PART 2

Falling in Love Hurts.

*Outside of Hyun Ae's room*

Eun Sun told Baekhyun to take a seat. "Don't mind those guys, their just weird. Do you want anything to drink?"

"Uhh no thank you." Baekhyun said nervously while scratching his nape.

"Oh ok then." She plopped herself next to him.

"Can I ask you a question?" 

"What is it?" She smiled at him.

"Did you used to go to the school Hyun Ae is going to now?"

"Oh yeah but I started college early! Unfortunatly there was this guy that had called me to meet him the last day of school but I was too late!"

"oh..."

Eun Sun was a very open person, "CHINCHA~! Wouldn't it have been so romantic if he had confessed to me? Kyaa~! It be so cute! But I was too late. for me I guess. Bleehh~" She stuck out her tounge and then smiled at Baekhyun. Baekhyun stayed quiet until the rest of the girls came back. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin POV

It was late atnight and I was working at hyungs cafe. That girl Victoria had been bothering me since Hyunnie left. /sigh/ It's just a year >< ! Just one year and I can see the light of my life again. I'm not even kidding. She's probably the only reason I'm still alive. Hyunniee~~ Come back soon ara-chii?

It had been a week since she was gone and my idiot coworkers were just noticing =__=

"Hey where's that cutie that used to work here? Hyun sun or something?" Jonghyun asked.

Pabo.

"Hyun Ae." I corrected him.

"Oh yeah the pretty one!" Daesung chirped.

"Hyun Ae." I corrected again.

"You mean Hyun Ae noona? Hand's off hyungs, she's Kevin's." Sehun retorted.

My cheeks reddened, "What are you talking about?" 

"Oh please hyung. I've seen the way you look at her. You definetely like her. And you stick to her like a bee on honey." Sehun chuckled. 

I made my way towards him. "H-hyung?" He backed away but I quickly grabbed him and ruffled his hair, "Like a bee on honey huh?" I laughed at him. When I let go of him, he fixed his hair sighed, "Aish... chincha... your so childish hyung." I chuckled. "Yeah, yeah."

"Why do you get the pretty girl?" Jonghyun made a scowling face.

"I'm going home hyung. Goodnight."

"Tell her hi from me!" Sehun yelled as I took off my apron and went out the door.

I chuckled again and nodded my head. Cute kid. He's probably the only other guy that I really talk to besides Hyunnie. After all, Jonghyuns a byuntae player and Daesung... well he's just that optimistic cheerful type of guy. Sehun I would say reminds me of Kyuhyun hyung. I shudder at that thought though. Kyuhyun hyung is scary. Playful but very scary. 

I approached my apartment. I looked over to Hyun Ae's apartment and sighed. As I unlocked my front door I started humming Sorry Sorry. I had this weird urge to start dancing but ignored it and walked in. I wasn't hungry and went straight to my computer after locking my door. I got on skype and saw Hyunnie was online, without thinking twice I called her and my video.

"KEVIN~!" Hyun Ae was sitting on a chair with her hair in a bun and an oversized tshirt. She looked beautiful. It's morning there.

"HYUNNIE~! I'm missing you so much~~!" I pretended to make a hurt face. I could only act like this with her.

"Aww. It's ok! I'll be back soon okay? Then you can make ramen for me and we'll go to the park to eat ice cream. Ara-chi?"

"Kekekeke ok arasseo!" I smiled at her. 

"You look beautiful..." I blurted out bimistakely.

"Huh? What did you say?" She asked. Thank god my internet connection was retarded sometimes.

"Nothing.. How is everything?" I smiled at her again.

For the next half anhour she told me how Hana noona and Eli hyung were so cute and her new friends, Mina and Baekhyun. She also told me how she was trying to get Baekhyun and Eun Sun together. I laughed, "Your such a nosy person Hyunnie!"

She pouted but then asked me, "So how are things going with you? Are you overworking yourself? How's school?"

"I'm hoorrible~! It's so awful without you and that Victoria girl is so annoying," I made a face like this >-< ,"Don't worry I'm not overworking, Sehun says hi by the way, and school's fine."

"Ah that's good. And don't worry I'll be back soon~! Aww Sehun dongsaeng? Tell him I asked how he is okay? Well I'll be going now Kevin~! I'll talk to you soon." She smiled at me again.

I frowned, "Okay, take care of yourself." 

"I will!" With that she ended the call.

"ARGGGHHHHHHWHYCANTICONFESSMYLOVETOHER?!?!?!?!?!" I yelled in frustration.

After a few minutes of calming down I went to the kitchen and made myself popcorn. I got a bowl of nutella to dip the popcorn in. It might seem weird but it's delicious. Walking over to the sofa I put on the tv. Nothing interesting was on so I put on the first episode of Coffee Prince on my computer.

 

That was my Sunday night.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUYS I AM SO FLIPPING SORRY. I HAVENT UPDATED IN SE7EN DAYS. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE UP LAST FRIDAY. MIIAAAAAANNNNHEEEE. YOU CAN HUNT ME DOWN IF YOU WANT TT^TT.

AND OMFG STOP GIRL CAME OUT <33 HURHURHUR UNFNESS ALL OVER THE PLACE ;) KEVIN AND KISEOP WERE LOOKING PRREEETTTTYYY~~~~ FINNEEE~~ <3 I WAS JUST LIKE DAAYYUUMMM~~ AND ALSO ELI MADE ME CHOKE ON MY FOOD. I WAS EATING A SLICE OF PIZZA AND WATCHING STOP GIRL AND ELIS MOTHAFLACKIN INESS MADE ME CHOKE. NO JOKE BRUH. OKAY BYE. SARANGHAE <3 :* AND OH YEAH~! VOTE IN MY POLL PLEASE <3 :*