Three Different Point Of Views From The Used To Be Friends

Falling in Love Hurts.

 

"Yah! Why did you act so cold?! Now Mina will be upset with me!" I flicked his forehead.

"Aah!! Hurts~, I just wanted to spend some time with you." He pouted and rubbed his forehead.

I softened, "What do you want to do?"

"Eat." He pouted again.

"Arasseo, let's go eat then." I took his hand and walked into the cafeteria. 

We got in line but then I noticed that a few pair of eyes were on us. I looked to where their eyes were pointed... they were on our hands. I automatically retrieved my hand. Kiseop looked at me eyes widened and grabbed my hand again. I took it back, glaring at him.

He took it again, this time interwining our fingers so it wouldn't be easy for me to pull my hand back again. 

"Waeyo?!" I asked him angrily.

He looked at me sternly, "Because I like holding your hand." 

I became quiet. "What do you want to eat?" He asked as if that little arguement didn't happen. "Pizza." 

"Two slices of pizza for us." He told the lunch lady who handed him a tray with two slices of pizza right after. 
He gave her a bill and grabbed the tray mumbling a thanks. Right after, he pulled me along and sat at an empty table. I began to reach out for a slice of pizza but Kiseop's hand stopped me. "Bwoyah?" I looked at him. He let go of the hand that was interwined with mine and took a slice of pizza. He held it infront of my face, "I want to feed you." I widened my eyes but still opened my mouth a little bit. 

"Wider." He commanded. I opened my mouth more and he fed me the slice. I noticed that many more eyes were watching us now. Didn't people know it was rude to stare? I nudged Kiseop. "Kajima... people are looking..." I looked around nervously, not liking the attention. "So?" He asked boredly and fed me the last piece of the pizza. He handed me the other slice. "Now, feed me." 

"Bwo?" I widened my eyes at him. "Absolutly not! It's bad enough you fed me with half the cafeteria looking at us!" I exclaimed. He sighed and grabbed my hand pulling me up from my seat. He also grabbed ur tray and pulled me out of the cafeteria. "What are you doing Kise-"

He stopped at the music room. He sat down on the steps of the stage in the front of the classroom and pulled me down next to him. "Now, feed me. Nobody is here." He grinned. 

"You... are so weird." Regardless I picked of the pizza slice and brought it to his mouth, my hand shaking. Then I thought of something... this was just like that time...

*Flashback*

"Here~" Kevin took a piece of the cookie and put it into my mouth.

"Does it taste good?" He looked at me in an anticipating way.

"Try for yourself." I grinned and took another piece putting it into his mouth.

He chewed on it and swallowed, "I think it came out pretty yummy." He laughed melodically.

I nodded, "Yup I like it a lot. Kevin, make these for me on my birthday okay?" I smiled.

He chuckled, "It's a deal."

 

"Yah~ Feed me already." Kiseop pouted at me. 

I fell out of my trance and fed him, "Mian."

Why did I think of that?

 

 

Kevin POV

 

Baby, there's no no no no more tomorrow. 

 

Till you come back.

Everyday is yesterday

 

The song kept playing in my head the entire day. I should stop thinking about her atleast today. Today is Victoria and my date, I should give all my attention to her. 

Victoria smiled at me, "I'm so excited... I haven't been ice skating ever since... a long time ago..." Her face softened. 

I realized what she was talking about. Back in middle school, when Hyun Ae, Victoria and I went ice skating together for the first time.

I patted her head, "Don't worry, I don't want to talk about the past today. We can do that later, let's just enjoy our time together today." I smiled at her.

She nodded giving me a small smile. "Thank you." She trembled a little bit." 

"No problem Vic." I smiled again and went t grab our skates.

 

Victoria POV

I know. I looked at Kevin walking over to the counter to get our skates. 

I know it. I'm just a distraction. A substitue. For now all I can do is try to cover that hole in your heart. Not much, but I'll do whatever I can. I know no matter how hard I try, whatever I do... I can never be Hyun Ae for you. Replace her. Never. But for now... let us just enjoy these moments we have together. Let me enjoy them. These moments I can spend with you before you leave me. And these moments to help you be distracted a little from you hurt. If I can't be your love, I'll be your shoulder to cry on. I'll be the one that will listen to whatever you need to say. I'll always be here. Even when you leave me, I'll still be a home you can return to... no matter how much I'm hurting myself.  I'm willing... I wiliing to be just a distraction... to be used. 

Only because it's you.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo~ Sashiburi? Eh mianhe for not updating for a while. Have I been making it too sad lol? Hahaha~ anyway I wrote a new fic :D

 

Making Her Mine

Check it out~

Comments please? c;