Let me introduce Baekhyun oppa! PART 1

Falling in Love Hurts.

Annyeong guys~! I just wanted to make something clear really fast ^^! Okay in this story Kevin and Kiseop are kinof the main rivals but there will be some other side chracters before Kiseop and Hyun Ae become bf and gf and goto korea. I mean Hyun Ae is going to be in america for a year and I don't want to just you know skip all that ^^ thanks everyone and enjoy <3 :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No way. 

"Oppa~! Nuuu~!!! Let me sleep!!" I said in a whiny voice. WHAT is this man thinking?! It's 9am and I'm still tired from the late wedding last night!

"Hyun Ae. Get up. Nao." Eli argued.

"Nooo~~! I'm tired! Why are you being so annoying!" I shocked him. 

He made a confused face and pretended to be hurt. It was actually ver cute. He held up his hands to his heart as if he was actually hurt.

It was way to early for me to wake up right now. So I threw a pillow at him, "UMMA!"

Umma rushed in to the room, "What happened?"

"Oppa is bothering me!" I exclaimed. "He won't let me go to sleep!"

"Chincha... Eli just give her another hour." With that Hana unnie left.

Eli ran his fingers through his hair and bent down to my face, "Fine only an hour."

I smirked and flicked his forehead, "Nope nevermind, I can't sleep anymore~!" Jumping out of the bed, I ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

"YAHH!!!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's so... boring." I stated. Eun Sun and Hana were watching some drama and Eli playing video games. How? How are these guys even adults??? They... aish. Really what are they doing with their lives? I shaked my head. I guess Eli and Hana would be ok, but Eun Sun would end up being 'that cat lady'. Chincha. I tryed to think of someone who would suit her. After ten minutes I almost gave up when I suddenly thought of Mina. 

Kekekeke... this should be good....

"Um-ma~ would you mind if I had some friends over~~?" I asked in a little cute tone.

Hana umma just simply nodded and I immediately called Mina.

"Dongsaengiee~??"

"Yeoboseyeo! Unnie do you want to come over with op-pa today? I'm super bored and I want you to meet my family~!!" I said excitedly.

"Huh? Wait, OPPA DO YOU WANT TO GO TO HYUN AE'S HOUSE?"

I-I'm g-g-going to b-be deaf.

"Hello? Hyun-nnnaaeee?? He said Oh KAY! We'll be over in ten~!" And she hanged up. 

She's very peculiar. =__=

*TEN MINUTES LATER*

The doorbell rang and I raced to the door.

As soon as I opened the door Mina practically jumped on me. "HEYYY~!!"

"Hi!" I smiled and hugged her back. 

Baekhyun came in after Mina. Eun Sun and Hana still didn't notice we had guests. 

I cleared my throat. *AHEM* Eun Sun and Hana unnie both turned their heads towards me and the two very attractive unknown people. 

"Ohmaigowsh chits sahh gai." Eun Sun said with a stuffed mouth. What she meant to say was 'Oh my god, it's a guy."

Baekhyun looked like he was feeling very awkward which no doubt he was. Eun Sun and Hana unnie quickly got up and brushed themselves off. Mina quickly greeted them, "Annyeonghaseoyo~! Mina imnida!" She gave her signature eye smile. I laughed. "I'm Hyun Ae's best school friend buddy cool awesome unnie!" She held up a peace sign. Me and Baekhyun rolled our eyes. 

Hana and Eun Sun looked at each other and laughed. Hana shook hands with the siblings and introduced herself, "I'm Hyun Ae's brother fiancee and Hyun Ae also calls me umma." Hana flashed a cute smile. Then Eun Sun said, "Oh and I'm Eun Sun, I kind of free load off these guys." She winked. 

Baekhyun unlike everyone else bowed his head and said, "Baekhyun imnida." very shyly. I didn't take notice until now but Baekhyun oppa was blushing!

Mina laughed and nudged him a little. What's going on? Baekhyun cheeks were still tainted a light pink. Mina quickly diverted my attention, "Can I talk to you and Hana unnie in private?" 

"My room is right over there why don'-" As soon as I ponited to my room Mina took Hana umma and my hand and raced to the room.

"AGHH!" I exclaimed. As she got to the room she closed the door leaving Eun Sun and Baekhyun in the living room. 

"Y-yah! What was that for?!" I rubbed my arms. 

Hana umma sat on my bed confused. "Ahahaha mian!" She bowed 90 degrees. "The thing is when Baekhyun was in his second last year of high school last year there was this girl he liked! One day he was going to confess to her on the last day of school but she wasn't at school and she isn't at his school this year either! I think it's your unnie!!" Mina explained. 

"Waeyo." I was speechless. My love plan for unnie just got SO much better. finding out about this made me laugh... alot. In fact I was now on my bed clutching my stomach. Hana was trying to calm me down and Mina on the other hand started laughing at my laugh and ended up on the floor. When I finally stopped, I got up and told the terrified Hana umma, "The reason I brought these siblings here today was because I wanted to get unnie and oppa together. Cuz' you know soon enough Eun Sun unnie is going to be left all alone. And my plan worked out better then I thought it would!" I giggled again. Hana umma smiled and decided she was going to help me and Mina.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

I AM SO SORRY FOR THIS VERY VERY BORING CHAPTER! KEVIN WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER <3 i PROMISEEE. I WOULD DO ANOTHER UPDATE RIGHT NOW BUT MY DAD NEEDS THE LAPTOP.

431188_433718616673857_2081883736_n.jpg

283159_441244769252800_869480151_n.jpg

DAAYUMMM DOESNT KEVIN LOOK LIKE ELI?!?!

OH AND COMMENT ARE APPRECIATED!! <3 :*