Seat Mate

Falling in Love Hurts.

Sorry guys the chapters a lil short again only like 600 words -__- Mianhe Mianhe Mianhe! Gomenasai Gomen Gomenasai!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTTb3JhAeuk&list=FLt_XgygRO0oLXZSSHuugCjA&index=107&feature=plpp_video

PLAY THIS btw jihoo and jandi is love <3 ohmagawd need to watch bof again now! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Chapter 5

 

I felt someone nudging me. “Yah! Yah! Stranger!”

 

I opened my eyes and looked at the attractive man sitting next to me. “Who are you?” I mumbled. He groaned, “Do you want anything to eat” he asked me gesturing toward the flight attendant who was smiling and had a tray of snacks in her hands. “Omo! I’m so sorry! Umm can I have some pretzels?” I asked. The flight attendant happily gave be a bag of pretzels and I smiled at her. She walked to the people sitting in front of us. “Uhh, thanks um what’s your name again?” I asked the guy sitting next to me. “Kiseop. I never told you my name. It’s Kiseop. Yours?” He replyed. I smiled brightly. “My name is Hyun Ae!” I gave him my hand which he stared at weirdly causing me to feel nervous. He then shook it 10 seconds after staring at it. “I should go wash my face, since I was sleeping.” I said giving him a sweet eye smile. He nodded. I got up to go to the bathroom. Due to turbulence, the plane jerked a little and guess what? I fell but he caught me. And now I saw sitting on his lap with his arms around me. WHUT WHUT?! I WAS SITTING ON AN ATTRACTIVE MANS LAP WHO HAD HIS ARMS WRAPPED AROUND ME. I turned red. “It’s okay I got you.” He said in a low voice. I stood up as soon as the plane stopped shaking and went to the bathroom. When I came back he was eating a candy bar. My face was still red as I took my seat by the window. He looked at me and said, “I got a candy bar for you, the flight attendant was here when you went to the bathroom.” “Oh. Okay. Thanks I guess.” I mumbled taking the candy bar from him.

 

There was Wi-Fi on the plane so I took out my laptop and decided to video chat Kevin. I had a good 10 hours left of the flight so might as well. After a few rings Kevin answered. He looked tired but his frown turned upside down as soon as he saw me.  “Hyun Ae…” He said smiling, “I MISS YOU THIS MUCH!!” He opened his arms wide and ran around before sitting back in his chair to talk to me. I giggled, “I missed you to Kevin Oppaaa~!” I replied smiling. Kiseop was looking at me weirdly, “Is that your boyfriend?” he asked me. Kevin didn’t hear that but I froze. Then I frowned, “Kevin is my best friend not my boyfriend...” I said looking at him with my eyebrows furrowed. “Eh who is that Hyun Ae?” “Just my seat mate Kevin Oppa.” I replied smiling. He nodded and then I asked him to sing me to sleep. He gave me an eye smile and said, “Aww you just called me to sing you to sleep?” I laughed and then told, “De! You must sing me to sleep every night! Until we’ll see each other again.” I said that with a small smile with a tinted sadness.  He smiled softly and leaned in trying to his my forehead. I smiled and leaned in my forehead. And then he sang to me until I fell asleep, once again he whispered something but I was fast asleep. But I was still able to hear Kiseop next to me crush his bottle.

 

Kiseop POV

 

I shouldn’t be feeling like this already…

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gomen once again but aww kevin is shoo cute heres some adorable gifs

tumblr_m4jys3ly1w1rp5ips.gif

tumblr_m4jyplaEKW1rp5ips.gif

tumblr_m4jyq6kr5T1rp5ips.gif

image

THANKS FOR SUPPORTING COMMENTS ARE LOVE <3 :* :* :* :*

OMO Y KISEOPtumblr_m70m9yD9EZ1r3whuro1_250.gif