Detention

Falling in Love Hurts.

I was dabbing my paint brush quickly into the red and brought my hand up to the canvas as fast as I could, making quick but smooth . Pain. Blood. Death. Love. My painting was reflecting those four things. There was a girl in the middle of my canvas painted softly. You could see the pain in her face...

In all honesty, what I was painting was not how I was currently feeling. Actually right now I was feeling a bit weird really. Death Notes kids real name turned out to be Myungsoo. I like the sound of it. Apparently he's one year younger than me.
 

"Why don't you just poke a hole through it already?!" Myungsoo exclaimed with wide eyes, looking at the canvas as if it was a poor dying child. "Hehehe... mianhe." I slowed down my painting but didn't stop. 
 

He sighed and looked at me but I was too busy painting. Painting-... wait no, Art is my passion. I can let out whatever I'm feeling right there on the *coughpoorcough* canvas. I don't think I can express myself in a better way.
 

"Despite the fact that your torturing the poor canvas, it does look pretty amazing." Myungsoo smiled looking at the canvas. We both stared at it for a few minutes and then I looked over to his canvas. It was covered with a cloth. "Bwo yah~?? Let me see yours~!" I pouted at him. 

"Hahaha cute and no." He grinned.

"Wae~~~?" I looked at him with aegyo.

"Nope, it's a suprise. Hahaha." He cackled evilly.

"Your weird." I grabbed my bags and things before throwing a cloth onto my canvas as well.

"Bwo? I'M weird?!" He exclaimed with wide eyes.

I giggled, "Yes, now lets go before we get late to class." I started walking out the art room. Myungsoo who hadn't even gathered his things yet quickly stuffed his things into his bag. "Yahh! Wait for me! Aish!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

KISEOP POV

Kiseop quickly left before Hyun Ae saw him. Yes he had been there outside the artroom for half an hour like some creep. His leg had actually fallen asleep and so he muttered an inappropriate word. Why do I even care about her? Oh well I know the answer to that. I l-l-like h- AGGHH! I can't admit that! Damnit! Aish. He quickly walked off to his next class.

~~~~~~~~~~

*BRIIINNGG BRRIIINNGG* 

HYUN AE POV

The final bell rang. I grabbed my things and simply went to detention. I immeditely took a seat in the back and looked around. There was some huge guy in the front who was playing around with a broken pencil. Scary... I looked to the left side of the room since most of the right side was empty. I saw the girl who was being pushed up on my locker by Myungsoo yesterday. Eww. I was sitting in the right corner of the classroom with no one near me. Until someone walked in to the classroom. That someone being Kiseop. He looked at me and smiled while my face was in a state of confusion. 

And then I remembered his words from this morning... "I'll see you later."

AIISHHH CHINCHA?! What is with this guy and why is he so biploar?! At first he burns his tounge with coffee and the next he's the most intimidating person in the world! 

He came and took the seat right next to me. Wae. "Hey." He looked at me grinning like an idiot. 

"You have detention? Why?" I looked up at the ceiling.

"You remember that kid I was about to hit. The punk told the office. Since I didn't really hit him, I just got detention."

"Why were you gonna hit him anyway?" I looked at him but he looked away. What's up with him?

"Hyun Ae!" I turned my head to see Myungsoo smiling at me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will continue the rest later~! Hehe I hope you all like it ^^ I'm like still grounded and its quite diffucult to sneak on but I feel bad if i dont update esp because i have more subscribers on this story then i thought i would. Komowo <3 :')