When I First Met You

Falling in Love Hurts.

TRIPLE UPDATE TODAY GUYS WOOO!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING C:

And whuuut thee fuuuuuuu****kk. uhh. like two people upvoted this story and I have 52 subs now? seriously guys? im going to bawl. like I will cry. thank you so much. you guys are just undescribably amazing. Chincha komowyo chinggu ahs <3 Saranghaeyo <3

and listen to the song guys!

**This is a flashback chapter**

Kevin gulped. Do I really have to go here? His eyes were rounded not in awe but fear at the new and huge school building in front of him. He sighed and looked around at all the kids smiling and holding hands with their parents. Everyone looked so eager and you could practically feel all the happiness surrounding the school. Kevin was standing there alone. His parents were probably in bed with hangovers or such.

A/N: (Okay so this is obviously not what his parents are like, remember this is a story!)

He sighed again and looked down at the paper in his hand with his class number.

 

 

Hyun Ae was holding onto her beanie that was about to fall off any second as fourteen year old Eli was holding her hand and running to her school. “I… CAN’T BELIEVE *huff* I OVER-*pant* SLEPT ON YOUR F-FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!” Eli screeched still running while dragging her along. Hyun Ae giggled, “Gwenchana oppa! You were working late last night too!” Eli looked back at her with glistening eyes very quickly before looking forward again. He said then in a sobbing voice whilst running, “M-my dongsaeng is s-s-so Daebak!” Then without warning he quickly took his eight year old sister into his arms and started running faster.

Hyun Ae squealed, “Kyaa!! OPPA!!”

 

 

Eli finally put Hyun Ae down as they reached the school. They had five minutes before school officially started.

Eli then bent down on one knee to Hyun Ae’s height and panted a bit before saying, “Do well on your first day of elementary ara chii? Oppa will be in the next building for high school okay?”

Hyun Ae got on her tippy toes and patted Eli’s head, “Arasseo oppa! FIGHTING!” She then made a fist with her hand.

Eli’s eyes started glistening again, “Aigoo!” He hugged her and then said, “Okay oppa will pick you up right here after school okay?”

“Ay, ay oppa!” Hyun Ae gave her signature eye smile and waved, and then Eli waved back and left. Hyun Ae turned around and sighed. Okay! I have to do this for Eli oppa! Fighting! She thought this to herself.

Hyun Ae walked into her class. Quickly before entering she checked the number on the door, zero… three… three… zero. (SEE WHAT I DID THERE?! BAHAHAHA.)

Hyun Ae looked around and saw which seats were available. The seats were in groups of four each. There were six groups. One that was full that had some boys playing with cars. The second group had girls surrounding another girl who had a cellphone. Hyun Ae rolled her eyes, why would you need a cell phone so early in third grade? The third group had one girl and one boy witting in it. Hyun Ae didn’t bother looking at the other groups because those were full. She simply walked to the third group of tables and plopped down. “Yo.” The girl sitting there with glasses looked up at her and so did the little boy sitting next to her. They both looked extremely shy.

“Aren’t you both going to reply.” Hyun Ae stared at them with bored eyes, rested her head on one arm and drawing circles on her desk with her other hand.

The girl gulped, “Annyeonghaseyeo… My name is Victoria.

Hyun Ae nodded and muttered, “No need to be so formal chincha…”

Victoria nervously looked up at her, “De?”

Hyun Ae waved her hand and said, “Nothing.”

Then she looked to the guy sitting there. He just looked back at her making Hyun Ae narrow her eyes at him. “Yah, what is it?”

“What is what?” Kevin said with no emotion or tone. This made Hyun Ae a bit aggravated.

“Your name, pabo.” Hyun Ae scoffed.

“Kevin. Kevin Woo.”

Is that even a korean name? Hyun Ae thought.

“Great, now my name is Hyun Ae. And guess what?” Hyun Ae leaned in to both of them since Hyun Ae was sitting across them. A smile spread across her face, “We… are all going to be friends.”

 

Kevin didn’t know why but he felt happy that day, despite Hyun Ae’s rudeness. There was something different about her, even at such a young age.