayee~." She pursed her lips and crossed her arms making me burst out laughing immediately. 

"What was that?!" I laughed again and she just shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and then remembered, "Oh yeah what happened with Baekhyun and Eun Sun unnie?"

"Oh, she's been like coming over every morning now. And their like constantly hanging out. Their like... adorable. Like you don't even know!" Mina expressed while making sudden hand movements to express her words.

"Ah I see." I wiggled my eyebrows at her. She laughed and playfully punched my shoulder. "So what's up with you?" Mina asked me as she grabbed a stick of gum from her bag and started to unwrap it. "Well... actually I have something to tell you."

Mina darted her eyes towards me as she plopped the stick of gum into . "What is it?"

"Uhh... I'mkindofinarelationshipnow." 

"What." Mina looked at me wide eyed. "A relationship~?! With who?" She looked at me with anticipating eyes.

"Uhh... you can find out at lunch." I felt my forehead getting sweaty.

"Aish, fine." She threw a disappointed look at me. I just tried my best to ignore it. For the rest of the class Mina kept bothering me, telling me to tell her. I was able to last through it till lunch though. 

"So who is it? Huh? Huh? Huh?"

"You know him." I sighed turning briefly to look at her before getting my lunch out of my locker.

She sighed, "When are you going to tell me?"

"I'll tell you after you buy lunch. Promise~!" I held up my pinky to her. 

She let out a OVERLY dramatic sigh again and linked her pinky with mine. Then we began to walk to the cafeteria and I got in line with Mina. She picked up a tray and reached over the counter to grab some yogurt and a banana. She peeled open the banana and held it in .

 "Can't you give me a hint at least? Pwease~?" She spoke, or at least tried to with her words muffled with that banana and tried aegyo on me. I gulped trying my best not to give in when the unexpected happened. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I immediately recognized the warm touch. I still shrieked though when I felt a head on my shoulder whisper into my ear a simple 'Hey'. 

My eyes automatically landed on Mina whose banana had fell on to her tray in her hands and was awkwardly looking at us with a chunk of her banana sticking out of  .

"What- what even?!" She shrieked muffled through the banana again.