Two Jealous Kids and Claiming You

Falling in Love Hurts.

GUIISEE THE PICTURE BAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOLOL

oh and quick poll, just wondering :) 

 

annndd give me your fedback on the new foreword okay? heres a double update :) enjoy <3 and guysss~~ there will be more Kevin POV's okay? make sure to comment :) and thank you all for subscribing because to be blunt i monkey at writing XD Eventually when i finish this story I'll probably remake it but i wont delete this one :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Cheondoong had insisted on walking Hyun Ae to school the next day. 

"When are you going to come see Eli oppa?" Hyun Ae smiled.

"This weekend. I want to plan something special at least."  He smiled looking down towards her. 

Cheondoong was the same age as Eli. 21. (I know thunder is actually 22 but WHATEVAA.)

He was one of the first people that started helping Joon oppa with his cafe. Their friendship although went back to high school along with Eli, Hana, and Eun Sun. But that was another story.

Cheondoong was- is a very special person to Hyun Ae. This even Kevin did not know. 

"I understand." Hyun Ae nodded like a child and cutched onto her bag.

"When di-" Hyun Ae began until she was interrupted.

"Not now. I'll answer your questions later." He wrapped his arm around her neck.

Hyun Ae blushed slightly "Mmm." A few years back she would have turned entirely red at the skinship, but Hyun Ae was not the same Hyun Ae a few years back. From Hyun Ae's perspective her and cheondoong had the relationship of siblings. From Cheondoongs point of view? Hyun Ae didn't know. Although Hyun Ae probably always seemed like a child to Cheondoong. That was what she didn't want though.. at least a few years ago.

~~~
Kiseop had walked to Hyun Ae's building that morning again only to be confused. *Where is she?*

~~~~

"This is your highschool right?" Cheondoong smiled. 

"Yeah, thanks for dropping me off oppa!" Hyun Ae beamed and turned around to face him. 

"What, no good bye kiss?" Cheondoong pouted pointing to his cheek. Hyun Ae chuckled at his childish behaviour. 

"Yah, oppa there are people here!" 

"So... no popo?" Cheondoong frowned attepting aegyo in which he did pretty well. 

"Aishh oppa... fine." Hyun Ae walked towards him and got on her tippy toes. 

~~~~~~~~

Myungsoo was walked towards Hyun Ae's locker while Kiseop was doing the same. Kiseop was although in quite a grumpy mood, He had waited for Hyun Ae an extra half an hour in the thinking of himself as a fool. *Why would she wait for you anyway, pabo. You don't mean anything to her anyway.* Kiseop sulked but continued to walk towards Hyun Ae's locker. * I guess what matters is that she actually means something to me..*

Both of the young men found Hyun Ae at the same but wrong time. 

~~~~~~~~

Hyun Ae sank back down to her height and smiled at Cheondoong. "Satisfyed?"

"Mmm." Cheodoong grinned and ruffled her hair. "I'll be going then."

"De." Hyun Ae waved goodbye.

as Hyun Ae turned around she found two very flustered young men with eyes full of jealousy. 

"Who was that?" Both of them asked at the same time."

Hyun Ae stared at them a bit suprised.

"That was Cheondoong oppa.." 

"What is he of yours?" Kiseop asked.

"He's like my older brother."

Kiseop frowned. *The way he looked at her wasn't like a brother at all.*

"Whatever we'll be late to class, let's go." Myungsoo muttered turning around. Hyun Ae trailed behind him and Kiseop went off to his own first period.

~~~~~

 

 

It was Lunch time and Hyun Ae was walking to the Art room with Myungsoo. 

"Let's finish our paintings~!!" Hyun Ae grinned. 

Myungsoo smiled to himself and followed her.

Once they made it to the art room, Myungsoo got their canvas's carefully from the corner of the room and their paintbrushes.

"Here you go milady." Myungsoo bent down on one knee holding out the paintbrus, giving Hyun Ae a crooked smile.

Hyun Ae tried her best not to laugh which failed "Thank you, kind sir... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" 

Both of them burst out laughing. 

 

 

Kiseop once again sat against the wall parallel to the art room doors. He just listened to Myungsoo and Hyun Ae laugh and talk, enviously at that. 

 

"Are you done yet?" Myungsoo smiled while making soft with his brush along the canvas. 

"Aniyo~!" Hyun Ae gave a small smile, looking at her canvas not stopping her brush.

Myungsoo just smiled and continued to paint.

 

Kiseop and Myungsoo were walking Hyun Ae home again but they were intterrupted.

"Hyun Ae-ah!" Hyun Ae looked up from her phone to see Octopus prince running to her.

Hyun ae smiled softly and waved. "Oppa, these are my friends!" Myungsoo and Kiseop were practically glaring at Cheondoong. 

Cheondoong noticed and smirked while wrapping his arm around Hyun Ae's neck again. 

Kiseop flinched but before he could do or say anything Cheondoong asked, "So what are you guys?"

"Myungsoo here is like my little brother." Hyun Ae grinned obilvious to the awkward atmosphere. 

Myungsoo flinched but kept on a poker face. *I lost even before I tried...?* Myungsoo thought sadly.

"And Kiseop is a frien-"

"Boyfriend." Kiseop intterrupted.